Edward and Sophie at Foreign Royal and State Events

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire

Heir Presumptive
City
London
Country
United Kingdom
Prince Edward seems to attend a lot of the events in Europe on behalf of the Queen and as a private friend of many of Europe's royals. I thought we could post pics of the many events he has attended in Europe.

Norway
Prince Harkon and Princess M-L 's weddings.
King Harold's Birthday Anniversary.
The Wedding Anniversary yacht trip.

Spain
I don't know if he attended these weddings. I know he was at one of the King and Queen's wedding anniversary or Birthday in the 80's.

Netherlands
Prince W-A'w wedding.

Monaco
Prince Albert's enthronement

Denmark
Prince Frederick's wedding and Prince Joachim's wedding

Did he attend the Belgium royal wedding?

Prince Edward seems to attend a lot of the events in Europe on behalf of the Queen and as a private friend of many of Europe's royals. I thought we could post pics of the many events he has attended in Europe.

Norway
Prince Harkon and Princess M-L 's weddings.
King Harold's Birthday Anniversary.
The Wedding Anniversary yacht trip.

Spain
I don't know if he attended these weddings. I know he was at one of the King and Queen's wedding anniversary or Birthday in the 80's.

Netherlands
Prince W-A'w wedding.

Monaco
Prince Albert's enthronement

Denmark
Prince Frederick's wedding and Prince Joachim's wedding

Did he attend the Belgium royal wedding?

Edward represented the Queen at the Wedding of Infanta Cristina in October 1997. Prince Charles at the Wedding of Infanta Elelna and Prince Felipe.

He did not attend any wedding in belgium, Laurent and Claire didn't see any British royal (neither any from Norway, Denmark and Spain). The wedding of CP Phillipe was only attended by the Prince of Wales.

In addition to the Netherlands, the 40th Birthday of Crown Prince WA last year as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom