Earl and Countess of Wessex: Visit to Bulgaria, Romania & Slovenia - June 23-28, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Anna. I love the Flickr photos. Not a fan of Sophie's hair down in the Twitter picture. I think I am just so used to her hair being UP now that when she wears it down it just looks too different. I am never happy, haha! :D

Gallery of the Queen's Birthday they attended last night
Link

Last edited:
Of all the the EW dresses she has the Paris and the beige[from Asot] are my least favs I have to say I like the white dress and is the jacket a puff blue ..??? very pretty

Lovely photo of the couple with the Prime Minister. :D Thanks Anna and LadyFinn. :D

They both look very interested and happy to be there. Can I just say that I think it's hilarious that Sophie's necklace has elephants on it as does Edward's red tie....

Last edited:
I think her necklace were a gift for their wedding anniversary.
It is by Patrick Mavros, I was able to ID it few days ago.

It's a lovely necklace and interesting because of the elephants. It probably was a gift, and would have been even funnier if their theme was elephants and Sophie got Edward the tie...

"Here, have really expensive necklace."
"Here, have a tie..."

Great tours they have...nice that we can see more videos and pictures :)

Sophie looks fabulous :flowers:

Thanks Anna. I love the images of them travelling in the little buggies. What a fun way to see the City! :D

It is great that they are visiting my country. I hope they will have a great time here.

Thanks Anna great pics Sophie looks lovely...

Thanks, Anna. Sophie looks lovely and I LOVED the images of them cutting the cake yesterday. :D

Video from the visit:

Video

I love that Sophie has her phone out (shameless plugging for Apple iPhone there Sophie!), as that is what we all would do if we saw a lovely view. New background for her phone!

What a beautiful image:Edward and Sophie

Last edited:
Agree that is a gorgeous photo of them together

Thanks, Anna. Sophie looks lovely and I LOVED the images of them cutting the cake yesterday. :D

Video from the visit:

Video

I love that Sophie has her phone out (shameless plugging for Apple iPhone there Sophie!), as that is what we all would do if we saw a lovely view. New background for her phone!

What a beautiful image:Edward and Sophie

:previous:
LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY
Amazing pictures... I like it also Molly :flowers:
Look like they have a very great Eastern Europe Tours :)

I want to see more tours like this in their agenda:)

Thank you so much Anna. They are all such lovely photos and Edward and Sophie look so happy. I love seeing them do engagements together, it should happen more often!

That's good, can't wait to see them.

The photo I posted of Edward and Sophie is now my new favourite photo of them. It's so lovely :D

Mine as well :) I hope they will share it in HQ at their flickr.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom