Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 10: November 2018 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Court Circular 12th December:
St. James's Palace

The Earl of Wessex, Trustee, The Duke of Edinburgh's Award, this morning held a Meeting at St. James's Palace.

His Royal Highness, Vice Patron, afterwards held a Meeting at St. James's Palace for the Commonwealth Games Federation.

Court Circular 12th December:
Buckingham Palace

The Yang di-Pertuan Agong of Malaysia and The Raja Permaisuri Agong of Malaysia visited The Queen and remained to Luncheon.
The Earl of Wessex was present.

Last edited:
His Majesty the Yang di Pertuan Agong and Her Majesty Raja Permaisuri Agong of Malaysia also attended The Sovereign's Parade at Royal Military Academy Sandhurst
**Pic**

The King of Malaysia attended The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst from 1979 to 1980. His oldest son and heir graduates from Sandhurst on 15 December 2019, so I assume that is why they are there.

HOw lovely to see the Wessexes and Phillips together, and for such a good cause.

Such lovely photos. I love the children's enthusiasm! Nice to see the Wessexes and Phillips's together indeed.

Really good cause - we need more trees everywhere :) Sending my pounds today.

James's 12 birthday yesterday - hope he had a good one.

Such lovely photos. I love the children's enthusiasm! Nice to see the Wessexes and Phillips's together indeed.

Although James doesn’t look overly enthusiastic.?

So lovely to see them go together and supporting a great cause.

I think these are some of the best photos I’ve seen of Louise.

Really nice to see Louise at this engagement too. IIRC she has an interest in hockey so it's good to see her joining Sophie. She looks so much like HM in these pictures too - and is getting very tall.

Court Circular 7th January:
St. James's Palace

The Countess of Wessex, Patron, England Hockey, this afternoon attended a Training Session at Bisham Abbey National Sports Centre, Marlow Road, Bisham, Marlow, Buckinghamshire.

Court Circular 8th January:
St. James's Palace

The Earl of Wessex, Trustee, The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, this afternoon attended the Staff Conference at Warwick University Conference Park, Lakeside Village, Warwickshire.

His Royal Highness, Patron, the National Youth Jazz Orchestra, this evening attended a Reception and Concert at Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club, 47 Frith Street, London W1.

Court Circular 9th January:
St. James's Palace

The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Duke of Edinburgh's International Award Foundation, this morning held a Meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice to see Louise out and about at an engagement with Sophie. It looks like she had a lot of fun. We've seen some lovely pictures of Louise with Kate over the years and we all know we've had lots of pictures of Kate playing hockey. I suppose it's wishful thinking to suggest that we might eventually see pictures of them doing an engagement of this sort together but it would be absolutely wonderful to see. I don't know what sort of royal role the future holds for Louise, if any, but it's so nice to see her being slowly introduced to a fun engagement here and there in case there comes a time when she may take on a patronage or two or join the Queen at something like the Maundy service.

Earl of Wessex attens at the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award staff conference in Warwick yesterday 8 Janaury

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EN2Pc5NWsAIwywF?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EN2Pc5PW4AEBMw0?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EN2PeHNWAAIzm7B?format=jpg&name=4096x4096
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EN2PeH-XsAAJ5MX?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Earl and Countess of Wessex to Mamma Mia The Party this weekend!

The Countess of Wessex will visit Sierra Leone at the request of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office from Wednesday 22 to Thursday 23 January 2020.

https://t.co/TtGgSs33zp?amp=1

That looks like good old cheesy fun and I love it.

Also, Ed suits just wearing a white shirt and jacket. It’s a good look.

Court Circular 13th January:
St James’s Palace

The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, this morning held a Meeting.

Court Circular 14th January:
St James’s Palace

The Earl and Countess of Wessex this afternoon gave a Luncheon for Her Majesty’s Lord-Lieutenants from the Wessex region.

Court Circular 15th January:
St James’s Palace

The Earl and Countess of Wessex, Founders, The Earl and Countess of Wessex Charitable Trust, this evening held a Dinner.

Court Circular 16th January:
St James’s Palace

The Earl of Wessex, Patron, the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain, today attended a Luncheon at Coutts and Company, 440 Strand, London WC2, and afterwards attended a performance of A Midsummer Night’s Dream at the Criterion Theatre, 218-223 Piccadilly, London W1.

The Countess of Wessex on her second day in Sierra Leone today, January 23:

One of her engagements was a visit to the Russell Technical Secondary School:

** pa gallery **

I'm glad that Sophie's visit to Sierra Leone is at least getting some coverage, and that some of the issues facing the country are being highlighted. I just wish it were more.

Last edited:
Just amazing such an important issue to highlight I only hope that Sophie's really consistent work for her charities will now receive more coverage

I am ecstatically happy that Sophie is getting support for the work she is doing - I just don't hate the horrible comments that all of these are getting. I know I shouldn't read comments and that people who don't follow the Wessex really have never cared about their work at all. But really don't people know that this was never Meghan's trip and that she had nothing to do with this charity or cant the journalist say in the article that Sophie has been involved with the charity for a number of years and has already visited the below countries on their behalf. A little bit of extra journalism is all that is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom