Earl and Countess of Wessex and Family Current Events 10: November 2018 - March 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always a pleasure to see that lovely and smiling girl !

Thanks ice flower they are really family orientated quiet articles and I enjoy a bit of that thanks again

:previous:

You are most welcome, bertie5252003! :flowers::flowers:

On April 20 the Countess of Wessex as new Patron visited Dispensaire Français - Société Française de Bienfaisance, one of the oldest French charities in London:

** Pic **

Edward got a new tie and he is wearing South African hiking shoes. I think those are Jim Greene's. Those are top of the lines Hiking boots. Suppose that works for the occasion.

I do believe Edward has had that tie for some time. I think they’re both appropriately dressed and I love Sophie’s heels before she put on her wellies.

The Countess of Wessex as Honorary President of Linking Environment and Farming attended an Education Demonstration School Farm Visit and afterwards attended a reception and dinner at Ragley Hall, Alcester, Warwickshire today, May 4:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Yesterday, May 5, the Countess of Wessex as Patron of the Oscar Foundation attended a Luncheon at the Reform Club in London:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Today, May 6, the Earl of Wessex as Chancellor of the University of Bath attended a graduation ceremony:

** Pic **

.. and the Countess of Wessex attended the May Racing Weekend at Ascot:

** rex gallery ** dailymail article **

Last edited:
The Earl of Wessex as Royal Honorary Colonel of the Royal Wessex Yeomanry attended the Cavalry Memorial Parade at Hyde Park today, May 8:

** Pic ** legion media gallery **

I really like this couple. Extremely comfortable with people of all stations in life. Remind me of Anne and the way she interacts with everyone. I remember reading an article years ago stating that as a young teen, Edward would pop into sister Anne's place when he knew she was home for a chat or play games with her children. I imagine with the age difference he considered her a second "mom". Sweet. JMO

The Earl of Wessex as Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh's Award held a garten party for young people who have achieved the Gold Standard in the Award at Buckingham Palace Gardens today, May 15:

** gettyimages gallery **

The Countess of Wessex was in Oxfordshire, today, May 17, to visit Cornerstone, Blackbird Leys Community Centre, as well as the Armed Forces Chaplaincy Centre in Swindon and the Charlbury Community Centre in Charlbury:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** dailymail article ** rex gallery **

Last edited:
The Countess of Wessex as Patron of the Chartered Management Institute attended the CMI Women Conference 2022 at County Hall in London today, May 19:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Today, May 20, The Earl of Wessex as Trustee of The Duke of Edinburgh's Award held two receptions in the garden of Buckingham Palace for young people who have achieved the Gold Standard in the Award.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And the Countess of Wessex as Patron of the Vision Foundation attended the “See My Skills” Gala Dinner at the Museum of London:

** Pic **

Last edited:
The Earl and Countess of Wessex are fast becoming another of my favorite working royals. They both seem so natural and engaging.

The Countess of Wessex as Global Ambassador of The International Agency for the Prevention of Blindness attended a reception at Church House in London today, May 25:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Last edited:
The Earl of Wessex visited the the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst yesterday, May 27, to unveil a statue of Queen Elizabeth:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
The Earl and Countess of Wessex arrived for their visit to Gibraltar today, June 7:

** Pic ** rex gallery ** dailymail article **

Queen Elizabeth has sent a message on the occasion of their visit from June 7 - June 9:

** Message **

Last edited:
The Earl and Countess of Wessex will visit the Republic of Cyprus and the sovereign base areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia from June 20 to June 22:

** Announcement **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom