The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Old 02-16-2022, 05:41 PM
Royal Highness

Yep - it is Urs Schwarzenbach's party. It is majority his family - I can identify his sons ect. I am a bit concerned that it seems that Louise and James brought a friend with them each - at least that is my take on it. And the Daily Mail is clearly showing their faces without issue. They really shouldnt do that.
Old 02-17-2022, 05:15 PM
Gentry

Isn't Urs Schwarzenbach and his wife's Lady Louise godparents?
Old 02-17-2022, 05:22 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by leticia.h View Post
Isn't Urs Schwarzenbach and his wife's Lady Louise godparents?
Francesca is Lady Louises' godmother.
Old 02-19-2022, 11:45 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire View Post
Yep - it is Urs Schwarzenbach's party. It is majority his family - I can identify his sons ect. I am a bit concerned that it seems that Louise and James brought a friend with them each - at least that is my take on it. And the Daily Mail is clearly showing their faces without issue. They really shouldnt do that.
I seem to have missed this - can you point me to the link please? I can't see anything about a party in the St Moritz link.
Old 02-19-2022, 12:26 PM
Royal Highness

if you look through the links - you can see Urs and Francesca Schwarzenbach. I think their sons is also in a number of the pics. Didnt see their daughter. There are a number of people I could not identify.

Party in the meaning that it is his gathering.
Old 02-22-2022, 02:58 PM
Administrator

By now the family is back in the UK and the Earl and Countess of Wessex had their first engagements yesterday:

** hellomagazine article: Prince Edward and the Countess of Wessex resume royal duties after fun half-term holiday **
Old 02-23-2022, 01:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

"The Earl of Wessex has taken over his late father’s role as president of the Royal Windsor Horse Show @windsorhorse, the organisers have announced."

https://twitter.com/MajestyMagazine/...884548/photo/1

"The Earl of Wessex: "I am honoured to have been invited to become only the fourth President in the Show’s history and will do all I can to maintain the Show’s reputation throughout the equestrian community and beyond; something my father was passionate about.""
Old 02-24-2022, 10:12 AM
Administrator

The Countess of Wessex opened the new Jigsaw Hub at The Lighthouse in Woking today, February 24:

** Pic 1 - a wonderful one ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery **

** dailymail article: Snuggles with Sophie! Maternal Countess of Wessex cuddles babies.. **
Old 02-24-2022, 10:31 AM
Royal Highness

I see that the Wessex's Caribbean tour has been confirmed for April. I really thought they would send someone to Canada.
I presume there will be a big tour of Australia and New Zealand next year and perhaps Kenya, Botswana, South Africa and Lesotho as well.
Old 02-24-2022, 06:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Those photos of Sophie with the babies are so lovely. Nice video of her saying she looks forward to continuing her volunteering with the charity. I think it’s great Sophie has done a lot of volunteering during the pandemic and it’s nice that she quite clearly enjoys it.

With regards to the tours, i would imagine there will be an announcement of autumn tours and I reckon Edward and Sophie will go to Canada and the Cambridge’s will do Australia? Just my thoughts.
Old 03-01-2022, 12:49 AM
Administrator

The Earl of Wessex as Patron of the National Youth Theatre of Great Britain, attended a gala dinner at the National Creative Production House for Young People, yesterday evening, February 28:

** gettyimages gallery ** dailymail article **
Old 03-02-2022, 01:19 AM
Administrator

Yesterday, March 1, the Earl and Countess of Wessex visited Essex and Hertfordshire Air Ambulance Trust in North Weald, the Integration Support Services at Falcon English School in Harlow and the North Hertfordshire Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centre in Letchworth:

** ehaat: TRH THE EARL AND COUNTESS OF WESSEX VISIT EHAAT **

And today, March 2, the Countess of Wessex visited the Guide Dogs Reading Hub Facility:

** rex gallery ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 03-02-2022, 02:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
Yesterday, March 1, the Earl and Countess of Wessex visited Essex and Hertfordshire Air Ambulance Trust in North Weald, the Integration Support Services at Falcon English School in Harlow and the North Hertfordshire Drug and Alcohol Treatment Centre in Letchworth:

Air Ambulances are understandably close to their hearts. It's good to see that they visit so many.
Old 03-04-2022, 06:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

"The Earl and Countess of Wessex speak to @paralympicsgb skiers ahead of the Beijing 2022 Winter Paralympic Games.

Their Royal Highnesses heard from Menna Fitzpatrick, Britain’s most decorated Winter Paralympian, who is visually impaired and skis with a guide."

https://twitter.com/i/status/1499686428409794561

"A huge thank you to HRH The Earl of Wessex and Oliver Phelps for joining us last night to celebrate and recognise our wonderful DofE UK Youth Ambassadors and everything that they have achieved."

https://twitter.com/DofE/status/1499...376387/photo/1
Old 03-04-2022, 06:49 AM
Royal Highness

The Countess of Wessex celebrated the 15th anniversary of Parenting Special Children

https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/stat...21979874627592

https://www.parentingspecialchildren...-celebrations/
Old 03-08-2022, 05:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

There is now a video of this visit here:

Old 03-08-2022, 02:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Countess of Wessex at the 12 for 12 reception in Downing street today

https://www.legion-media.ru/event/en/1/7798957.143042
Old 03-08-2022, 03:08 PM
Administrator

The reception took place yesterday evening, March 7, and included the „launch of the Girl’s Educations Skills Partnership, an initiative to improve girls’ access to education and employment in developing countries“:

** twitter post **
Old 03-09-2022, 07:21 AM
Administrator

The Countess of Wessex as Patron paid a visit to The Scar Free Foundation and Health and Care Research Wales, Faculty of Health and Life Science, Swansea, today, March 9:

** rex gallery **

** dm article: Pretty in pink! Sophie Wessex looks cheerful in a blush coat as she visits Swansea University..**
Old 03-10-2022, 09:36 AM
Administrator

The Earl and Countess of Wessex opened the Sir Ken Dodd Happiness Hall in Liverpool today, March 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

And the Countess of Wessex had a special meeting:

** dm article: Sophie Wessex becomes emotional as she finally meets 90-year-old she befriended on the NHS Volunteer ..**

And here’s a great large gallery:

** gettyimages gallery: GBR: The Earl And Countess Of Wessex Visit Liverpool **

Tags
countess of wessex, current events, earl of wessex, lady louise mountbatten-windsor, viscount severn