The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-18-2020, 01:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire View Post
I suspect there is going to be a lot of these :) Participates in video conference, face timed, skyped in here.

Edward and Sophie need to go to the hospital and meet the nurses and doctors - but not get in the way.
I think any visits to medical facilities will wait until things get better, months from now. No hospital needs to worry about a VIP visit right now.

Old 03-18-2020, 04:31 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
Court Circular 16th March:
St. James's Palace

The Earl of Wessex, Chairman of the Board of Trustees, The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Foundation, this morning participated in a video conference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire View Post
I suspect there is going to be a lot of these :) Participates in video conference, face timed, skyped in here.
I agree. If this situation doesn’t improve for several months they will have to start doing meetings this way. It’s simply impossible to stop all contact and planing for months. And if they are doing them I think they should be included in the CC.

Old 03-21-2020, 01:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Lady Louise enjoys a horse riding hack with her father Earl of Wessex in Windsor

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...g-hack-in.html

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefeed...ding,_windsor?
Old 03-23-2020, 12:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Nice that they’re still doing their weekly ride around Windsor. I guess it’s not technically breaking the rules of social distancing as it’s basically their back garden.

Sophie has done a video on the Royal Family Instagram stories about being at home with children during this time and resources to help. I imagine we’re going to see a lot more videos of the royals over this time.
Old 03-23-2020, 12:53 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly2101 View Post
Nice that they’re still doing their weekly ride around Windsor. I guess it’s not technically breaking the rules of social distancing as it’s basically their back garden.

Sophie has done a video on the Royal Family Instagram stories about being at home with children during this time and resources to help. I imagine we’re going to see a lot more videos of the royals over this time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-FU0kMH29c/

Camera by Lady Louise
Old 03-23-2020, 12:59 PM
Courtier

I think they all need to be "flattening the curve". Any visits could take place via skype.
Old 03-23-2020, 06:03 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Nice that Louise filmed the video of Sophie!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 03-26-2020, 04:07 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

The Wessex Family #clapforcarers along with the nation this evening.

https://twitter.com/royalfamily/stat...779771393?s=21
Old 03-26-2020, 04:23 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Nice to see that Edward included a small speech thanking health workers in the video too!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 03-26-2020, 10:21 PM
Nobility

So Precious! They seem close. It is such a lovely family!

I am so glad everyone shows their appreciate to the healthcare workers
Old 03-26-2020, 10:57 PM
Imperial Majesty

Nice to see them join in, like the Cambridges and Dutch royals as well.

I like Edward included a small speech, and not simply a shot of clapping.
Old 03-27-2020, 03:17 PM
Courtier

Am in New Zealand, during lockdown, re-reading all my books, up to Crown and Country by Edward Wessex, and there he is in 1999 wearing exactly the same clothes he's wearing in that clapping video above.
Old 03-27-2020, 04:04 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Wonderful to see the Wessex family joining in on the support .
Old 03-27-2020, 04:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllieCat View Post
Am in New Zealand, during lockdown, re-reading all my books, up to Crown and Country by Edward Wessex, and there he is in 1999 wearing exactly the same clothes he's wearing in that clapping video above.

Although it’s impressive that he still owns the clothes, what’s more impressive is they still fit.

Edward obviously got his “clothes storing” abilities from his big sister as Anne has worn clothes that are a good 40 years old!
Old 03-30-2020, 06:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Court Circular 26th March:
St. James's Palace

The Countess of Wessex, Patron, Vision Foundation, this afternoon held a Meeting via video link with Mrs. Cherie Blair (Vice President).

Court Circular 27th March:
St. James's Palace

The Countess of Wessex this afternoon held a Meeting via telephone with the Lord Ahmad of Wimbledon (the Prime Minister’s Special Representative on Preventing Sexual Violence in Conflict).

Court Circular 30th March:
St. James's Palace

The Countess of Wessex, Chairman, Women in Business Committee, The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award, this morning held a Meeting via telephone.
Old 04-03-2020, 07:21 PM
Heir Apparent

Court Circular 2nd April:
St. James's Palace

The Countess of Wessex this afternoon participated in a conference Meeting via video link with International Civil Society Action Network.

Her Royal Highness, Patron, National Autistic Society, later held a Meeting via video link during World Autism Awareness Week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
Court Circular 2nd April:
St. James's Palace

The Countess of Wessex this afternoon participated in a conference Meeting via video link with International Civil Society Action Network.

Her Royal Highness, Patron, National Autistic Society, later held a Meeting via video link during World Autism Awareness Week.
https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/stat...71632681299968
https://twitter.com/RoyalFamily/stat...71728999268355
Old 04-10-2020, 12:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Countess of Wessex visit @thehopehub yesterday to help pack supplies.

https://twitter.com/Surreyheath/stat...456069/photo/2
Old 04-15-2020, 06:09 AM
Imperial Majesty

"Congratulations to the 12,468 incredible young people who have achieved their @DofE
Gold Award in the last year. Although the official Award ceremonies couldn’t go ahead this spring, we hope you take a moment to celebrate.

The Earl of Wessex sends a message to you all. "

https://twitter.com/i/status/1250364581169500160
Old 04-15-2020, 06:35 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Fantastic message, LOVE the pink shirt.
Old 04-16-2020, 06:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Countess of Wessex helping to prepare food for NHS hospital staff yesterday.

https://twitter.com/RocheCom/status/...202307/photo/2

Tags
countess of wessex, current events, earl of wessex, lady louise mountbatten-windsor, viscount severn