York Family News and Pictures 2: Sep 2015 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
Prime Minister Boris Johnson and the former Prime Minister David Cameron with his wife were in attendance too. ... an odd party to attend for the elite of the British politics in the current situation.

What an odd choice - no Christmas salutation or wishes for the recipient to enjoy the holidays. Is an impersonal bleak landscape photo and the blurry back end of a dog really considered a Christmas card in the U.K.?

:previous: Indeed. It's all ME and US and how WE are coping. Hardly a Christmas card at all.

I agree that it is vintage narcissistic Sarah, with Andrew approving 100%.

Too bad Beatrice and Eugenie felt compelled to co-sign.:ermm:

I feel bad for the daughters.

A Christmas card is about spreading good cheer and best wishes. The York card is offensive, ugly and takes us for dummies. These York people think we are stupid and buy into Fergie's new age marketing nonsense.

I feel bad for the daughters.

A Christmas card is about spreading good cheer and best wishes. The York card is offensive, ugly and takes us for dummies. These York people think we are stupid and buy into Fergie's new age marketing nonsense.

I agree. It is disgusting, to greet with an a.. /bottom. Feel so sorry for the victims of Epstein, this card really mocks, unbelievable but yet another proof how arrogant the Yorks are. And it shows how they think to go on, just ignore and rely on the royal background which seems to protect them always.

By the way it will be interesting to see how the RF deals with Andrew in the future, if all of them agree and act the same way?
Imagine if your son, brother ... had been in contact (or even commited that crime, still to be proofed) with someone like Epstein.
But the RF seems to lay back, wait and go on, in the end they joke about these stupid commonors who still adore them?
Bit as history tells, they really can do whatever they want:bang:

Merry Christmas to everyone here, may the light of our real newborn aking come into your lives!

:previous: Indeed. It's all ME and US and how WE are coping. Hardly a Christmas card at all.

I agree that it is vintage narcissistic Sarah, with Andrew approving 100%.

Too bad Beatrice and Eugenie felt compelled to co-sign.:ermm:

Not to mention Jack. He may not be biological, but he is part of the family.

Anyway, the card looks like the royal equivalent of "Kiss My Ass" and "Who Do You Think You Are?"
They seem to live on another planet, literally. Sad and inexplicable.

Last edited:
ugh, so they are mooning the british people with this card?
how disgraceful.
one could think this is the royal way to say up yours, or showing the middle finger.

how can somebody with a sane mind sign this card? bea, eugenie and jack, seriously? i would only sign this if my parents held a loaded gun to my head.

:previous:Ostensibly, the backside of the pooch is meant to represent the end/backside of 2019. Andrew and Sarah are not the BRF Brain Trust but i can't see them being quite so dumb and brazen to even implictly tell their detractors to kiss their rears:ohmy:

If one gives them the benefit of the doubt...:cool:

Last edited:
:previous: Of course it means the end of the year, but surely there are lots of other ways to say that with an image. The rear end of a dog? Really?

IMO - the card in general spreads the message/thought of "let's get this year over with and back to things that really matter".

You remind me a bit of Pride and Prejudice's Jane Bennet. Always thinking well of people or at least trying to. In the Sarah and Andrew case at least.
I suppose I am more like Elizabeth Bennet :D

Last year they had separate cards, this year apparently gave the emphasized need to put up a family front.

I still can't believe the Yorks dropped this Xmas card and right before the Sandringham walk. They could have chosen better imagery than a dog's rear end that leaving the year behind. The Sandringham walk is going to be more tense now.

At least the Yorks are consistent: tone deaf to the end.

I'm sure it was meant to be humorous, but instead it comes across as vulgar and self-involved.

As I said, consistent.

Last edited:
I agree. It is disgusting, to greet with an a.. /bottom. Feel so sorry for the victims of Epstein, this card really mocks, unbelievable but yet another proof how arrogant the Yorks are. And it shows how they think to go on, just ignore and rely on the royal background which seems to protect them always.

By the way it will be interesting to see how the RF deals with Andrew in the future, if all of them agree and act the same way?
Imagine if your son, brother ... had been in contact (or even commited that crime, still to be proofed) with someone like Epstein.
But the RF seems to lay back, wait and go on, in the end they joke about these stupid commonors who still adore them?
Bit as history tells, they really can do whatever they want:bang:

Merry Christmas to everyone here, may the light of our real newborn aking come into your lives!

You've summed it up perfectly. The card says, "2019 was a pain in the a.. but hopefully 2020 will mean the public forgetting all about our involvement with Epstein; Andrew returning to the royal fold and both of us getting to enjoy the hospitality of a new batch of shady billionaires. God bless us everyone! " They have no contrition AT ALL or an ounce of compassion, those abused woman are merely an irritation who have ruined THEIR year and who will hopefully disappear ASAP. Their attitude is quite sickening.

At least the Yorks are consistent: tone deaf to the end.

I'm sure it was meant to humorous, but instead it comes across as vulgar and self-involved.

As I said, consistent.

Exactly!
I think your interpretation is spot-on. :flowers:

(Also, now that they are married, shouldn't Eugenie and Jack send their own cards?)

I don't think it will be tense at all, I don't think Andrew will show up for the walk.
He didn't attend Beatrice's engagement party. He may want to save his mother the embarrassment.

Do you think it will be more tense between the members of the BRF or with the public?

I presume it's rather the hope of the poster who wishes it to be more tense with the public (and perhaps also between the BRF members). Anything for any kind of drama, it's what she thrives on.

Exactly!
I think your interpretation is spot-on. :flowers:

(Also, now that they are married, shouldn't Eugenie and Jack send their own cards?)

I would think so, too, but they didn't last year either.

I don't think it will be tense at all, I don't think Andrew will show up for the walk.
He didn't attend Beatrice's engagement party. He may want to save his mother the embarrassment.

We'll see about Andrew showing up or not.

I just shake my head with them....They just cannot stop digging that hole.

Don't use Christmas Cards to make statements. Poor taste from the pic to the attitude.

LaRae

I just shake my head with them....They just cannot stop digging that hole.

Don't use Christmas Cards to make statements. Poor taste from the pic to the attitude.

LaRae

Probably in their heads the hole shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Back to Epstein affair,
anyone who has not understood yet, look at this brilliant analysis:
YT The psychology of Prince Andrew by JCS Criminal Psychology
it tells almost all facts including his facial expressions, I only missed the details about his
( a liar's ) eyes movement.

As I said before it will be really interesting how the RF will treat him, because they surely know what he did, if he admitted or simply by knowing him..... ig is so clear. If they really ignore everything and go on, they fool the people. Let's see if people take this much longer.

Andrew's involvement with Epstein has its own thread. That being said and focusing on the family angle and how they "treat" Andrew, I would hope that the BRF treats all its members with unconditional love and that includes Andrew. Stand behind him, love him and support him and be there for him no matter what he's done or hasn't done. This by no means says that they'll condone mistakes and wrongdoings and goof ups and just plain bad behavior.

Its when things go awfully wrong and we make our grandest mistakes in life that we *need* the love and support of our families. This is what families do. ;)

Usually York card has 4/5 photos
I imagine this is one last photo. I love dogs, I thought it was cute. Just like the year they put the puppies in the drawer
There is always a fun touch to the cards, some message written as it should be and Sarah always signs

But of course DM doesn't publish the full card. ;)

He was at the 9 a.m service but not the 11 A.M service.

Last edited:
Since Andrew has withdrawn from most of his patronages, I wonder if Beatrice will be allowed to take over?

It would be less awkward than to parcel them out among other family members, and it would keep up the illusion that it is temporary ...until it becomes clear that it isn't.

Since Andrew has withdrawn from most of his patronages, I wonder if Beatrice will be allowed to take over?

It would be less awkward than to parcel them out among other family members, and it would keep up the illusion that it is temporary ...until it becomes clear that it isn't.

I believe I've read that Beatrice was involved with her father's Pitch@Palace and perhaps was on the board for that organization. If I'm not mistaken though, it'll be Andrew's private secretary, Amanda Thirsk that will head up the Pitch@Palace scheme now.

As Beatrice is not a working royal for the "Firm", I don't see her taking on any of the organizations and patronages that Andrew held in relation to his official royal roles in the "Firm". What will happen to those is anyone's guess at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom