York Family News and Pictures 2: Sep 2015 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't ever think that Charles would go as far as to "kibosh" anyone his niece was dating or even had any kind of an opinion on whether or not he "liked" or "disliked" Dave. In fact, I would bet my last spoonful of cream cheese that Charles, if he knew Dave at all, only knew him in passing.

We just have to accept the fact that they broke up and went their separate ways and we'll never know the reasons why.

I believe Leploldine was referring to Prince William. Whatever else Charles is he is, he most certainly is not Daves "contemporay".

Okay...why not just contact him and tell him?

LaRae

She could do both this things.

It was ok until the ‘ooh best looking’

That’s her ex, father of her children and the man she still live with at times. It’s her prerogative to wish him a happy birthday in whatever manner she choose. It’s all friendly.

Yeah okay...I don't wish my family let alone ex family happy birthday on twitter ...

LaRae

I'm guessing you also didn't live with your ex for several years after your divorce and are not still invited to your ex's mothers' country estate/house twenty-two years after the divorce.

What difference does that make? If she has that much contact with him then why do it via twitter?

LaRae

And few her followers wish them to get back together.

Well, well...According to the religion they both were raised and married in, they are still husband and wife;)

The CoE still considers them married? I didn't think they taught that any longer.

LaRae

I was refering to the Gospel (Matthew 19:6)

You said based on what their religion teaches.....which is why I asked the question I asked.

LaRae

Sarah and Beatrice attended the British Heart Foundation's Beating Hearts Ball at The Guildhall this evening, February 20:

** gettyimages gallery **

:previous:
Beatrice is often in London.
(I bet she spends just as much time there as she does in NYC).

So, it won't be convenient for her to trek out to Royal Lodge all the time. She'll need a flat in the city.

I can see her moving out of St. James, once Eugenie and Jack marry. (I don't believe Jack has his own place but stays with Eugenie; the only reference I can find to a previous home says he lived with his parents).
Though it seems probable that Jack and Eugenie will find somewhere else to begin their married lives together.

Yeah okay...I don't wish my family let alone ex family happy birthday on twitter ...

LaRae

Neither do I but for example Nikolaos and Tatiana of Greece do, and there are many others, including (former) members of royal families doing the same :flowers:

Your interpretation as that it says that those who are divorced are still married it not what the CoE teaches (this verse clearly states 'let no one', so it is an imperative not a description of a state after a marriage broke down). Other verses make it quite clear that divorce is real (permitted in specific cases)although it would be better if it didn't happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
If Eugenie belonged to the choir, she would be signing in altos:flowers:

Wonderful to see the two Princesses appear at this event together.

Re-marriage of the Duke and Duchess of York

I was reading today about HM's declaration of consent to Prince Harry's marriage, which was granted at yesterday's meeting of the Privy Council. This reminded me that this consent pertains to the first 6 people in line of succession to the throne. Currently the Duke of York is 6th. When the Duke of Cambridge's 3rd child is born, the Duke of York will move to 7th, and will no longer have to seek HM's approval for marriage.
Does the forum think this will increase the likelihood of his re-marriage to Sarah?

Although I think a remarriage is a distinct possibility, there's also the feeling that these two people are very happy with the way things are right now. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. They have, as Sarah has stated, "the happiest divorce on earth".

This is really rather quite good!

I am incredibly impressed by both Beatrice and Eugenie - two well-educated, and well-adjusted young women. Not an ounce of Barbie doll in either of them. Good show!

I'm sure the haters are doing this:bang: right now ... ROFL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom