York Family News and Pictures 2: Sep 2015 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of what someone thinks of Sarah, I can't comprehend the zealous and repetitive recitation of her faults, or errors, or previous misdeeds. Not every careless phrase, or clumsy stance, or fleeting moue is deserving of a scathing comment. Let's give this struggling but good-hearted woman a break from such minutely parsed criticism.

:previous: You called it. Sarah is a wonderfully warm, gregarious and immensely likeable woman. I can say this without fear of reproach for no other reason than after all these years as a divorced woman she is still invited to celebrity charity galas, attends events for her charities and they thrive so, contrary to the DM et al, she must be doing something very right.

As to her family? They have always been very, very, close. Certainly closer than and family with divorced parents that I know. Sarah and Andrew may as well remarry for they spend more time together than man married people I know or know of. The jointly own the Verbier Chalet and still celebrate their Wedding Anniversary together.

:previous: I like Sarah as well. I think that the only way that Andrew and Sarah would remarry is if Andrew were less involved with royal duties. Sadly, I think that if Sarah did become HRH The Duchess of York again, they'd both be crucified by media. Perhaps when Charles is the King and The Cambridges are The Cornwalls/Waleses, the Yorks will be in the background enough to make it work. :flowers:

Remarriage will only work if people can find it in their hearts to allow the York's a second chance at happiness. Folks have to learn to let go of the past and let these people live their lives. Right now, people are too stuck in the past and take a lot of joy in ripping the York's at new hole whenever they feel like it.

Remarriage will only work if Sarah and Andrew want it to. Simple. Its their lives and their choices to do as they see fit. If they were to remarry and retire to Verbiers, more power to them. Everyone deserves to be happy and if a remarriage is what will make them happy and fulfill their lives, nothing else matters.

I think after the Queen passes we could see Andrew retiring from most of his public life except perhaps personal charities he may be involved in.

LaRae

Remarriage will only work if Sarah and Andrew want it to. Simple. Its their lives and their choices to do as they see fit. If they were to remarry and retire to Verbiers, more power to them. Everyone deserves to be happy and if a remarriage is what will make them happy and fulfill their lives, nothing else matters.

I agree - Sarah has had her chance in the limelight, but it didn't work out for many reasons.
If she and Prince Andrew wish to remarry, we should have no problem with that, and wish them well. Both of them attract much negative publicity, so should retreat from public life and live their lives together in relative obscurity (how much this would appeal to either of them, I doubt!)
Perhaps this would open up some space in Royal circles for Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie? They also generate a lot of negative publicity, which isn't really warranted in my opinion.

I don't think Eugenie wants to do royal duties. She has a career path.

Beatrice and Eugenie at the Frieze VIP preview today

Beatrice and Eugenie attend preview for an art fair | Daily Mail Online

Sarah stepped out with rumoured former flame Manuel Fernandez for the second evening in a row, this time joined by Beatrice

Sarah Ferguson is joined by Beatrice at Claridge's | Daily Mail Online

The York girls at Louis Vuittons celebration in Vogue's December issue tonight in London

Pictures and Photos | Getty Images

Article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5105261/Beatrice-Eugenie-attend-Louis-Vuitton-event.html

Prince Andrew with Beatrice visit yesterday the Louvre Abu Dhabi a museum city (medina) which combines traditional Arabic inspiration with contemporary design and engineering.

http://cache.emirates247.com/polopoly_fs/1.662294.1511679047!/image/image.jpg

And later Prince Andrew meet the Crown Prince at the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 with King Juan Carlos

https://www.thenational.ae/uae/gove...urs-abu-dhabi-grand-prix-in-pictures-1.678733

Last edited by a moderator:
That skirt is rather unfortunate.

LaRae

Sarah, Beatrice and Eugenie attended the "Hauser and Wirth Honors Mark Bradford" event in Miami Beach, Florida, yesterday, December 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** rex gallery **

Last edited:

I don't think they needed to look well dressed or groomed at all. This was not a public event where they were supporting a charity or representing the Queen, but a private, work event of Eugenie's to support Hauser and Wirth. I don't know why Sarah and Bea are there but I assume that somehow the press got access to pictures taken and turned them into a "party" scene.

I don't think they needed to look well dressed or groomed at all. This was not a public event where they were supporting a charity or representing the Queen, but a private, work event of Eugenie's to support Hauser and Wirth. I don't know why Sarah and Bea are there but I assume that somehow the press got access to pictures taken and turned them into a "party" scene.

As grand-daughters of HM who want to take on official duties, they should always behave and dress well end of story. It's ridiculous to assume that they don't know this. I think that they are victims of bad parenting.

As grand-daughters of HM who want to take on official duties, they should always behave and dress well end of story. It's ridiculous to assume that they don't know this. I think that they are victims of bad parenting.

First of all, I don't know where it has been officially stated that Bea and Eugenie want to take on official duties but ok. But as a second child of a male child of the monarch, Eugenie is wonderfully fufilling the precedent set by Prince Michael of Kent and the then Prince Richard of Gloucester. This precedent is that they have a regular job (check for Eugenie) but support the Queen and take on patronages ( check and check).

Second of all, if dressing bad for a non-public event is bad, than I guess not dressing at all, Prince Harry playing strip billards in Vegas, while on a trip in support of a patronage is a sign of being victim of little or terrible parenting.

Lol ‘‘this forum is amazing how other royals get dragged into a discussion about a off topic [emoji12]

Not matching your fashion sense is a sign of bad parenting :ermm:

All royals, even working royals, have down time. None, even the perfect royal paragons of fashion, are on point at every moment of the day.

How are they misbehaving? What kind of disagrace are they being? Eugenie is representing her full time employer at an art function. Is it the full time job that is the embarrassment to the queen?

You act like she is falling out drunk out of a bar in stripper shoes and fish nets.

Yes, none of them look great. But nothing disgraceful to the queen.

They do indeed, however I think there is some airbrushing going on.

They do indeed, however I think there is some airbrushing going on.

All royal portraits have airbrushing. I’d be shocked to see one that isn’t. Photographers are obsessed with it, they even do it when photographing babies:ermm:. I’ve had a few fights when having professional portraits taken of kids.

I think the photos of the two princesses are very nice. It's a good thing the Duke has his own website, as the girls are barely mentioned on the official Royal Family website – even though Prince and Princess Michael, Princess Alexandra etc are there, and they too are 'only' grandchildren of a Monarch.

PS I have no problem with the Kents and GLoucesters on the royal website; I just wish Beatrice and Eugenie didn't get left behind all the time; they've done nothing wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom