The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-13-2016, 06:15 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Here are a few more photos from the 9/11 Fundraiser.

PPE Agency

Old 09-15-2016, 12:29 AM
Aristocracy

Sarah looks luminous at the 9/11 fundraiser. Absolutely beautiful. She is good friends with Howard Lutnick, the chairman of Cantor Fitzgerald and BGC Partners, who lost his own brother on that awful day. Cantor Fitzgerald had provided Sarah's charity, Children in Crisis, with offices on their floor. She was due to go to a meeting there, but was late because she was at ABC News taping an interview and it ran long.

Good to see Beatrice out and about too.

Old 09-15-2016, 12:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
That had to have been so emotional for Sarah to be a part of the 9/11 fundraiser as she was right there among all the horror and the tragedy that day brought.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:05 AM
Administrator

Sarah and Beatrice attended Dave Gardner's Birthday Party in London last night:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** dailymail article ** mirror article **
Old 09-23-2016, 12:57 PM
Nobility

China Exchange UK

Princess Beatrice At China Exchange UK with her sister, Princess Eugenie and mom Sarah, duchess of York , September 22 2016. Bea also attended a July event as well. Princess Beatrice talked at the event some
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKqu-j_j...=howsgrachelle
Old 11-22-2016, 06:35 AM
Administrator

Sarah and Beatrice attended the 2016 Angel Ball hosted by Gabrielle's Angel Foundation For Cancer Research on November 21 in New York City:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery ** gettyimages ** dailymail article **
Old 11-22-2016, 06:44 AM
Majesty

The Duke of York wants his girls having Official Duties.
They are mostly seen with their other at People Events !
Old 11-22-2016, 04:29 PM
Nobility

Princess Beatrice and Sarah Ferguson At Angel Ball 2016

Princess Beatrice and Sarah Ferguson At Angel Ball 2016
Princess Beatrice Of York and mother, Sarah Ferguson attended the Angel Ball 2016 hosted by Gabrielle’s Angel Foundation For Cancer Research at Cipriani Wall Street on November 21, 2016 in New York City. Nearly, $3.7M was raised that night.
Princess Beatrice and Sarah Ferguson stun in NYC and more royal style - HELLO! US
Old 12-08-2016, 02:28 AM
Royal Highness

If that story is true about prince Andrew , I don't think the girls husband should have them , I'm sure prince Charles wouldn't want it either
Old 12-08-2016, 02:37 AM
Courtier

actually that's not uncommon or out of the blue i'm sure he didn't need to ask the queen for it she already would have done it from herself she offered the husband of her cousin husband Angus Ogilvy a earldom but he declined it and i'm sure prince charles wouldn't mind either it wouldn't cost a thing and won't hurt anybody.
and it wouldn't improve their status being already princesses and HRH it would be for their future children instead of being untitled .
Old 12-08-2016, 02:44 AM
Imperial Majesty

Wasn't Mark Phillips also offered some kind of a title also at the time of his marriage to the Princess Royal?

I agree its not unheard of but we do have to remember that the York girls are granddaughters of the Queen. Perhaps it would be a way to ensure that any children of Beatrice and Eugenie don't fade away into the land of "Mr. and Miss" but would remain part of the aristocracy.

Time will tell.
Old 12-08-2016, 06:47 AM
Heir Apparent

If Andrew wants his future son in laws to have a title, then B & E need to marry one not hope that Uncle Charles or Granny makes them one.

The Queen already has 3 great grandchildren who are just Miss Tindall and Miss Philips with another on the way. Peter and Zara's kids have no title and if Mark did accept that earldom, Zara kids wouldn't have a title and Isla and Savannah would be Honorable Miss until Mark died, Peter inherits a title that would be extinct after him since he has just sisters and daughters. Would Lady Savannah and Lady Isla have a huge social advantage over Miss Mia Tindall and her sibling? No.

Sarah Chatto is the granddaughter of King George VI. Her kids have no title. All the Kents and Gloucesters who are not directly in line for the Dukedom will have no titles in time.
Old 12-08-2016, 07:27 AM
Heir Apparent

Eh, I always think people are better off with a title. (Especially if they don't have to do charitable work to justify them).

But if the York girls feel that way, they'd better hurry up and marry!
I don't see Charles giving Andrew anything he wants!
Old 12-08-2016, 07:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

To be honest, after all the years and the not so honorable messes that Andrew has gotten himself into either willingly or unwillingly, I don't see Charles giving him an inch either. Charles takes his duties and responsibilities far too seriously to just pacify a younger brother's whims.

I also think that Charles is going to be very involved and very particular when it comes to handing out any kind of honors and accolades too. After all these years as Prince of Wales and getting involved in all aspects of just about anything he puts his name on, I don't see Charles as being anyone's "yes" man but will listen to opinions from all quarters before making a decision. On titles and orders and such for his own family, he'll do what he believes is right.
Old 12-08-2016, 03:09 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skippyboo View Post
If Andrew wants his future son in laws to have a title, then B & E need to marry one not hope that Uncle Charles or Granny makes them one.

The Queen already has 3 great grandchildren who are just Miss Tindall and Miss Philips with another on the way. Peter and Zara's kids have no title and if Mark did accept that earldom, Zara kids wouldn't have a title and Isla and Savannah would be Honorable Miss until Mark died, Peter inherits a title that would be extinct after him since he has just sisters and daughters. Would Lady Savannah and Lady Isla have a huge social advantage over Miss Mia Tindall and her sibling? No.

Sarah Chatto is the granddaughter of King George VI. Her kids have no title. All the Kents and Gloucesters who are not directly in line for the Dukedom will have no titles in time.
because princess anne refused that her children have title and that's her own choice and that also should be princess eugenie and beatrice choice if they won't a title for their spouse and children or not, because their aunt choose that she didn't wont it dosen't mean that they should be denied the choice that she had
Old 12-08-2016, 03:15 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke of poliganc View Post
because princess anne refused that her children have title and that's her own choice and that also should be princess eugenie and beatrice choice if they won't a title for their spouse and children or not, because their aunt choose that she didn't wont it dosen't mean that they should be denied the choice that she had
I think the big difference will be that Anne was the daughter of the monarch and Beatrice and Eugenie are granddaughters of the monarch and if left until Charles is King, they'll be nieces of the monarch.

The Queen didn't offer any kind of a title to Mike Tindall when Zara married and other than not having a title, Zara shares the same relationship with HM as Beatrice and Eugenie do.
Old 12-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
I think the big difference will be that Anne was the daughter of the monarch and Beatrice and Eugenie are granddaughters of the monarch and if left until Charles is King, they'll be nieces of the monarch.

The Queen didn't offer any kind of a title to Mike Tindall when Zara married and other than not having a title, Zara shares the same relationship with HM as Beatrice and Eugenie do.
but like u said zara isn't a princess like Beatrice and Eugenie and they are like princess alexandra granddaughters of a monarch and princess alexandra wasn't even offered the earldom by her grandfather or uncle but by her cousin .
Old 12-08-2016, 04:02 PM
Imperial Majesty

From what I've been reading so far though, its Andrew that's making all the noise. We have absolutely no idea if either Beatrice or Eugenie and the men that they marry will even want a title when the time comes.

Its just my opinion but I do think that Andrew is a bit on the pompous side.
Old 12-08-2016, 04:08 PM
Majesty

Mine is pure speculation, but I think that only Beatrice of the two girls, actually care for a title.... I don't see Eugenie and her boyfreind for that matter making any tantrum about it... All in all, I agree that it is maybe Andrew who is dipleased with it...
Old 12-08-2016, 04:19 PM
Courtier

i think it sounds a bit odd in this day and age, and how do we know it's true, anyway, since it comes from an unnamed source.

Tags
duke of york, prince andrew, princess beatrice, princess eugenie, sarah duchess of york, sarah ferguson