York Family News and Pictures 2: Sep 2015 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see anyone giving "mates' rates" when it comes to the sale of a £5m property held by a trust. Maybe the Telegraph's right and Sarah genuinely has made a lot of money from her book.
The Westminsters didn't become one of the richest families of Europe by selling properties to mates on a discount. Bendor would rise from his grave if his successors started doing so.

I can't see anyone giving "mates' rates" when it comes to the sale of a £5m property held by a trust. Maybe the Telegraph's right and Sarah genuinely has made a lot of money from her book.

That strikes me as even less likely than the "mates rates" deal.

When Andrew buys ‘something’ Sarah gets to use it and it seems the reverse is true.

Was only Andrews name on the chalet title that his ex and their daughters got to use? I do not know.

Sarah now buys a mansion or large house, but no Andrew on the title, but he can use it and their daughters or its a rental investment.

If Sarah has a multi book deal she may have gotten advance pay to use as a down payment. Then if she rents and use the rent money to pay off the mortgage there is those payments.

It appears their monies are separate, Yet all use the item purchased.

For all we know another family member helped with the purchase, other then the Queen. I don’t think Charles or William helped at all.

I don’t know if Sarah, as a private citizen and no longer part of the Royal Family even though she still has a title, has to divulge anything to the public.

Andrew though needs to divulge income being apart of the Firm? Yes or no

Maybe Sarahs friend made her a private deal. We never will know.

I dont know English law but just throwing ideas out there.

Also remember the media likes to put a “spin” and change, mislead, delete, misquote a lot of info to sell stories. DM being one of the top media sites that does this.
JMOO

It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one
york-family-news-and-pictures-3-september-2022-a-50367.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom