Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-07-2018, 04:57 AM
Administrator

Beatrice and Eugenie participated in the WE Day in London today, March 7:

** gettyimages gallery ** rex gallery ** dailymail article **

Old 03-07-2018, 07:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Beatrice is often in London.
(I bet she spends just as much time there as she does in NYC).

So, it won't be convenient for her to trek out to Royal Lodge all the time. She'll need a flat in the city.

I can see her moving out of St. James, once Eugenie and Jack marry. (I don't believe Jack has his own place but stays with Eugenie; the only reference I can find to a previous home says he lived with his parents).
Though it seems probable that Jack and Eugenie will find somewhere else to begin their married lives together.

Old 03-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Yeah okay...I don't wish my family let alone ex family happy birthday on twitter ...

LaRae
Neither do I but for example Nikolaos and Tatiana of Greece do, and there are many others, including (former) members of royal families doing the same

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
I was refering to the Gospel (Matthew 19:6)
Your interpretation as that it says that those who are divorced are still married it not what the CoE teaches (this verse clearly states 'let no one', so it is an imperative not a description of a state after a marriage broke down). Other verses make it quite clear that divorce is real (permitted in specific cases)although it would be better if it didn't happen.
Old 03-07-2018, 03:17 PM
Aristocracy

This is really rather quite good!

Old 03-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Majesty

If Eugenie belonged to the choir, she would be signing in altos
Old 03-08-2018, 09:39 PM
Royal Highness

Wonderful to see the two Princesses appear at this event together.
Old 03-11-2018, 07:11 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Eugenie posted a lovely picture as celebrates the Mother's Day

"Happy Mother's Day to my legend of a mother. @sarahferguson15 And to all mothers on this special day!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgLiVPyg...rincesseugenie

Also Sarah posted a picture of her girls!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgLouMWh...arahferguson15
Old 03-15-2018, 03:42 PM
Aristocracy

Re-marriage of the Duke and Duchess of York

I was reading today about HM's declaration of consent to Prince Harry's marriage, which was granted at yesterday's meeting of the Privy Council. This reminded me that this consent pertains to the first 6 people in line of succession to the throne. Currently the Duke of York is 6th. When the Duke of Cambridge's 3rd child is born, the Duke of York will move to 7th, and will no longer have to seek HM's approval for marriage.
Does the forum think this will increase the likelihood of his re-marriage to Sarah?
Old 03-15-2018, 05:08 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Although I think a remarriage is a distinct possibility, there's also the feeling that these two people are very happy with the way things are right now. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. They have, as Sarah has stated, "the happiest divorce on earth".
Old 03-15-2018, 06:50 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_royalist View Post
This is really rather quite good!

I am incredibly impressed by both Beatrice and Eugenie - two well-educated, and well-adjusted young women. Not an ounce of Barbie doll in either of them. Good show!

I'm sure the haters are doing this right now ... ROFL!
Old 03-19-2018, 09:11 AM
Administrator

Here's an article about Eugenie and her recent post at Instagram:

** dailymail: Sisterly love: Beaming bride-to-be Princess Eugenie shares a playful snap with her 'beautiful big sissy' Beatrice..**
Old 03-22-2018, 04:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Eugenie has shared a photo of her family ahead of her 28th birthday tomorrow

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bgn4UHyA...rincesseugenie

Article

https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebr...ure-instagram/

What a cute picture!!!

"Happy Easter from the York sisters! Celebrating Easter in a bonnet since 1992...��"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg86n5HA...rincesseugenie

https://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty...rowback-photo/
Old 03-30-2018, 05:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_royalist View Post
I was reading today about HM's declaration of consent to Prince Harry's marriage, which was granted at yesterday's meeting of the Privy Council. This reminded me that this consent pertains to the first 6 people in line of succession to the throne. Currently the Duke of York is 6th. When the Duke of Cambridge's 3rd child is born, the Duke of York will move to 7th, and will no longer have to seek HM's approval for marriage.
Does the forum think this will increase the likelihood of his re-marriage to Sarah?
Some weeks ago the No Idea or Women's Drivel here in Oz actually ran a story that Sarah and Andrew intend on getting married BEFORE Harry's wedding but after baby 3 is born and therefore Harry won't be able to deny her a place at the wedding (unless he doesn't invite Andrew).

Now I don't for one moment believe that but ... it is interesting that they, whichever one it was, actually was able to comprehend the content of the new legislation and how it can impact on Andrew and his ability to marry someone of whom HM may not totally approve.

These mags regularly put out the garbage that HM is going to by-pass Charles as her heir, that Charles and Camilla are about to divorce, that Camilla is plotting to be the next Queen ahead of Kate (which she will be as long as Charles outlives his mother but ...).
Old 03-30-2018, 06:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
What a cute picture!!!

"Happy Easter from the York sisters! Celebrating Easter in a bonnet since 1992...��"

Two little York crumb snatchers!

A.W. TOZER
Old 03-31-2018, 10:14 AM
Serene Highness

An article about the Duke and Duchess of York's "strange" relationship:

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...-duke-pictures
Old 03-31-2018, 11:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

I used to think they would remarry after the death of Phillip and the Queen (or at least Phillip) but really why would they? She doesn't have any desire to be a working royal or involved with all that. The press mostly ignores her unless she does something stupid...perhaps they are content as things are....maybe by this point there is no romance between them at all, he just allows her to live there. Who knows?

LaRae
Old 03-31-2018, 06:11 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
What a cute picture!!!

https://us.hellomagazine.com/royalty...rowback-photo/
Such a sweet photo! Eugenie looks a little like Princess Charlotte across the eyes.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-21-2018, 12:41 AM
Administrator

Sarah and Beatrice were pictured leaving Annabel's Club in London last night, April 20/21:

** rex gallery ** profimedia gallery 1 ** profimedia gallery 2 **

** dailymail: Sarah Ferguson, 58, flashes a hint of thigh in a tea dress as she joins daughter Beatrice for exclusive London bash..**
Old 04-21-2018, 12:48 AM
Royal Highness

That's quite the thigh slit from Sarah. https://www.rexfeatures.com/preview/...ble/9638442005

Makes me wonder if she'll go for a sexy mother-of-the-bride look at Eugenie's wedding.
Old 04-21-2018, 08:20 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss whirley View Post
That's quite the thigh slit from Sarah. https://www.rexfeatures.com/preview/...ble/9638442005

Makes me wonder if she'll go for a sexy mother-of-the-bride look at Eugenie's wedding.

Oh nooo I wouldn’t be surprised

Tags
duke of york, prince andrew, princess beatrice, princess eugenie, sarah duchess of york, sarah ferguson