York Family News and Pictures 2: Sep 2015 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow interesting that Edoardo is attending, has Jack ever been to one?

He's living there with Beatrice isn't he? I don't know if Jack ever attended but Edo seems to be St a lot of official and semi official events recently.

Is this reception something official or what is is? Since both Sarah and Edo were there, I guess that it's not on the court circular (I think that's the correct name for it).

It seems Edoardo and Beatrice's relationship is getting more serious; interesting to see him there.

Is this reception something official or what is is? Since both Sarah and Edo were there, I guess that it's not on the court circular (I think that's the correct name for it).

Pitch@Palace events will be in the Court Circular. However, only Prince Andrew will be listed as attending. Beatrice has gone to these before and she’s never been listed in the CC.

Last edited:
Reactions: eya
It seems like Eugenie, Beatrice and. co are very close to Ellie Goulding and her new husband, particularly if Jack was the groomsman. IIRC she sang at the Cambridge's wedding reception back in 2011, so I wonder if they recommended her to them.

Did Edo attend too? I'd like to see more of him. Anyway, congratulations to the newlyweds!❤️

I agree with Hello's
take on how chic
the Duchess presents.
In fact I'm enjoying
the Duchess' morphing
into a Grand Duchess.
It goes with being a
granny.

In an episode of Jeremy Vine, a lady from York complained about the misbehaviour of the Duke of York. According to her story, a few weeks ago, he turned up unnannounced in the area. He flew in his helicopter and landed in the sports field where children were playing. Everyone was so excited of this but rather than walking and greeting the children and the people, he got into his Range Rover and off he went. The adults and children were left disappointed, she said.

To know more about this please clink the link below:

Last edited:
Nikolai von Bismarck is quite a talented photographer. He actually took Beatrice's official 18th birthday portrait. The York girls have known his girlfriend Kate Moss through their mother for some years as well.

Er...I think it's time for HRH to take a very extended vacation. :ermm:

Yikes, it gets worse... what will be unearthed next :ermm:
I'd never even heard of that expression before; given Philip's track record it's not surprising that Andrew follows suit, though I don't think even Philip has said such an offensive term in public before.

Sadly, what I see happening is that everyone and their great uncle's old, stubborn mule are going to dredge up and revisit and rehash every little thing that Andrew has done wrong starting with stealing cookies from the cookie jar as a little boy. Nothing will be withheld and nothing will be of a positive nature and there's absolutely nothing that Andrew can do to "fix" things anymore.

This is what reputation suicide does to a person.

Some Events

Don't know if this was posted but On November 19, Princess Beatrice hosted The Good Growth Summit at St James’s Palace Photo here

She was also spotted with Edo out for dinner.

Eugenie's patronage event was for Elephant family More info and. pics here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom