The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so far so good. Job well done by the FBI now all they have to do is keep her alive while she helps them with their enquiries and interrogation.
After what happened to Epstein there is No guarantee that we can assume she will Live to tell her side of the story. That would be extremely naive.
I sincerely hope everything goes well and that the victims will get justice and compensation.
The safety of our children has to be a priority and has to be dealt with.

They are definitely going to keep an eagle eye on Maxwell even more so because they were left quite red in the face when Epstein died under their noses. Perhaps that is why Maxwell requested to be moved to the same place to await judgment on bail?

Actually the conviction of Maxwell to the full extent of the law probably will open the floodgates of lawsuits being filed by the many victims of these nasty people for justice and compensation. Its been suggested that now Maxwell is out of reach and in custody, some of the victims that were too petrified of this woman will now come forward. At least I hope so. Distribute Maxwell's wealth and assets among them is a good idea to me. ?

I've just seen the pix where Maxwell and Kevin S are sitting on the throne (and obviously Andrew didn't object to it and to pix being taken).
What a shame !

While it's good that Andrew Windsor has pulled out of his charities, it still bothers me that he is still called His Royal Highness the Duke of York and that he would still have his mansion out at Windsor, where the Queen Mum used to go on weekends. He is still too close to the British Government.

He has nothing to do with the Brtisih Govt.

I've just seen the pix where Maxwell and Kevin S are sitting on the throne (and obviously Andrew didn't object to it and to pix being taken).
What a shame !

Ghislaine Maxwell sitting on the Queen's throne, no wonder she and her cohorts thought they were untouchable.

Okay so far so good. Job well done by the FBI now all they have to do is keep her alive while she helps them with their enquiries and interrogation.
After what happened to Epstein there is No guarantee that we can assume she will Live to tell her side of the story. That would be extremely naive.
I sincerely hope everything goes well and that the victims will get justice and compensation.
The safety of our children has to be a priority and has to be dealt with.

What exactly does she need to help them with? Isn't she the one that is charged and needs to suffer the consequences for her misdeeds?

How many years later what you did when you were young is not forgotten and you have to assume ...

Again, I am not sure this is accurate. I don't know what the law is in the UK, but I think the statute of limitations to bring a lawsuit may have expired with respect to anything that happened in the Virgin Islands or Florida.

https://ndaa.org/wp-content/uploads...for-Offenses-Against-Children-2013-Update.pdf

One thing that may be changing things up is the passing of the Child Victim Act. Its mainly been put into law in NY and a few other states, I believe, but the window is reportedly to close in August of 2020 (from this article). If the window is extended and many more states enact this into law, it bypasses the statute of limitations for crimes against minors.

I actually believe that we'll see more female victims of Epstein/Maxwell come forward now that Maxwell is behind bars. At least I hope so. All these girls/women deserve justice for what they've gone through.

https://www.democratandchronicle.co...-year-window-sue-may-get-extended/2805834001/

What exactly does she need to help them with? Isn't she the one that is charged and needs to suffer the consequences for her misdeeds?

Exactly. As much as I'm sure the Feds would love to know anything and everything and everybody that was involved with this sordid ring, arresting Maxwell is getting the Vice Kingpin of the whole operation. Epstein most certainly wouldn't have had his perverted sex ring without Maxwell although there are others out there that procured and groomed girls.

I don't see how in any way, shape or form that Maxwell will be granted any kind of leniency or "sweetheart" deals for coming clean about everything. This is why I think Maxwell will invoke her right to remain silent. Or wait and spend her days in her cell writing a best seller tell all book. "The Adventures of Jeff and Gigi". :D

One thing that may be changing things up is the passing of the Child Victim Act. Its mainly been put into law in NY and a few other states, I believe, but the window is reportedly to close in August of 2020 (from this article). If the window is extended and many more states enact this into law, it bypasses the statute of limitations for crimes against minors.

I actually believe that we'll see more female victims of Epstein/Maxwell come forward now that Maxwell is behind bars. At least I hope so. All these girls/women deserve justice for what they've gone through.

https://www.democratandchronicle.co...-year-window-sue-may-get-extended/2805834001/
I agree that it is possible that the window for civil actions could be extended, but it also could remain in place.

Regardless of what happens with civil matters, Andrew may continue to be in jeopardy if criminal charges are brought in the Virgin Islands, if the current statute of limitations was in effect in 2001. I am not licensed to practice law in the Virgin Islands so I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like the Virgin Islands changed its criminal statute of limitation laws within the last 20 years. The charges regarding whatever happened in the Virgin Islands are the strongest because there is another witness (although why he kept his mouth shut for so long is beyond me). Moreover, there are possible federal charges relating to the Mann Act.

Andrew would be a fool to cooperate with US authorities, even if he were innocent.

Gigi is the only one charged so far. The Feds want her to rat on others on separate crimes.

The government doesn't want to be dragged into this. BoJo practically threw the BRF under the bus, making it the Windsors' responsibility to get Andrew to talk to the Feds.

Last edited:
I agree that it is possible that the window for civil actions could be extended, but it also could remain in place.

Regardless of what happens with civil matters, Andrew may continue to be in jeopardy if criminal charges are brought in the Virgin Islands, if the current statute of limitations was in effect in 2001. I am not licensed to practice law in the Virgin Islands so I could be wrong, but it doesn't look like the Virgin Islands changed its criminal statute of limitation laws within the last 20 years. The charges regarding whatever happened in the Virgin Islands are the strongest because there is another witness (although why he kept his mouth shut for so long is beyond me). Moreover, there are possible federal charges relating to the Mann Act.

Andrew would be a fool to cooperate with US authorities, even if he were innocent.

The Feds were really interested in Andrew because he was a close friend of Maxwell's. If he was ordinary Joe Schmoe here in US, it would possible that Joe Schmoe would be placed in the witness protection program as its unknown out there who are enforcers to ensure mouths keep zipped up. They were not looking at Andrew for criminal charges. No one associated with Epstein/Maxwell has yet to be charged and prosecuted for their involvement with the cache of girls that Epstein/Maxwell trafficked and provided for them. There have been alleged charges against some people not too long ago (Trump for example) where the charges have been dropped by the accuser because of threats and fear.

As of today, I don't see anything leading to lawsuits against Andrew on criminal charges. That's not to say it won't happen in the future should the Child Victim Act gain momentum but its a totally different ball of wax than what is going on now. Then again, with Andrew being a citizen of the UK, getting him to the US to stand trial could prove to be tricky. As it stands right now, Andrew will no way be involved in the charges being levied against Maxwell. Maxwell is considered to be like a "Ms. Big" in a drug cartel whereas Andrew is more the "end of the line guy" who bought the drugs. ?

Everybody makes mistakes. Maxwell's was actually staying in the US. Dumb move if she didn't want to get caught. :D

The Feds were really interested in Andrew because he was a close friend of Maxwell's. If he was ordinary Joe Schmoe here in US, it would possible that Joe Schmoe would be placed in the witness protection program as its unknown out there who are enforcers to ensure mouths keep zipped up. They were not looking at Andrew for criminal charges. No one associated with Epstein/Maxwell has yet to be charged and prosecuted for their involvement with the cache of girls that Epstein/Maxwell trafficked and provided for them. There have been alleged charges against some people not too long ago (Trump for example) where the charges have been dropped by the accuser because of threats and fear.

I understand your point but I can't agree. The Feds have many people standing in line to testify against Maxwell and, apparently, there is documentary evidence supporting the charges against her. As you indicated, he is one of many men who may have been involved. So why did the prosecutor make such a big deal about interviewing Andrew for the Maxwell case? I suspect it is because filing charges against Andrew would allow the prosecutor to bask in a lot of media attention.

As an attorney, I would not let Andrew go near it. I also want to note that I do not know if he is innocent or guilty. Not every allegation is true.

Good points US Royal Watcher. I'm glad we're having this conversation and its apparent you are much more knowledgeable in these matters.

I wouldn't advise Andrew to go anywhere giving information to the investigation either, truth be told. Like a solid structure, once the foundation crumbles and falls away, there's bound to be a collapse of every brick in the structure. The foundation was Epstein/Maxwell and this perverted ring was built by them.

This is far from over, I expect to see many, many more lawsuits filed by the victims themselves.

I think the execution of a "No Knock Warrant" says it all. There is zero evidence she could have made a "daring escape" like some 007 villain nor let rip with an army of machine toting henchmen. It makes me understand that their misuse runs the gamit of excess when they are executed on a suspected criminal of any colour but white by swat poseurs who manage to get the wrong address or a potential big fish equals big publicity for an ambitious DA. It is a good thing that such warrants are under review.

All that aside, I am guessing the photo of her in BP was taken at Beatrice's birthday party where Kevin Spacey was also a guest. People have conveniently short memories regarding Kevin Spacey. He was an extremely successful and very talented screen actor in the US before he moved to the UK to work as an equally talented stage actor in the Westend and that big names have always been associated with high profile Charities, many of which have a royal patron.

As to PA, I fail to see the connection between he and Ms Maxwell other than they were acquainted, as indeed was Presidents Trump and Clinton and a host of other rich and famous people in a myriad of fields that even included Nobel Laureates.

When a Federal Warrant is issued by the Justice Department for Prince Andrew rather than interviews given by rich Attorney's for civil actions taken by Epstien's alleged victims, I'll be really interested. This repeated trial by news media and social media merely serves to ensure that Andrew would have no expectation of a fair trial should that ever happen.

Everybody makes mistakes. Maxwell's was actually staying in the US. Dumb move if she didn't want to get caught. :D

Paying a million $ in cash for a property was a bad mistake. The realtor would be required by law to report that to the federal government, and it wouldn’t have taken the feds very long to investigate where the money came from.

And Bradford’s a small town in a rural area, so many people must have heard about it. Chances are good that LE has known of Maxwell’s whereabouts for a long time, and that they had installed surveillance equipment on the property.

Why they waited so long to actually arrest her is unknown, but may be pertinent. I’m going to keep an eye on the New Hampshire media to see if any of the locals have something to say.

Here's another dumb move. Andrew's lawyers reached out to a lobbyist with ties to the Trump administration about the Epstein case.

https://www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproj...s/politics/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein.html

Andrew's lawyers should be talking to SDNY and Home Office. The previous prosecutor is going before Congress to the handling of Trump related cases. If Andrew's mess is brought up it's a bigger PR problem for Andrew.

Last edited:
Here's another dumb move. Andrew's lawyers reached out to the Trump administration about the Epstein case.

https://www-nytimes-com.cdn.ampproj...s/politics/prince-andrew-jeffrey-epstein.html

Andrew's lawyers should be talking to SDNY and Home Office. Trump turned it down of course because it can be a political problem for him four months before the presidential election.
No his lawyers did NOT reach out to the Trump administration. The article clearly states they contacted a lobbyist with ties to the administration which is not the same thing. Trump was never involved.

I understand your point but I can't agree. The Feds have many people standing in line to testify against Maxwell and, apparently, there is documentary evidence supporting the charges against her. As you indicated, he is one of many men who may have been involved. So why did the prosecutor make such a big deal about interviewing Andrew for the Maxwell case? I suspect it is because filing charges against Andrew would allow the prosecutor to bask in a lot of media attention.

As an attorney, I would not let Andrew go near it. I also want to note that I do not know if he is innocent or guilty. Not every allegation is true.

I wholeheartedly agree. Andrew should not cooperate in any manner - if the US wants to charge him that is their call to make - but cooperating opens the door.

Ultimately, Andrew's biggest mistake was not taking legal advice before he did the BBC interview which was his most crucial error. I don't know anyone who practices who would have advised him to do that. Silence is golden in most cases.

She may have had helpers whom she coudl tattle on.. or lead them to other victims.. but she seems to have been the one who was most at fault, after Epstein himself..... so I dont suppose the FBI are that interested in what she can tell tehm.

I'm sure they'd love to be able to download all the information in Maxwell's head and get a clearer picture of what all happened over the years. However, I don't think they'd grant leniency for the information. They want to put this woman behind bars for the full extent the law provides. She's looking at 35 years in prison which would mean she'd be 93 when she's released.

The best chance now of finding more victims is Maxwell behind bars. I've seen it stated in various places that a lot of the girls were afraid to get on the wrong side of both Epstein and Maxwell. Threats against their lives and their families lives were not uncommon.

All that aside, I am guessing the photo of her in BP was taken at Beatrice's birthday party where Kevin Spacey was also a guest. ...
As to PA, I fail to see the connection between he and Ms Maxwell other than they were acquainted, ...
The throne room photo was taken in 2002, Beatrice would have been 14, so I doubt that her birthday was the occasion.
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/04/uk/maxwell-spacey-throne-gbr-intl/index.html
Ghislaine Maxwell & Prince Andrew were more than ‘acquainted,’ they were/are long term friends, he admitted in his TV interview he last saw her in June 2019, which was well after details regarding her participation in Epstein’s activities were known.

Andrew is actually closer with Maxwell than he was with Epstein and it was through Maxwell he met Epstein. Its no surprise that with the way he defended his friendship with Epstein in that disastrous interview, he definitely wouldn't turn tail on Ghislaine either.

Wouldn't have been surprised to learn Maxwell was hiding out at Royal Lodge either. I was really surprised she was nabbed in New Hampshire.

Its Andrew being the Andrew he is. :D

It will be interesting yet sad to see all that is uncovered of the sheer evil of Epstein and Maxwell and how well they hid their abuse of young women from others.

What a shame !

Surely as more of Andrew's irresponsible mistakes are learned about, the Queen will become more disappointed in him? The photographs showing disrespectful use are of incredible importance because the Crown is so visibly mocked and devalued. HMQ was taught by Queen Mary that the Crown must always win (one of the few accuracies in the TV programme). The Crown must always be SEEN to be on top and beyond reproach and controversy. There could scarcely be a more potent symbol of the wrong path that Andrew has taken the British monarchy than these repellent images. It is hard to watch the disgraceful behaviour with such fundamental emblems of the state.

If you visit Buckingham Palace, there is an absolute ban on taking photographs. Ironic how these private visitors were released from that requirements. We have a Prince of the blood behaving like a spoiled, over-indulged son of a feudal tyrant.

My sympathies are with his daughters, Beatrice and Eugenie. I can't think of anything more embarrassing than one of your parents being linked to this kind of criminal activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom