The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN did mention Andrew and speaking with him and Buckingham Place.

Buckingham Palace doesn’t speak for Prince Andrew, he is a non working royal and has his own legal team to look after his press relations.

The most recent announcements from Prince Andrews team are not connected in anyway with BP.

A source close to Prince Andrew has spoken to say the following;

The Feds knew Gigi was in the US for a year

With the charges she can get 20 yrs. She'll talk

The Feds knew Gigi was in the US for a year

With the charges she can get 20 yrs. She'll talk

IMO, that is a very naive view.

There are obviously a lot of powerful people that need protecting and if she does not want to meet Epstein's fate she'll have been made to understand that she better keep her mouth shut and take her lumps.

Last edited:
As Sndral said, it is hard to see how she can make a deal at this point (frankly, I am shocked it took this long to charge her). Trump partied with Epstein but there is no evidence that he was involved in any of these crimes. There is actually more evidence against Clinton (he flew on the private jet), but none of the girls have made any accusations against him.

I'm guessing the Feds wanted Maxwell safely behind bars before they charged her. Otherwise who knows what she would have done, or for that matter any of the rich or powerful men who want to keep her quiet.

IMO, that is a very naive view.

There are obviously a lot of powerful people that need protecting and if she does not want to meet Epstein's faith she'll have been made to understand that she better keep her mouth shut and take her lumps.

I agree you with, Maxwell clearly is aware of what happened to Epstein.

I will be very surprised if she talks, she had all the time in the world to come forward and talk but she chose to remain hidden with what she knew.

The fact that two of the charges against Maxwell are two counts of perjury tells me that they have enough credible evidence to prosecute those charges.

"Asked Thursday whether the perjury charges might undercut Maxwell’s use as a cooperator, Strauss said she doubted that would be a problem.

“People can go on from there and become cooperators. ... so, I’m not concerned about that. In the event that she were to become a cooperator, I think that we can deal with that,” the prosecutor said."

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/02/ghislaine-maxwell-arrested-jeffrey-epstein-348053

At this point and with the extent of the charges brought against Ms. Maxwell, I can't honestly see how "spilling the beans" and naming names and pointing fingers elsewhere would aid Maxwell or her defense team of lawyers. My gut feeling is she's going to realize there's no way out for her and life as she knows it is at an end. She won't want to paint targets on her back for a life in prison either. She faces up to 35 years in prison which, at her age, most likely is a life sentence.

I agree you with, Maxwell clearly is aware of what happened to Epstein.

I will be very surprised if she talks, she had all the time in the world to come forward and talk but she chose to remain hidden with what she knew.

But then if she's going to prison for the rest of her life she may decide to take others down with her as her life is effectively over now anyway whether she lives or dies. There's also the possibility of a reduced sentance if she gives the FBI information about others.

I beg to differ. He most certainly should be questioned and should be pleased to do so in order to achieve justice for those abused women. Would you say the same if Princesses Beatrice or Eugenie had been groomed, abused and trafficked as teenagers? Should any friends of their abuser be excused being interviewed for information on the grounds they grew up privileged and entitled?

The threat of being questioned is a greater, more effective and more realistic punishment for a Prince of the blood. He is surely not going to end up in court. The British state will do everything in its power to prevent this from happening. It is unrealistic and limiting to only aim for something that is not going to happen. Leave the threat hanging over him for the rest of his life. For someone accustomed to a life of arrogance and utter entitlement, it makes more impact to know you MIGHT be extradited. That pressure seems the best way to protect the British monarchy and ensure Andrew receives due punishment. He gets to retire to house arrest in a big house in the country with Fergie and the bees and no chance of luxury air travel for fear of being extradited outside the UK. These limits add up to real hardship.

I said they mentioned BP. There must be a lot of videos some where.

The arrest of Maxwell will be a turning point, one way or another, for Prince Andrew. Maxwell is either going to drag him further into the mire, or her arrest will lessen the pressure on Andrew as public attention turns to one of the worst of Epstein's conspirators surely going down in flames.

I do have a theory that some of what we see with the NY prosecutors office is smoke and mirrors when it comes to Andrew. I have to wonder if he didn't perhaps provide information about the whereabouts of Maxwell, or some details about what she did, in exchange for a quiet immunity agreement, but that the NY prosecutors want to keep this absolutely confidential, so kick up some non-enforceable dust about Andrew. If I were a part of his legal team, that is the tactic I would have taken.

The other alternative theory is that Maxwell negotiated a deal and is now in protective custody.

This does not change Andrew's fate, mind you, as the Royal Family will very likely continue to distance itself from him forever. His legal team will not allow him to be cross examined by American authorities. His BBC interview is proof positive that he cannot handle questioning of any nature - whether he be innocent or guilty. If he keeps his relationship with Fergie and his daughters, as well as his freedom, he should count himself lucky.

Last edited:
Who, of all of the people connected to Epstein at this point would be a bigger catch than Ghislaine as far as criminal behavior? I think the buck stops with her. Sure, there are a lot of important men who were in the Epstein orbit, but she and Epstein set up the elaborate exploitation system.

DM is running more Gigi stories. This is going to stick to Andrew and the Royal Family.

I for one hope there are no more "sweetheart deals", no more justice delayed and denied for the victims, and no more misplaced sympathy for Andrew. He's been coddled and swaddled long enough-it's time to man up and tell all.

I for one hope there are no more "sweetheart deals", no more justice delayed and denied for the victims, and no more misplaced sympathy for Andrew. He's been coddled and swaddled long enough-it's time to man up and tell all.

What is he supposed to tell? I think taht Andrew notices very little and while he might be able to add a detail or 2 to the case teh FBI are building, he's not likely to be of much help

What is he supposed to tell? I think taht Andrew notices very little and while he might be able to add a detail or 2 to the case teh FBI are building, he's not likely to be of much help

I agree with this. Andrew most certainly wasn't up close and personal at all with the ongoing schemes of Epstein and Maxwell. If anything, he was a fly at the banquet a few times. The most damning thing that could come out right now about Andrew is that he purposely lied about his involvement addressed in his disastrous interview.

It would have been beneath Andrew to actually spend his time and energies to actually work as a main player in a sex trafficking and sex grooming enterprise of underage girls as a major player. He most certainly could have enjoyed the benefits of such an enterprise but to actually become invested in creating it and promoting it? Not Andrew. It wouldn't have centered around him. :D

It will be interesting if Maxwell confirms that Andrew did have sex with Virginia Roberts, can you imagine the outcry?

It will be interesting if Maxwell confirms that Andrew did have sex with Virginia Roberts, can you imagine the outcry?

How woudl she know though? She may have set it up, she may have told Virginia to have sex with him, but she's not in the bedroom. The most she could say is that Andrew told her that they'd had sex and even then..

As to the incident that allegedly took place in Maxwell's London home, its not a crime against Andrew but the implications sure ain't good for his reputation and his words from the interview would be blown out of the water. Met Police declined to pursue the matter.

No matter what happened or what Maxwell spills the beans on when it comes to Andrew, the damage is already done to the man's reputation and has deemed him to graze in pastures for the rest of his life with no public roles whatsoever. That's punishment enough for me unless someone else prosecutes him for an actual crime or Guiffre instigates a civil court case against Andrew.

How woudl she know though? She may have set it up, she may have told Virginia to have sex with him, but she's not in the bedroom. The most she could say is that Andrew told her that they'd had sex and even then..

But even for Maxwell to confirm that whole night out at Tramp nightclub etc happened would be 2 people (Giuffre and Maxwell) saying it did v's Andrew's 'I can't remember'.I think most people believe Virginia Giuffre anyway but it certainly would be a further blow to Andrew.

Andrew has maintained his innocence in this matter, I never watched the interview, as to whether he explicitly said he’d never met Roberts or just skirted around the topic of her in general.

If Maxwell confirms the night in London took place, it’s nothing that we don’t already know. If I’m right Ms Roberts was of legal age in the U.K. at the time the incident happened, therefore Andrew has no crime to answer for unless Maxwell has some concrete proof to say the situation between Andrew and Roberts wasn’t consensual.

(This isn’t me saying what, if anything, that happened between Andrew and Roberts was right in the eyes of the law or not. I’m just speaking plain fact.)

What would make life very difficult for Andrew is if Maxwell talked about any situation Andrew or Fergie for that matter, found themselves in that we didn’t already know about.

Andrew has maintained his innocence in this matter, I never watched the interview, as to whether he explicitly said he’d never met Roberts or just skirted around the topic of her in general.

If Maxwell confirms the night in London took place, it’s nothing that we don’t already know. If I’m right Ms Roberts was of legal age in the U.K. at the time the incident happened, therefore Andrew has no crime to answer for unless Maxwell has some concrete proof to say the situation between Andrew and Roberts wasn’t consensual.

(This isn’t me saying what, if anything, that happened between Andrew and Roberts was right in the eyes of the law or not. I’m just speaking plain fact.)

What would make life very difficult for Andrew is if Maxwell talked about any situation Andrew or Fergie for that matter, found themselves in that we didn’t already know about.

Virginia Giuffre was trafficked which discounts her age in the eyes of the law. Men having sex with trafficked women are commiting a crime.

Virginia Giuffre was trafficked which discounts her age in the eyes of the law. Men having sex with trafficked women are commiting a crime.

Whilst Epstein was arrested on trafficking charges, and evidence to some degree was found currently (notwithstanding Ms Maxwells arrest) we have nothing to suggest Virgina was trafficked other than her statement to that fact.

Again I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm just sticking to the facts of what we know and don't know.

Whilst Epstein was arrested on trafficking charges, and evidence to some degree was found currently (notwithstanding Ms Maxwells arrest) we have nothing to suggest Virgina was trafficked other than her statement to that fact.

Again I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm just sticking to the facts of what we know and don't know.

What she says was her experience matches almost identically to tens of other woman who said they were forced into sex with older men by Epstein when they were very young. Andrew's conduct was illegal at worst and sleazy at best, either way he is a disgrace. Virginia was only 5 years older than Beatrice.

Last edited:
What she says was her experience matches almost identically to tens of other woman who said they were forced into sex with older men by Epstein when they were very young. Andrew's conduct was illegal at worst and sleazy at best, either way he is a disgrace. Virginia was only 5 years older than Beatrice.

I'm sorry I don't understand your point?

I'm not saying what Virgina and others have said didn't happen. I'm just sticking to the facts, and no evidence has been produced and nobody charged to prove in a court of law what happened to those women is true as of yet.

We don't know what Andrew did or didn't do for sure, so as this forums has rules against the discussion of rumours an such I tend to actively stay away from doing so.

I also don't believe in bringing Andrew's children into a situation they don't belong in. Whilst I hate to admit it, men have relations and relationships with women younger than their own adult children all the time (again before someone jumps on me, not condoning this, just saying it happens).

Personally, I smell a very large rat. Ms Maxwell knows an awful lot about Epstein's lifestyle, even shared it so one has to wonder . . . she has been highly visible ever since Epstein was arrested yet she was not.

Out of the blue William Barr, US Attorney General tweeted that AG of SDNY Geoffrey Berman had resigned. Seeing this he tweeted that not only had he not resigned but that he had no intention of doing so. Barr said okay, I'll get the President to fire him and replace him with a Trump ally who has never tried a case.

Managing to force Mr Berman to resign Barr is left with his Deputy AG. Ooops, the new AG has to be confirmed by the Senate so no quick turnaround. But why now, 5 months before an election? There are no trials of great note on the docket so why. Suddenly, out of the blue, Ms Maxwell has been arrested.

Hmm. I hope she is in excellent physical and mental health because she is the living repository of all Epstein's perversions and the great and the good of like mind.

This scandal is too sleazy for words. The sooner Prince Andrew leaves public life the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom