The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t been able to watch the interview yet since I am in the US and can’t get BBC One. If anyone of any other way to see it, please let know.

The issue in question appears to be timing. Andrew sent out the email at 5:50 am on 1/3/15, although we don't know for what timezone.

While I can't get an exact timeline, some cursory examination shows that while Roberts gave her affidavit on 1/2/15, her name was not known to the public until the next day. This is why the timestamp is important: if Andrew sent that message before Virginia Roberts Giuffre was confirmed as Jane Doe 3 then (unless he can prove someone in the palace was tipped off to her name before the press) his "I don't know her" alibi goes up in smoke.

Interesting. Though I wouldn't be surprised he was tipped off to her name. These people have access to a wealth of information. But it is also telling that he would email her needing more information. It just seems funny for a man who claims to never to have meet her being concerned she was one of her girls. He didn't exactly say it it but it is clearly implied he knows that Maxwell knows Virginia. So much for that picture being fake. Either way this hardly looks good.

but that's what Andy seems to have been doing. And there have been rumours and questions flyng around for some time about his expensive lifestyle and Fergie's and people askng how it is funded? So the queen and other royals must be aware of the talk.. and IMO they should have kept an eye on Andrew and asked a few hard questions some years ago...

If you look at Sarah's recent trip to Saudi Arabia which coincided with lurid and damning news "back home" about Andrew regarding his association with Epstein, you have to wonder about the British government and HM's staff view of Sarah and Andrew's freewheeling interaction with Gulf countries.

HM has relationships with many of the Gulf leaders due to a shared love of thoroughbred racing and breeding. It has always been handled delicately, these middle east investments toward the sport. Ascot, for one. Nobody made a fuss.

Now, Sarah, with her "better half" under the Epstein spotlight, is filmed in Saudi Arabia making a speech about the kindness of the leadership of the country. This brings into question human rights issues there, potentially pulls our beloved HM into another tainted spotlight … and makes one gawp at what dunderheads Sarah and Andrew are!

Last edited:
Last edited:
The issue in question appears to be timing. Andrew sent out the email at 5:50 am on 1/3/15, although we don't know for what timezone.

While I can't get an exact timeline, some cursory examination shows that while Roberts gave her affidavit on 1/2/15, her name was not known to the public until the next day. This is why the timestamp is important: if Andrew sent that message before Virginia Roberts Giuffre was confirmed as Jane Doe 3 then (unless he can prove someone in the palace was tipped off to her name before the press) his "I don't know her" alibi goes up in smoke.

Is it possible that he could have remembered or looked up her name from the interview in 2011 in which she first publicly described meeting him through Jeffrey Epstein?

Well, who released that personal communication between HRH The Duke of York and Epstein's purported pimp Maxwell?

Is it possible that he could have remembered or looked up her name from the interview in 2011 in which she first publicly described meeting him through Jeffrey Epstein?

It is possible, I didn't find those articles in my first pass through (and 2011 was before I was royal-watching) but I don't know if he'd be able to say definitively Jane Doe 3 was Roberts

Well, who released that personal communication between HRH The Duke of York and Epstein's purported pimp Maxwell?

Good question. We certainly know,it wasn’t Andrew!:lol: We’re they hacked and passed on to the media or did someone who had access to Andrew’s emails pass them on.....hmmmmm..

Perhaps the email was obtained during discovery in the civil case that Ghislaine Maxwell recently settled w/ Ms. Roberts?

Honestly,I don´t give a hoot or whatever for what happens with that waste of space,at all.He always was a waste of space without any clear contribution to GB except in name.A selfish non-entity.

I only worry about his Mother,as he,aledgedly,is Her favorite son.Be that what it may it must have been a real blow to Her,one of Her worst personsal crisis of Her Reign.And on top of it all in Her present age.Her staff and his eldest Brother can clean up the mess he created and the blow it gave to the Monarchy itself.

He is to never again appear in public,not just temporarely,but forever.And he ruined what should have been a festive event,the coming wedding of his daughter.If he is wise...LOL...wise and Andy in one sentence,it doesn't get more laugheble...If he has guts...no..wrong again...He can just issue a statement he has a cold on the wedding day and not show face.What a poor excuse for a human,or a son,or a dad,or a member of that Family.Any family.

Oh,and by the way..How exactlly did all these girls get involved with Epstein and his lot?How?They had a choice but were lured in with promises of goodies?Excitement?Greedy snotnoses at the time?What?They had their goodies,walked in there themselves and now scream bloody murder and more.Yes,well,dumb,criminal even,to get involved in them..and another thing..that generation knew & knows more about anything related in that specific sort of thing then most knew in older generations at their age....So,if you burn your butt,sit on the blisters.Next!!Oh yes,a book,write a book or have a ghostwriter write that for them..and make a buck...In the end it's all about that..vulgar,both sides are vulgar to the core.

Last edited:
That was my thought as well. This email just confirms that by 2015 he wanted more information because he had been accused. He didn't randomly start sending an email enquiring information about a teenager he met about 10 years earlier.

There's absolutely nothing new in what Mrs Roberts said last night, she's repeating the same things she's been saying for years.

It has been confirmed that the Met Police have no new lines of enquiry and will not be pursuing HRH in the UK. Rumours are coming out of the US about Andrew being interviewed voluntarily by the FBI, but it's nothing concrete.

I don't mean to be annoying, but which format are your dates in? American or UK because that could mean different things.

But you are completely correct in your statement, I for one don't believe that nobody knew Virgina's name before she was confirmed.

I hope that Andrew will become a total pariah, socially and in business. That it the only thing that will really hurt him.

Most Americans (as in the vast majority) will care less about Trump's connections to a British Royal or his defense of one...if he actually tries to defend him.
LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that Andrew will become a total pariah, socially and in business. That it the only thing that will really hurt him.
He wont become a social pariah. He will always find people who will hang round with him, in spite of his charities giving him the push.. because of his social status..

Most Americans (as in the vast majority) will care less about Trump's connections to a British Royal or his defense of one...if he actually tries to defend him.

LaRae

This is about lies. Bold-faced lies. These men are lying about any connection they have with Epstein. Trump knows what’s going down with Andrew over his connection with Epstein, so Trump (not surprised) decided to lie about not knowing Andrew, when he know damn well his relationship with Andrew goes back and goes back to their days with Epstein and Maxwell.

These folks are just disgusting and natural born liars. Again, there are receipts to back up the real truth.

There’s a witness to Andrew at Tramp w/ Roberts https://news.google.com/articles/CA...zuOICzCZ4ocDMKmaowY?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en
I’m not surprised, if you are as famous as Andrew is you are noticed & people remember. I saw a famous musician at a bar when I was in college many years ago - I couldn’t tell you the exact date, but I still remember seeing him.
So now there are 2 witnesses confirming they saw Andrew with Roberts, this new one and the witness who’s testified under oath that Andrew was with Roberts in NY (the young lady who’s breast he pawed in what I call the puppet incident.)

This is about lies. Bold-faced lies. These men are lying about any connection they have with Epstein. Trump knows what’s going down with Andrew over his connection with Epstein, so Trump (not surprised) decided to lie about not knowing Andrew, when he know damn well his relationship with Andrew goes back and goes back to their days with Epstein and Maxwell.

These folks are just disgusting and natural born liars. Again, there are receipts to back up the real truth.

Do you have any credible sources to back up those "facts" you just presented? Can you show the "receipts" that back them up? Inquiring minds want to know.

You are absolutely right. it is about the truth and denying something that is so easily verified through social media is downright insulting. That goes for everyone involved. Everyone needs to be held accountable because it is NOT okay.

The stupid judge gave Epstein a sweetheart deal and let him go home everyday and only had to sleep in cell at night. Why wasn't there an uproar then....because the elite still wanted their "island" fun so they pressured those in power at the time. Epstein already had the goods on those multimillionaires and they ran scared.

Do you have any credible sources to back up those "facts" you just presented? Can you show the "receipts" that back them up? Inquiring minds want to know.

The receipts are staring you right in the face. If you can’t see it, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Last edited:
The credible sources are the photos showing Trump w/ Andrew in the article linked by Madame Verseau thus disproving Trump’s claim that he doesn’t know Andrew (plus during Trump’s very recent U.K. visit didn’t he meet Andrew as well?) I doubt Trump and Andrew are best buddies - but they have met and socialized - and Trump made that infamous comment years ago that Epstein likes pretty women as much as he (Trump) does & Epstein prefers them on the younger side.

I haven’t been able to watch the interview yet since I am in the US and can’t get BBC One. If anyone of any other way to see it, please let know.

According to Newsweek: "the full interview can be seen when it is broadcast in the U.S. on BBC World News this weekend. It will stream at 3 p.m. EST on Saturday and again on Sunday at 9 p.m."

https://www.newsweek.com/virginia-roberts-giuffre-bbc-interview-prince-andrew-how-watch-1475092

Then you must use the BBC World News Channel Finder site to see if the station is available through your TV service providers:

https://bbcnewschannelfinder.com/

According to Newsweek: "the full interview can be seen when it is broadcast in the U.S. on BBC World News this weekend. It will stream at 3 p.m. EST on Saturday and again on Sunday at 9 p.m."

https://www.newsweek.com/virginia-roberts-giuffre-bbc-interview-prince-andrew-how-watch-1475092

Then you must use the BBC World News Channel Finder site to see if the station is available through your TV service providers:

https://bbcnewschannelfinder.com/

Thank you so much Gawin! I actually found it on You Tube and just finished watching it. Nothing that wasn't already out there but still interesting to watch.

Thank you so much Gawin! I actually found it on You Tube and just finished watching it. Nothing that wasn't already out there but still interesting to watch.

Still, rather worrying.

Well that was a lot easier than following my detailed instructions! LOL!!

Last edited:
Well that was a lot easier than following my detailed instructions! LOL!!

Perhaps...although had I not found it on YouTube your link and instructions would have been immensely helpful. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to post those! You rock! :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom