The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, Rudolph. Epstein may have avoided judgment by the courts but he still has to face his Creator. I'll let the Creator handle that one. ?

To those of us who don't have any religion, he's facing nothing. He's escaped the only justice there is.

I hope all of his victims will pursue their cases against his estate & that anyone else implicated in criminal activities eg sex trafficking will be identified & charged.

God’s judgment

God has nothing to do with it. Coward could not face the music and none of his buddies were going to help. He committed suicide so last I checked, he is damned for that. May he rot in hell. That said I want justice for the victims and that should be for the men who used those girls too.

God has nothing to do with it. Coward could not face the music and none of his buddies were going to help. He committed suicide so last I checked, he is damned for that. May he rot in hell. That said I want justice for the victims and that should be for the men who used those girls too.
I agree. Now Epstein's victims will never have closure. God had nothing to do with this.

There is one small closure that, I imagine, a lot of the victims are finding a little bit of comfort in and that is that Epstein will *never* again recruit, abuse or hoodwink and control another young woman ever again.

I do think it would be nice and fitting if the case against Epstein does go forward against his estate and remuneration made to each and every victim of Epstein's crimes. Epstein may no longer be around to face the music but the evidence didn't die with him. Also, with Epstein gone, there is a bit of peace of mind for those affected by Epstein to be able to speak out freely without fear.

Last edited:
Commited suicide my eye, he was NEVER going to be allowed in that witness box. Wasn't he supposed to have tried to kill himself the other day? Why would the authorities have allowed him another go at it? The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

I'm not at all surprised, but I am infuriated that the so-called suicide watch didn't prevent it. I'm also sure that there are people all over the world drawing a sigh of relief that their own questionable associations with Epstein are no longer quite as likely to be aired.

According to the news, Epstein hung himself AND was on suicide watch because of the previous attempt on July 24th. Usually in US prisons belts are not allowed for inmates. So how would Epstein get a belt or anything like or rope or a cord to be able to hang himself? The conspiracy theories are flying, claiming this monster was silenced. His friends are probably thinking their foul secrets have gone to the grave with Epstein, but Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein's associate and alleged procurer of young girls for this crowd, is still out there and still alive. The Southern District of New York may focus its fire on her now that Epstein is gone. These creepy people are not out of the woods yet and I hope these women will finally get some justice.

Last edited:
The government has failed Epstein's victims once again.

Is anyone surprised? I'm not.

It's clearly very easy to kill yourself in jail while on suicide watch & devoid of all means with which to do it. Everyone knows that...
Hear, hear!

I hope he left blackmail material safely stashed with couple of notaries in different countries.

What a convenient time to commit suicide. Does not dare to face judgement and therefore opts out. He is a coward and may he rot for eternity. I only feel for the victims, who will never be able to truly find closure from their abuse.

After his previous suicide attempt Epstein should have been under the STRICTEST possible surveillance. How did this happen?

My first thought is that prison authorities were encouraged by people very high up and powerful to allow him to kill himself.

That vile man had dirt on legions of the most powerful and influential people on the planet. His information and testimony would have destroyed them all.

My guess is there are many signs of relief today. :cool:

Last edited:
After his previous suicide attempt Epstein should have been under the STRICTEST possible surveillance. How did this happen?

My first thought is that prison authorities were encouraged by people very high up and powerful to allow him to kill himself.

That vile man had dirt on legions of the most powerful and influential people on the planet. His information and testimony would have destroyed them all.

My guess is there are many signs of relief today. :cool:
My guess is also that some very powerful people with extreme filth on them wanted the investigation to be shut down and therefore pulled strings to help him commit suicide, knowing Epstein would do it without hesitation. There is no way he would be able to do it without help.

Newspapers speculated that Andrew and Sarah's being together at Balmoral with The Queen was a sign of a change in their relationship. I think it is more likely they had been tipped off that both of their names were going to be mentioned in the documents unveiled this morning.

Newspapers speculated that Andrew and Sarah's being together at Balmoral with The Queen was a sign of a change in their relationship. I think it is more likely they had been tipped off that both of their names were going to be mentioned in the documents unveiled this morning.

You clearly don’t know how holidays to Balmoral work. Pretty sure the York’s go the same time every year....the papers speculate whatever they want. That’s their job.

You are right to suspect foul play, but to be honest I believe he was a coward and cowards rarely do their own dirty work.

However, if he was allowed to die, there is still an incredible amount of evidence left behind and that would make his death a little previous.

Epstein was the lynchpin and now there is nothing left but to concentrate on that evidence. He was never going to confess or turn state's witness so an investigation into the evidence may yet lead to criminal charges.

The way is also clear to totally bankrupt his estate.

Last edited:
You clearly don’t know how holidays to Balmoral work. Pretty sure the York’s go the same time every year....the papers speculate whatever they want. That’s their job.

I'd put my money on Andrew and Sarah being at Balmoral more for Beatrice's birthday (August 8th) than anything to do with Epstein. ?

Some new information coming to light:

Yes, he was on strict suicide watch after a previous 'attempt', however the "two guards at the MCC who normally have overnight shift that watches over suicide risk inmates, were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance" to jail cells and hallways."

Unfortunate coincidence.

However, it's all okay, because there is till the CCTV footage to confirm what happened during this 'downtime', right? Well.....nope.You see, unfortunately, it seems there was a 'camera malfunction' last night.

You couldn't make this up....

Last edited:
I wonder how long it will take before Hollywood makes a film about this.

And yes, too many coincidences and too convenient to not have anyone higher up involved.

The more that comes out, the fishier things are starting to smell. I sincerely don't believe that someone that was to be on constant suicide watch would have that watch given such an extended break just for maintenance. And the camera "malfunctioning"? Its a coincidence right? Too "convenient" for me to believe.

I bet some heads are going to roll at MCC. The FBI is investigating.

Whether he was watched or not (there are conflicting reports on this), why would a prisoner who had recently been found unconscious with neck injuries be returned to a cell where there's something to hang himself from? That's the question I'd want to ask.

That's a really good question. And just how did he get anything enough to hang himself with? I imagine his bed had sheets on it but wouldn't someone have at least seen him trying to make a rope out of them?

One report I did read stated that Epstein had been taken off suicide watch but the source wasn't confirmed or any time given of just when he was supposedly taken of suicide watch.

The Inspector General and the FBI are both investigating into what actually did happen and why so that's a step in the right direction. It means that they also smell something quite fishy.

So what happens now to the investigation? There are still victims wanting justice and its been reported there is a lot of evidence to be investigated. There are still a lot of people involved with Epstein who may be just as guilty as him involved with the trafficking.
I never expected to wake up this morning to this news. Mostly because I had not heard that he was on a suicide watch. The whole business surrounding his death stinks to high heaven of collusion by the rich and powerful.
Now it will be interesting to see how the authorities proceed from here. They will have to deal with a very loud public opinion, and pesky media wanting answers.
Sooner or later the public has to say enough is enough when it comes to the powerful getting away with heinous crimes.
My thoughts go to the victims who must feel relieved and disappointed at the same time. Disappointed that justice has not been allowed to take its normal course against this vile human being.

Yes, he was on strict suicide watch after a previous 'attempt', however the "two guards at the MCC who normally have overnight shift that watches over suicide risk inmates, were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance" to jail cells and hallways."

Unfortunate coincidence.

However, it's all okay, because there is till the CCTV footage to confirm what happened during this 'downtime', right? Well.....nope.You see, unfortunately, it seems there was a 'camera malfunction' last night.

None of this surprises me at all. Horrifies, enrages and embarrasses me that this kind of thing can happen, but surprises? No, sadly, not at all.

Unfortunate coincidence.

Well, if the maintenance had to do with electrical or other systems, then the cameras being off may have been part of the scheduled maintenance. My question is what type of work in the area would require the guards to not be there but the inmates to be there - that makes 0 sense to me, indeed, if the guards couldn’t be there, then the inmates should have been moved as well.
Was he still sharing a cell?
The timing is interesting, happening just after the publication of the first set of documents from the Maxwell case where the tawdry details became public knowledge.
Regarding victim closure, most victims, but especially victims in sex crimes, are hesitant to testify, indeed, I’ve watched unchecked by the Judge cross-examinations by defense attorneys in sex crimes cases that truly revictimized them. In this case they have closure knowing that he can never victimize another and that he acknowledged his guilt by taking the cowards way out as well as relief that they will not have to go through the circus this criminal trial would have been. Indeed, it would not surprise me if more victims speak up @ least to authorities now that the threat is gone.
Edited to add: here’s a link to some of the victims’ lawyer’s statement https://news.google.com/articles/CA...AowjJ0RMKC-AjCp1rAF?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en which is different than my take on how the victims may feel. Looks like their focus is shifting to Epstein’s associates.

Last edited:
I heard on the news he hung himself with his pants, probably speculation. The estate will be sued, and we won't have to go thru a lengthy, expensive trial.

Links to articles:

Jeffrey Epstein Dead in Suicide at Manhattan Jail, Officials Say
Mr. Epstein, the financier indicted on sex trafficking charges, was not under suicide watch at the time of his death.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide.html

EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein told guards and inmates that someone tried to KILL HIM weeks before he hanged himself - as questions mount over why the billionaire pedophile was taken off suicide watch just as sex slave lawsuit named his powerful friends

• Jeffrey Epstein was found hanged in his prison cell at Metropolitan Correctional Center on Saturday morning
  • However, a source who has seen Epstein in recent weeks has told DailyMail.com that 'there was no indication he might try to take his own life'
  • The insider further claims the billionaire had told prison guards and fellow inmates that he feared someone had tried to kill him
  • Epstein, 66, was briefly hospitalized on July 24 after being found semi-conscious on the floor of his jail cell
  • It is unclear whether he attempted suicide or whether was attacked
  • The billionaire was not on suicide watch at the time he took his own life on Saturday, sparking outrage from top Washington figures
  • Attorney General Will Barr has ordered both the FBI and the Inspector General to open investigations into Epstein's death
  • Epstein's death comes just 24 hours after explosive court documents were unsealed implicating several powerful men in Epstein's sex scandals
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-guards-tried-KILL-weeks-hanged-himself.html

What We Know So Far About Jeffrey Epstein's Sex Trafficking Case
The financier, with ties to celebrities, politicians, and royalty, was arrested on multiple disturbing charges.

https://www.townandcountrymag.com/s...28352055/jeffrey-epstein-criminal-case-facts/

‘We need answers. Lots of them.’: What’s known and what’s next after Jeffrey Epstein’s death

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...nown-whats-next-after-jeffrey-epsteins-death/

Who were the rich and powerful people in Jeffrey Epstein's circle?
The wealthy financier was connected to well-known names including Trump, Clinton and Prince Andrew before his July arrest

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/10/jeffrey-epstein-trump-clinton-friends

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom