The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your welcome to your opinion as I am to mine. And to me he is a sleazy dirty old man with no morals and mixes with the worst type of people. A man who was jailed for child sex called him a friend. You can't get worse than that.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Here's an article about Andrew which sums up quite nicely why he should not just happen to be "doing business" :ROFLMAO: at Epstein's pool parties:

Prince Andrew does a fabulous job: as a gift to republicans that keeps on giving | Hadley Freeman | Comment is free | The Guardian

Here's a great quote:

Life tip to Andrew: when you find yourself having to make a statement that you did not commit statutory rape while hanging out with your sex offender mate, it’s a sign you need to take a cold, hard look at your life.

Great quote thanks GracieGiraffe sums it all up perfectly

OK.. lets switch it around a bit. Perhaps there was a good golf course around and Epstein invited Andrew to play a few rounds. Lots of business deals happen on a golf course. Maybe Andrew stayed at Epstein's place where Epstein had other guests that did avail themselves of the pleasure of the young girls' company, drank excessively and partied till the cows came home.

The point I'm trying to make is that even if something is there, its possible that it was just "backdrop" for whatever other purpose was the primary reason for being there.

Well Andrew did admit that he received massages from the girls while hanging at Epstein's mansion. So he did partake a little. There are also 2 or 3 former Epstein employees, that testified that Andrew frequently visited and was quite often seen poolside, or getting massages. Now whether Andrew actually knew all these women were underage, is the question.

Don't think Andrew would have been using his "brain " at all.
It's very naive to think these sort of parties don't happen and that royals aren't involved.
Whatever happened or didn't happened. Andrew was at pool party's with nude young women even if not under aged ... Not a good look IMO and not the sort of person I would want to know

It may not be a "good look", however it is NOT criminal activity. You also might be surprised at the people you know, who you might not want to know, if you knew everything about them.:flowers:

It may not be a "good look", however it is NOT criminal activity. You also might be surprised at the people you know, who you might not want to know, if you knew everything about them.:flowers:

We don't know if all the girls involved were over the age of consent or not. It seems as though Jane Doe #3 was over the age of consent at the time, even though she wasn't legally an adult. Therefore, it wouldn't have been criminal if he had sex with her, but I'm still disgusted by the thought.

I understand Osipi's point that Andrew may have been physically present but didn't engage in any of the more salacious activities. Even if that is true and he was simply present with naked girls by the pool, it doesn't change the fact that he continued his relationship with Epstein even after Epstein's conviction.

I think the quote from Gracie's post sums my thoughts up nicely.

Am I the only one that doesn't see the problem getting massages from young girls? Yes, if the massages was something more. But I don't think getting a normal massage from a girl should be something to be frowned upon. If I go into a spa and get a massage it doesn't matter what age the person is.

Am I the only one that doesn't see the problem getting massages from young girls? Yes, if the massages was something more. But I don't think getting a normal massage from a girl should be something to be frowned upon. If I go into a spa and get a massage it doesn't matter what age the person is.

Well, a normal massage for me means going to a health spa or therapy centre where someone is properly employed (and certified) to give a massage for the benefit of ones health and relaxation. Anything outside of this is what one might describe as being "dodgy".

She started giving massages at 15. Far to young. IMO teens should not be giving massages - too young. Adult masseuses have, from time to time, been known to have issues with clients trying to take advantage or prssure them for more. In regards to this case, At that age I can't imagine the coersion in trying to get more than a massage by epsteines & associates. At that age, how well equiped mentally do you think she could deal with that?!

Just guessing, but if her parents allowed her to travel alone, they appear to not have been involved with her much. Responsible parents would not allow their teen daughter to go anywhere with an older guy alone.

Video:
Sarah Ferguson defends 'good man' Prince Andrew on underage sex claims-
Sarah Ferguson defends 'good man' Prince Andrew on underage sex claims - News - TODAY.com

I think it's great that Sarah stands and supports Andrew during this very hard time. I don't know if Andrew did or didn't do what he's accused of, but it's great to have your family in your corner.

Well of course Sarah would stand by Andrew. Sarah introduced Andrew to Epstein in the first place. Epstein was Sarah's friend in the beginning. Plus, for their daughters' sake, she had best rally around him.

Plus she's trying to flog stuff. The only reason she is there is because she was once married to him.
If he's sooo wonderful and they are all sooo happy then why aren't they still married.
To me she always appears to be slightly loopy

Yes this defending seems to be highly hypocrite and not relevant to the process.

She's a hanger on and he pays her bills. What do people expect.

Plus she's trying to flog stuff. The only reason she is there is because she was once married to him.
If he's sooo wonderful and they are all sooo happy then why aren't they still married.
To me she always appears to be slightly loopy

It's always good to promote what you have going on, but I think its great that she stood up for him. Andrew have a good support system around him.

They had problems when they were married back in the day. You never know, they just might make another trip down the isle someday.

Sarah is someone who I have always found very odd and hard to like. She seems to cling on to Andrew and they are "the best of friends and have a great relationship" but they aren't married anymore. Why is that? If their relationship is so great now why not remarry? Then it would make living off Andrew easier and it would make sense.

It's good that defended him and put her little bit in, but I am also glad she deflected the questions quickly and tried to change the subject. She has landed herself in hot water before and this time she was smart enough to stop.

While Andrew provides her with a house, lifestyle and money (we can suspect - he certainly paid off her debts) there is no way Sarah would ever do anything put speak out for Andrew.

The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy

OMG Sarah is going to be on our morning show they just had a promo and she was wiggling her hips at the camera
Oh it's seems like it was Rob Jobson reporting on her interview He makes the point that she wasn't there so can't say he didn't do it

Last edited:
Well, a normal massage for me means going to a health spa or therapy centre where someone is properly employed (and certified) to give a massage for the benefit of ones health and relaxation. Anything outside of this is what one might describe as being "dodgy".
I agree a little. But that is for us mortals :p In really rich circles it is not unusual to have massage therapists availible by the pool and such. Think fancy country club style but at a private home. I'm not saying this situation isn't dodgy, just that getting a normal massage from a young girls isn't.

I massage for me would be the person doing the massage was wearing clothes

We can only hope this story has a 'happy ending.'

can't see why you are all getting heated up about nude swimming - I love to do it - and occasionally, there are also friends here while I'm having a swim.

Swimming naked is not illegal!

I do understand, if wives do not want there husbands to be at a pool party with sexual overtones, but Andrew was allready divorced. But even so it wouldn't be illegal.

When I look to the list of Andrews girlfriends, they do not look like he is into nubile girls but goodlooking women.

While I think it showed very poor judgment of Andrew to be present at such parties, considering who he and his family is, it's not illegal.

Till we know more, we cannot condem him for more than poor judgment - everything else is allegation and speculation.

I completely agree. Andrews only misjudgement so far is remaining friends with a man like Epstein. But Andrew himself has done nothing wrong if all he does is hang around and or have sex with younger women IF they are legal.

The return of Sarah Ferguson to the spotlight does nothing to help Prince Andrew in this sordid mess. While no one can blame her for his decisions regarding Epstein, her continued presence in his life as a smothering, grasping hanger-on has been a disaster for Andrew. It's one thing to remain friendly with an ex, but to have your former wife living in your home nearly 20 years after your divorce? The relationship is baffling.

I'm completely with Prince Philip on how toxic the arrangement has been. Andrew is too stubborn or arrogant to see that her neediness and greed has closed off any chance for him to remarry or to form another serious relationship.

It must also be said, although I suspect few people want to go there, is that the Queen herself must bear some responsibility for Andrew's woes. She's famously loathe to interfere in the personal decisions of her children, but the truth is that Andrew has been indulged. It's hard to believe that no one in HM's circle of advisers wouldn't have pointed out to the Queen that it was not wise for the Duke of York to be hanging around with a convicted sex offender.

All of this said, I don't think Andrew is a bad guy. His tragedy is one of poor judgement, extreme naivete, and being given too much latitude by the Queen and Prince Philip. And Charles could probably look himself in the mirror and ask if he's done enough to mentor and support his younger brother over the years.

Also, I agree that Andrew's former heartthrob status - he was truly handsome - allowed him to get away with behaviour that he probably wouldn't have otherwise. Ironically (and I know this is unkind), I believe the fact that he's let himself go so badly physically is repulsive to some. We all get older, but Andrew looks as if he just stopped caring. Amidst all of his image problems, it surely doesn't help that there are times when he looks older than Charles! He's needed for some time now to lose weight and get back into shape.

My own view (one that I've held for a long time) is that while Andrew and Sarah are probably quite good friends, the main reason Andrew has allowed his ex wife to remain in his house and complicate his life is that she is safer within his walls and where he can keep an eye on her doings than she would be elsewhere.

No doubt some of this has to do with the closeness of Beatrice and Eugenie to their parents. Fergie is a loose cannon. If she did not have access to money to fund her lifestyle through Andrew or his friends she might well be giving very inappropriate interviews, distressing to their daughters.

If she faced bankruptcy again and literally had nowhere permanent to live for example, it would be extremely embarrassing for Andrew and offspring if she gave a self-justifying or self pitying interview to a British or American interviewer.

She has already reportedly 'borrowed' some money years ago from her daughters' trust funds when she was in yet another financial pickle. Quite frankly, it's a shame that Fergie didn't re-marry someone wealthy years ago and therefore stop the leaching off her ex husband and children (in every sense) that has been such a prominent part of her life since her divorce.

[-][/-]Sounds like something out of a 2 dollar harlequin novel or a teenager trying to write fan fiction... I supposed his rippling biceps were pressed against her heaving virgin bosum also.

Last edited:
We can only hope this story has a 'happy ending.'

:p

[-][/-]Sounds like something out of a 2 dollar harlequin novel or a teenager trying to write fan fiction... I supposed his rippling biceps were pressed against her heaving virgin bosum also.

I'd continue this chapter of the Prince, the Predator and the Pool Girl, but I know I'd get into trouble.

I don't think Andrew has 'rippling biceps'. Maybe thirty years ago! I do believe the bit about him being a terrible dancer and sweating a lot, however.

He Was Caressing Every Part Of My Naked Body And Filling My Head With Endless Compliments About My Blossoming Figure': Diary Entries Of ‘Teen Sex Slave’ Detail Sordid Hook-Up With Prince Andrew — In Her Own Handwriting-
Jeffrey Epstein ‘Sex Slave’ Virginia Roberts Writes About Sex With Prince Andrew | Radar Online

The 'diary' does not sound like it was written by a 17 year old. It sounds like it was written by a 30 year old or older.

Perhaps, a ghost writer for her memoirs or her attorney or a law clerk.

Last edited:
I think Sarah needs to keep quiet but she has something to promote she doesn't need to put her 2 cents in we all know she has her own reasons for doing this. Also she wasn't there so how can she say she knows for a fact it never happened. We know he met her, we know he hung out at Epsteins regurly and that several of the girls refused to answer question about Andrew under oath. That does not sound like a man who has nothing to hide. The Queen like most mothers can only do so much Andrew is an adult and has been for a long time you don't have to be a genius to work out being friends with a convicted sex trafficker is a bad idea. Andrew chose to make him a friend because he got things in return we know he got money for Sarah and he went on exotic holidays and lot's of parties with pretty girls about. Andrew only has himself to blame for all this and I expect some of his charities to stop having him as a patron especially if they are for young women it does not look good having Andrew as some sort of patron for these types of things. I do agree I think Sarah living off Andrew and with Andrew all these years has cost him any chance of a real relationship. Who wants the ex wife living with their boyfriend? And someone who you know is being financially looked after by him and doesn't miss an opportunity to say how she will always love Andrew and misses her Royal life. Too many mixed signals. I think Sarah was and is just too greedy even for a really wealthy man she has had boyfriends over the years most of whom she has kept secret because it doesn't look good when she is telling everyone about her and Andrew is why I find Sarah such a fake. If a rich guy courted her and married her Sarah would drop Andrew in a second just like she did before. The girls are grown up and old enough to deal with divorced parents who don't live together plus I would be worried if I was the Queen if I found out that the girls were supporting Sarah and her extravagant lifestyle with their trust funds. In the future what happens when the girls need that money to buy their own house etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom