The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, in her affidavit of 19 January 2015, Roberts says the Virgin Islands orgy took place when she was "about 18" and that Andrew flew out the next morning. She turned 18 in August 2001. On 11 September 2001 Andrew flew to Atlanta for an Outward Bound Trust dinner that evening. The CC does not mention when he returned though he was back in London for The Changing of the Guard on the 13th September. On 13th October he flew to New York for a few days of engagements. He returned on 17th October and it was a busy schedule of engagements with no days unaccounted on that trip.
Can the information about September 11th and September 13th be correct? I thought all planes, including private aircraft, to and from the United States were grounded. I supposed it is possible he flew in a military plane.

ETA: I think his plane into the U.S. may have been allowed to land, but how did he get back to the UK? Private and commercial planes were grounded.

Last edited:
Can the information about September 11th and September 13th be correct? I thought all planes, including private aircraft, to and from the United States were grounded. I supposed it is possible he flew in a military plane.

ETA: I think his plane into the U.S. may have been allowed to land, but how did he get back to the UK? Private and commercial planes were grounded.

Excellent question. I'm afraid the significance of the dates hadn't registered with me, though the should, of course. He somehow got back to London though by the 13th, because the CC records "The Duke of York witnessed a special tribute at the start of the Changing of the Guard on the Forecourt of Buckingham Palace this morning, in recognition of the tragic events in the United States of America. His Excellency the Ambassador of the United States of America was present."

I found this article about a guy from Coke who was organizing the dinner in Atlanta that Andrew was going to attend. His London flight on 9/11 was diverted to Canada. The attacks were in the morning so I don't think a super early flight would have made it to Atlanta especially since the flight is longer in time than going from US to UK because it's against the jet stream. U.S. Flights started back up on 9/13

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2001/sep/26/marketingandpr.terrorismandthemedia1

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Hmmmm.......I haven't been following the thread or the story but just heard this with two commentators I respect. Papantonio is a lawyer. This is ugly. :sad: Seems like there could be some political blackmail afoot here.

PAPANTONIO: THE PLOT THICKENS IN THE DERSHOWITZ-EPSTEIN STORY
LINK: Papantonio: The Plot Thickens in the Dershowitz-Epstein Story | Ring of Fire

Papantonio: The Plot Thickens in the Dershowitz-Epstein Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&x-yt-cl=84503534&v=Z6JmkAlrZic
TEXT: "Published on Jan 23, 2015: The Jeffrey Epstein / Alan Dershowitz child sex scandal has mainly fallen through the cracks of mainstream media’s attention, but the story has the potential to become the Bill Cosby scandal on steroids. America’s Lawyer, Mike Papantonio, discusses the case with Thom Hartmann."

Last edited:
I found this article about a guy from Coke who was organizing the dinner in Atlanta that Andrew was going to attend. His London flight on 9/11 was diverted to Canada. The attacks were in the morning so I don't think a super early flight would have made it to Atlanta especially since the flight is longer in time than going from US to UK because it's against the jet stream. U.S. Flights started back up on 9/13

The comfort of strangers | Media | The Guardian

How very interesting. Good sleuthing!

That article reminds me that I saw a telemovie about those landings in Newfoundland. It was made in 2009 and David Suchet was in it. "Diverted" was the name of it. The IMDb blurb says: "38 planes headed to New York City were diverted to Gander, Newfoundland, Canada. A town of 9,000 took in 7,000 passengers for 4 days until American airspace reopened."

The CC entry for 11 September 2001 says:

"The Duke of York this morning departed Gatwick Airport, London, for Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America.
His Royal Highness was received on arrival at Hartsfield International Airport this afternoon by Her Majesty's Consul-General for Atlanta (Mr. Michael Bates).
The Duke of York, Chairman of the Trustees, Outward Bound Trust, this evening attended a Dinner at Piedmont Driving Club, Piedmont Avenue, Atlanta.
Captain Richard Dilworth is in attendance."

Does this mean we cannot rely on the accuracy of the CC?

Seems there were still planes landing at Atlanta till nearly midday. Edited to delete link which doesn't show as a link but as a direct image. If you google "September 11: FAA Closure of US Airspace" you can see a planetracker image of all the flights leaving and landing at the various airports that morning.

Last edited:
Hmmmm.......I haven't been following the thread or the story but just heard this with two commentators I respect. Papantonio is a lawyer. This is ugly. :sad: Seems like there could be some political blackmail afoot here.

LINK: Papantonio: The Plot Thickens in the Dershowitz-Epstein Story | Ring of Fire

TEXT: "Published on Jan 23, 2015: The Jeffrey Epstein / Alan Dershowitz child sex scandal has mainly fallen through the cracks of mainstream media’s attention, but the story has the potential to become the Bill Cosby scandal on steroids. America’s Lawyer, Mike Papantonio, discusses the case with Thom Hartmann."

Thank you so much for this
Wish everyone could see this, people have to made to pay for what they have done

Just watched and really makes me wonder !!!

Thanks so much for posting that, Lady Nimue. It's great stuff! I was very pleased to hear what he said about the Statute of Limitations point.

Oh, God!

It is odd how this has fallen through the cracks of the mainstream media here in the U.S. - why is that?

Apparently Andrew was en route to Atlanta on 9/11 but the plane turned around and returned to London
Royal visit to the CDC | Online Athens

Thanks for posting that. I just found this: Prince's Flight to Atlanta Is Aborted - Los Angeles Times

I find it interesting that the CC record does not mention the trip to the CDC as being on Andrew's schedule, and that on 12th September the Palace spokeswoman didn't mention why he had been going to Atlanta and New York.

The CDC trip didn't happen until May 2002. I don't think it wasn't part of the 9-11 trip schedule.

Oh, God!

It is odd how this has fallen through the cracks of the mainstream media here in the U.S. - why is that?

Too many important people implicated? :ermm:

Isn't it interesting that Bill Clinton is stated by one of the women as being on the plane with Epstein and the girls, but "he wasn't having sex with anyone." :unsure: Possibly so, as he is an older man now and has had health problems, but why do all that stuff with someone like him present if not for implication reasons? His wife (by association) could have her political ambitions thwarted.

As Thom Hartmann floats: could it be that Epstein had all these high profile men have sex with women they weren't aware were under age and then sprang the reality on them solely to get leverage for his own purposes? Hartmann seems loath to articulate the view but it's clear that Papantonio agrees. This seems to be a speculation that may have some legs. In which case the scandal may go deep and far. Why have the Republicans been so quiet about Bill Clinton's presence? Might some of them be involved in this? The potential of this could be large.

An older friend of mine commented that this reminds him of the Watergate scandal back in the 1970's under Nixon. He said that Watergate began as what appeared to be a minor bungled burglary, and ended with bringing down a president. The very silence of the US media suggests something big is at stake. Just a hunch.

The CDC trip didn't happen until May 2002. I don't think it wasn't part of the 9-11 trip schedule.

OK. My mistake. I read the article as saying the trip to the CDC was a reschedule, not just that the trip to Atlanta was a reschedule.

An older friend of mine commented that this reminds him of the Watergate scandal back in the 1970's under Nixon. He said that Watergate began as what appeared to be a minor bungled burglary, and ended with bringing down a president. The very silence of the US media suggests something big is at stake. Just a hunch.

I have the same hunch. This has a lot of the elements.

Last edited:
I am having a real problem with this. All media? Left, right or gossip groups? Why is everyone not going after this story? Doesn't make sense. Someone in the US media has to have a backbone. Is everyone in each other's pockets? What a bunch of "milk toasts".

Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz (among others) "mentioned" in a civil suit against Jeffrey Epstein laid late December 2014. Less than one month later people are speculating on this forum that this could be like "Watergate"?

It makes you think . . . . . :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
That video was very interesting and it seems Mr Dershowitz is not quite so innoncent as he is making out. The fact they have offered him and his avoiding what he demanded does not make him look good. And it was him who made the behind closed doors deal so it's in his interest it sticks for more then one reason. I hope it really breaks and that it get's the attention it deserves. It sounds like there are many more things to come out that lawyer has seen the paperwork I would be worried if I was Andrew and if I were Epstein I would be even more. I hope something can be done it sounds more like he had a holiday then did any actual jail time it is so disgusting. As for Sarah providing Andrew with an alibi who would believe her? It's just like the majority of Dershowitz alibi is from his wife sound familiar? I am getting a really bad feeling that this is going to get a lot worse before it get's better.

Dershowitz did address the reason why he would not comply with the Plaintiffs' request for a deposition - I don't recall the reason but it seemed plausible.

In any event, by filing a claim against Roberts and her attorneys he could not possibly have expected to not go under oath - unless he was hoping to strongarm a quiet settlement whereby he would drop the case in exchange for them never uttering his name again, or he is innocent. I think that the defamation cross-claims against him was way more than he bargained for, and he might not have the leverage he thought he had.

Marg, people think this could turn into a Watergate because of the many powerful people involved and the media's refusal to address it. Epstein's deal is a huge scandal, and needs to be addressed and hopefully rectified. So many powerful people in this country were on that plane. I read somewhere in a comment section that Ghislaine Maxwell went to Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Why is this kept so quiet?

And now Epstein was at the Queen's birthday party in 2002. Behind closed doors the BRF must be just out of their minds. No wonder Kate, Will and George have packed up and went too the Caribbean.

If anything, the unintended consequence will be to make Will look better. Many times we have discussed the wisdom of his taking a regular job instead of assuming his birthright a little more. The fact that he does not hob-knob with such Masters of the Universe and she stays home and cares for the kids will have the effect of distancing them from this scandal. Who knew?

Maybe this is just a warm up while the US media find out more about the other people involved. In the nicest way the US media may see Andrew as a high profile yet soft target to report on without the possible consequences of reporting on, for example, a former US President and husband of possible President candidate.

Maybe this is just a warm up while the US media find out more about the other people involved. In the nicest way the US media may see Andrew as a high profile yet soft target to report on without the possible consequences of reporting on, for example, a former US President and husband of possible President candidate.

The U.S. media does not tend to trade ratings for homework.

[...] As for Sarah providing Andrew with an alibi who would believe her? [...]

When the alibi is backed with documents (flight documents, hotel logbooks, the use of creditcards, mobile phone tracking) and with witnesses it will be more than sufficient. Note that always and ever someone from HM's Embassy is receiving a royal, that agents from SO14 (the UK royal protection service) are always travelling together with a senior royal, for sure when the Duke was there with his daughters, probably one of more officials were there as well. If there is an alibi, it will be a strong one.

:flowers:

[...] I read somewhere in a comment section that Ghislaine Maxwell went to Chelsea Clinton's wedding. Why is this kept so quiet?

Euh...
Ms Maxwell was just one of the guests to an intimate wedding of a daughter of a former President. Was there anyone interested at all in a certain Ms Maxwell being there or not being there? There were only a handful "famous" faces, amongst these Ms Madeline Albright.

[...] And now Epstein was at the Queen's birthday party in 2002. Behind closed doors the BRF must be just out of their minds.

Which birthday party? The private one with family only (April 21st) or the official one which is held during and after the Trooping the Colour in June? That last one has thousands of invitées and I am sure the Queen and other royals will have no idea who is exactly who amongst these thousands.

[...] No wonder Kate, Will and George have packed up and went too the Caribbean.

The royal agendas are fixed long before. All destinations of the Duke and Duchess of Cambride are screened on beforehand by the Royal Household and the royal protection service. The Embassies and the consulates as well Her Majesty's forces located in the Caribbean are aware and informed of the royal presence nearby. Any link to the holiday of the Cambridges and Ms Roberts is far-sought in my personal opinion.

[...] The fact that he does not hob-knob with such Masters of the Universe and she stays home and cares for the kids will have the effect of distancing them from this scandal. Who knew?

Actually the Duke of Cambridge does hob-knob with such Masters of the Universe and the Duchess is not at all staying home, as a look in her agenda and the Court Circular learns us...

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Andrew and Alan Dershowitz (among others) "mentioned" in a civil suit against Jeffrey Epstein laid late December 2014. Less than one month later people are speculating on this forum that this could be like "Watergate"?

It makes you think . . . . . :ermm:

Interesting .... I happened to be attending a state Democratic Convention and I recall that when it was announced what had happened at Watergate, as what appeared to be a silly bungled break in by the opposing party, the whole audience went into gales of laughter. Certainly no one thought at the time how it would all work out. Very, very intriguing.:ermm:

BTW I wrote a very detailed post with some new links that fleshed out the real scope of what we may be looking at, and wound up losing the post when my session timed-out. :sad: I have had that happen every now again. Pooh!

I'd re-write the post but no time now. Maybe this evening, more stream-lined, more tempered. This thing is big. The roots go far and wide. Very strange, too. I'm sure, as we speak, there are journalists on it (I know of one book being written) but this is going to play out with a trial, unless that gets shut down. In which case, we will then know for certain that some pretty powerful folks are trying to hide.

This may well re-write the 2016 US presidential elections in unexpected ways, not because of complicity or culpability, but by association. Who knows? Consider that Kevin Spacey has been fingered as one of the pedophiles (from the 'black book' - the journal discovered by the 'house attendant' and made public). Careers are going to be shattered if only by innuendo.

What I want to know: what was Epstein's game? Okay for himself, we know. But what about all these other people. Even the physicist Hawkings showed up at his island. Saying nothing happened, but what was Epstein doing exactly with all these high profile guests. There are apparently video-tapes. Sheesh.

Can you imagine the background maneuvering going on right now? The fact that in the plea-deal in 2008 a provision was included that made anyone discovered in the future found to be complicit in the situation free from criminal consequences - what is that? Who does that? Why? Dershowitz literally wrote in a clause that would protect himself, but who else was being protected?

Last edited:
And now Epstein was at the Queen's birthday party in 2002. Behind closed doors the BRF must be just out of their minds. No wonder Kate, Will and George have packed up and went too the Caribbean.

It has long been known that Epstein attended The Queen's birthday party in 2001. What's wrong with that? She knew nothing about him then.

[....]
What I want to know: what was Epstein's game? Okay for himself, we know. But what about all these other people. Even the physicist Hawkings showed up at his island. Saying nothing happened, but what was Epstein doing exactly with all these high profile guests. There are apparently video-tapes. Sheesh.

[......]

Mr Epstein is also a great philantropist and has given enormous sums for science, research and education. The Epstein Foundation is based in New York City ánd in St Thomas (the US Virgin Islands). Many Nobel Laureates, and many of the world's most eminent scientists have visited Mr Epstein. As he is also a big name in the fight against AIDS, in finding medication to cure hiv, to study molecular biology and the evolution of human cancer cells and viruses, etc. These "good causes" are also the reason why Mr Epstein is in the focus of high-profiled people, like former presidents and royals. Many of the UK's renowned scientific research institutes are working with and/or thanks to Epstein's involvement. The Duke of York, a trade ambassador for the UK, of course promotes this sort of developments on the highest level of innovation, research and development.

Last edited:
Lol.. The only things we need to know about Epstein are documented by the courts. He's a sex offender, sex trafficker and paedophile.

Lol.. The only things we need to know about Epstein are documented by the courts. He's a sex offender, sex trafficker and paedophile.
True, but I don't think the explanation about his financing was to excuse his actions. Just shed some light on other reasons famous people was hanging out with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom