The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Credit from Prince Charles to save Family Honor"

Bunte online, the German tabloid, reports, that Prince Charles rides to the rescue of Prince Andrew.
https://www.bunte.de/royals/britisc...re-zu-retten-gibt-er-andrew-einen-kredit.html

Prince Andrew is in a difficult financial position. He has not selled his chalet in Switzerland yet and is not able to pay out Virginia Giuffre. The settlement payment in the abuse case against Prince Andrew, conducted by Virginia Giuffre, is said to be as high as 12 million Pound or 14,5 million Euro.

Prince Charles on the other hand has also not that much money in his coffers, that is why he lends it from a bank to give it to Prince Andrew to save the good name of the Windsors.

Her Majesty, the Queen, is involved too: She is said to pay for Andrew 2 million Pound to Virginia Giuffre's charity fund as part of the settlement.

What the family does with their private finances is their business. We have no idea what the arrangements are or really if there's been "help" from the family. It's all speculation and there's no credible report or offical statement. I can imagine that Andrew's finances are hitting a low mark though. ?

I honestly don't understand any of this.
Remember when Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie had their 24-7 Royal Protection Security removed in 2011. It was a cost saving measure that Charles was allegedly behind, as it was then determined that the Girls would never be working Royals.
There was also bad press, as these taxpayers funded Security Officers-Bodyguards were accompanying them on lavish vacations. That didn't go down well with the Public.
So the RPO's were removed and supposedly Andrew was livid, protesting vigorously, but the decision stood. Then it was reported that He, Prince Andrew would continue to fund ON HIS OWN, Security for both Girls.
It was supposedly *around* one million a year for this.
I know I have seen pictures over the years of the Girls being accompanied by Security. Although it seems around the time Princess Eugenie married, I didn't see the Bodyguards in pictures, but I wasn't really looking either.

Sooooo, where WAS Andrew getting the money to pay for the exorbitant Security costs for the Girls ? Seven years worth no less.
I firmly believe that Andrew is worth a tidy sum. Inheritance, trust funds AND dodgy deals done as Britain's Trade Ambassador. With sketchy People.
Andrew was gifted, free Sunninghill Park by The Queen. It sold for 15 million, 3 milllion OVER the asking price. Nice ! He pocketed it all.

That's why I posted back that I knew Andrew would settle the case and never get close to Depositions or Trial. There was zero chance his finances would be opened up. That would have been a giant Pandora's Box too.
I think these stories about The Queen or Prince Charles paying off the Settlement are just.....fiction. I think Andrew is probably quite well off and this is just another attempt to spin scrutiny away from the Firms Members finances.

Last edited:
I cant imagine why anyone woudl think that there was public money involved. Either teh queen has paid or Andew

I firmly believe that Andrew is worth a tidy sum. Inheritance, trust funds AND dodgy deals done as Britain's Trade Ambassador. With sketchy People.
Andrew was gifted, free Sunninghill Park by The Queen. It sold for 15 million, 3 milllion OVER the asking price. Nice ! He pocketed it all.

That's why I posted back that I knew Andrew would settle the case and never get close to Depositions or Trial. There was zero chance his finances would be opened up. That would have been a giant Pandora's Box too.
I think these stories about The Queen or Prince Charles paying off the Settlement are just.....fiction. I think Andrew is probably quite well off and this is just another attempt to spin scrutiny away from the Firms Members finances.

You're forgetting the money drain that is Fergie.
Andrew has been subsidizing his ex for years.

They've been helping each other. I think that Andrew has made a lot of money in dubious deals and so has Fergie.

What the family does with their private finances is their business. We have no idea what the arrangements are or really if there's been "help" from the family. It's all speculation and there's no credible report or offical statement. I can imagine that Andrew's finances are hitting a low mark though. ?

andrew probably has a lot of money salted away from his dubious dealings. And the queen would probably be more than willing to make a pay off to Virginia, to make the whole drama go away.

I hope he does give up his title. I am happy City of York took this away from him

They did well, but I doubt his title can be removed from him.

"City of York Councillors have voted to remove Prince Andrew’s Honorary Freedom of the City of York and called on him to relinquish his Duke of York title."

https://www.itv.com/news/calendar/2022-04-27/prince-andrew-stripped-of-freedom-of-york-after-vote

For clarification, the article states that the City of York councillors voted unanimously to remove his Honorary Freedom of the City of York, as they announced they intended to do when his legal settlement became public. One of the councillors repeated his call for Prince Andrew to relinquish his Duke of York title.

There was no vote on the dukedom issue, and it is unclear how many of the councillors want to see it relinquished.

When the Duke of York issued his joint announcement with Virginia Giuffre regarding their legal settlement, he was referred to as "Prince Andrew" throughout the announcement, so perhaps he or his advisers did take into consideration the feelings of York residents who would prefer not to have the name of their city dragged into it.

Last edited:
The city has made their feeling know, and I do agree. Hopefully they will let it lay until after the jubilee, then choose to pursue whether to request it be relinquished or removed.

It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom