The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-12-2020, 05:16 AM
Heir Presumptive

Prince Andrew's alibi falls apart
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ss-excuse.html

Did anyone believe the pizza express story? I know I didn't.

Old 12-13-2020, 03:29 PM
Nobility

I read this rubbish. No one is telling the trues here, all this is, is she said he said. The ones who knows are not talking, one bit the dust the other is in jail there are many more out there and they don't want to talk without incriminating themself's, to doing something they knew was very wrong. Maybe every one wants, or is embellishing their story so it fits their scenario because they feel they have done nothing wrong. And the court of public opinion is what it is, opinion, no more no less. At the end of the day the only thing what counts is the Court of Law.

Old 12-14-2020, 10:58 AM
Nobility

This story is being picked up by many news outlets now and its doing the rounds of national radio talkshows today:

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/...pstein-mansion
Old 12-14-2020, 03:12 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL COUNTESS View Post
I read this rubbish. No one is telling the trues here, all this is, is she said he said. The ones who knows are not talking, one bit the dust the other is in jail there are many more out there and they don't want to talk without incriminating themself's, to doing something they knew was very wrong. Maybe every one wants, or is embellishing their story so it fits their scenario because they feel they have done nothing wrong. And the court of public opinion is what it is, opinion, no more no less. At the end of the day the only thing what counts is the Court of Law.
At the end of the day, it's fairly widely-accepted than Prince Andrew is an entitled bully, who has used his position to get what he wants for many years. He may have done some good things in his life, but for the reputation of the British Monarchy, it is completely correct that he has withdrawn from public life. Whether he has done anything illegal or not will be decided by the courts in due course. In the meantime, the reputation of the British Monarchy outweighs his own personal reputation.
Old 12-14-2020, 03:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
From a legal standpoint, things are pretty quiet for now. I imagine as we get closer and closer to the date of the start of Maxwell's actual trial, things will be revealed in depositions as Maxwell tries diligently to save her own skin.
Old 12-15-2020, 04:25 PM
Nobility

I just read, Peter Nygard a Canadian Fashion Mogul was arrested in Canada on sex crimes he is 79 years old. I am putting this here, because a while back there was a photo of Prince Andrew Sara and the Pss, the Greek CP couple and Nygard, shown on this Forum I think even on this site or the one the site with A and Epstein. If this is the wrong place please move it. Thank you. I am just writing about it because no one took offense of the Greek CP couple there as well.
Old 12-17-2020, 02:26 PM
Nobility

Jean-Luc Brunel a associate of J Epstein was arrested today, he was on his way to Dakar. Maybe he knew what was coming down the pike.
Old 12-17-2020, 08:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
From a legal standpoint, things are pretty quiet for now. I imagine as we get closer and closer to the date of the start of Maxwell's actual trial, things will be revealed in depositions as Maxwell tries diligently to save her own skin.
Ghislaine Maxwell requests a new $28.5 million bail package. Just when we thought things were quieting down up pops this. Her new application proposes a $28.5 million bail package, and that she be transferred from the MDC to home confinement with 24/7 security surveillance. Maxwell’s lawyers argued in the application, as they often have, that she is being held to account for Epstein’s crimes and not her own. Prosecutors will now respond to Maxwell’s application, at which point the judge in the case will review the arguments and determine whether to hold another bail hearing.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2020/12/ghislaine-maxwell-bail-application
Old 12-17-2020, 08:28 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I saw that and sincerely hope that all hope of bail for Maxwell is quashed and never granted. Just the price tag on the bail request tells me that she's trying to "buy" her way out of her cell and that shouldn't ever happen.

She has been accused of enough wrongdoings that her crimes are her own and not because of Epstein. She willingly procured girls and groomed them and trafficked them of her own free will. She didn't have Epstein pointing a gun in her face to make her do the things that she did.

As far as I'm concerned, I hope they throw the book at Maxwell and she goes away for the rest of her life.