The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #3261  
Old 11-28-2019, 01:58 PM
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: many places, United States
Posts: 1,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Proof please....
On this part I agree. No proof or Andrew would be in trouble with the law and legally charged, not just media hanging. It is getting to be mob mentality. Very dangerous. People's lives have been destroyed over certain false stories. I am not saying that Andrew was smart in keeping Epstein as a friend or that Fergie should EVER has taken money from him, but that does not mean he knew everything about Epstein's personal life. Hell Clintons and Oprah knew him a lot better but they are still lily pure, how come? Something still not quite right in all this.
__________________

__________________
Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet shed on the heel that crushed it - Mark Twain
Reply With Quote
  #3262  
Old 11-28-2019, 03:56 PM
Somebody's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Somewhere, Suriname
Posts: 5,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnie View Post
On this part I agree. No proof or Andrew would be in trouble with the law and legally charged, not just media hanging. It is getting to be mob mentality. Very dangerous. People's lives have been destroyed over certain false stories. I am not saying that Andrew was smart in keeping Epstein as a friend or that Fergie should EVER has taken money from him, but that does not mean he knew everything about Epstein's personal life. Hell Clintons and Oprah knew him a lot better but they are still lily pure, how come? Something still not quite right in all this.
It is indeed weird how the focus has been so much on Andrew and not on others. Of course there is a specific accusation against Andrew and the current focus on him is hugely enlarged by his own decision to do the interview; but still you would also expect a media storm around other 'rich and famous' than prince Andrew.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3263  
Old 11-28-2019, 04:37 PM
ACO ACO is offline
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: New York, United States
Posts: 3,290
Well there is interest on Andrew because he was dumb enough to be seen in a private setting with him. Also we have the alleged victims personally calling him out. This has been going on for years but no one else was dumb enough to go on TV and blatantly lie.
Reply With Quote
  #3264  
Old 11-28-2019, 05:16 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Coastal California, United States
Posts: 1,230
I thought Andrew’s rather clumsy attempts to minimize his friendship with Epstein by claiming that he wasn’t that close to him would backfire - there were just too many witnesses describing more visits than Andrew claimed in his interview, he was pictured vacationing with him in Thailand, etc.. Getting a massage from an adult isn’t illegal of course, but stories such as this one simply show that Ghislaine/Andrew/Epstein were closer than Andrew is trying to paint at present.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/28/ghisla...andrew-report/
And then there’s Victoria Hervey thinking of writing a tell all, she was 23 when she dated Andrew and not coerced. https://nypost.com/2019/11/28/prince...in-debauchery/
Reply With Quote
  #3265  
Old 11-28-2019, 05:31 PM
Osipi's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Posts: 15,525
The interview actually resulted in more questions than clear up issues which, I think, was Andrew's intent in the first place. For all we know, he could have totally been telling the truth about his friendship with Epstein but to go on national TV and give the impression that there is lots more to the story than Andrew was willing to admit just points to not only bad decisions but also being very ill prepared for that face to face interview.

I could see Joe Public bumbling through those questions but Andrew has had a lifetime of being front and center and even making speeches so to see him so ill at ease and coming up with, as I see it, stupid answers that were easily disproved, so its hard to believe anything coming out of his mouth.

I think I've said it before and I'll say it again. "You can't fix stupid".
__________________
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~~
Reply With Quote
  #3266  
Old 11-28-2019, 06:12 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osipi View Post
The interview actually resulted in more questions than clear up issues which, I think, was Andrew's intent in the first place. For all we know, he could have totally been telling the truth about his friendship with Epstein but to go on national TV and give the impression that there is lots more to the story than Andrew was willing to admit just points to not only bad decisions but also being very ill prepared for that face to face interview.

I could see Joe Public bumbling through those questions but Andrew has had a lifetime of being front and center and even making speeches so to see him so ill at ease and coming up with, as I see it, stupid answers that were easily disproved, so its hard to believe anything coming out of his mouth.

I think I've said it before and I'll say it again. "You can't fix stupid".
This was not stupid so much as disgraceful. He is a member of Britian's premier family.. and he hung around with a convicted criminal.. whose crime involved under age girls.. and prostitution. He lied repeatedly during that interview.. presumably because he thought that people watching him would believe what he said because he was so superior to them..
He showed no regrets for his friendship - he said so himself.. because he had found it useful to make connexions through this man.. and he showed no sympathy for Epstein's victims.. because he felt no sympathy...
Reply With Quote
  #3267  
Old 11-28-2019, 07:03 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posts: 752
There isn't really a precedent for this. Members of the Royal Family have chosen to give up their royal duties for various reasons - health, choice of partner, etc - but this hasn't really happened before. The Hanoverians were always getting involved in scandals, but they didn't carry out modern-style royal duties. So no-one really knows how it works. Whilst he hasn't been found guilty of anything, and I wish the press would stop acting as if he had, he's brought the Royal Family into disrepute ... and the press are loving it because there's nothing else in the news at the moment apart from the election campaign.
Reply With Quote
  #3268  
Old 11-28-2019, 07:44 PM
texankitcat's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
I thought Andrew’s rather clumsy attempts to minimize his friendship with Epstein by claiming that he wasn’t that close to him would backfire - there were just too many witnesses describing more visits than Andrew claimed in his interview, he was pictured vacationing with him in Thailand, etc.. Getting a massage from an adult isn’t illegal of course, but stories such as this one simply show that Ghislaine/Andrew/Epstein were closer than Andrew is trying to paint at present.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/28/ghisla...andrew-report/
And then there’s Victoria Hervey thinking of writing a tell all, she was 23 when she dated Andrew and not coerced. https://nypost.com/2019/11/28/prince...in-debauchery/
I just watched an interview with Victoria Hervey she did with Good Morning Britain. She is good friends with Ghislaine and stayed at an apartment owned by Epstein in NY., but not his residence. She felt like she was being watched so moved to a friend’s place after a few days. Other than, she talked about attending a few dinner parties and meeting famous people, but not much else. She never saw or heard anything and was never hit on by Epstein. The only thing she said about Andrew is he would never go on national television unless he was 100% telling the truth, which is a completely ridiculous thing to say considering the lies he was caught telling. She also tried to downplay the charges against Epstein. So what is she going to write about? Knowing nothing, seeing nothing and how honest Andrew is? Sounds like a best seller.

Sorry, I’ll pass on that book.
Reply With Quote
  #3269  
Old 11-29-2019, 01:15 AM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 829
I assumed that Andrew meant that through Epstein he made useful contacts for support of many charitable affiliations and International business ideas he illuminated.
His interview showed a man who was not a polished communicator and someone who might be easily duped by a clever and boastful creep.

I don't think Andrew deserves to have his awards stripped unless he is found guilty of a crime. Otherwise the 'stripping of awards police' should suggest many people lose their awards for bad behaviour.
Reply With Quote
  #3270  
Old 11-29-2019, 07:54 AM
texankitcat's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,015
Andrew never saw or was aware of underaged girls coming and going while staying with Epstein.....

2010 - New York

https://youtu.be/Ah5cHepaHIc
Reply With Quote
  #3271  
Old 11-29-2019, 10:00 AM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Middlewich, United Kingdom
Posts: 21,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by texankitcat View Post
Andrew never saw or was aware of underaged girls coming and going while staying with Epstein.....



2010 - New York



https://youtu.be/Ah5cHepaHIc


This video has been posted before, can anyone confirm who the woman is and her age? I assume it’s the blonde woman in the grey turtleneck we’re talking about.

In my opinion, she looks early 20s.
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
Reply With Quote
  #3272  
Old 11-29-2019, 10:25 AM
texankitcat's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
This video has been posted before, can anyone confirm who the woman is and her age? I assume it’s the blonde woman in the grey turtleneck we’re talking about.

In my opinion, she looks early 20s.
Her name is Susan Hamblin and she is currently an Interior Designer in the UK. She went to Parsons School of Constructed Environment in NY from 2015 to 2017 according to her bio. This video was filmed in December 2010 during Andrews visit to “break up” with Epstein. She look much younger than in her 20’s IMO. There is no current age listed to know for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #3273  
Old 11-29-2019, 11:16 AM
Dman's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Midwest, United States
Posts: 15,832
The Golf Foundation has dropped Prince Andrew as their Royal Patron:
https://mobile.twitter.com/LizzieITV...59243527970816
__________________
"WE CANNOT PRAY IN LOVE AND LIVE IN HATE AND STILL THINK WE ARE WORSHIPING GOD."

A.W. TOZER
Reply With Quote
  #3274  
Old 11-29-2019, 11:56 AM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Middlewich, United Kingdom
Posts: 21,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by texankitcat View Post
Her name is Susan Hamblin and she is currently an Interior Designer in the UK. She went to Parsons School of Constructed Environment in NY from 2015 to 2017 according to her bio. This video was filmed in December 2010 during Andrews visit to “break up” with Epstein. She look much younger than in her 20’s IMO. There is no current age listed to know for sure.


So if the schooling age in the US is the same as the UK, to presumably start an undergraduate course at Parsons, she would have been 18/19 depending on what side of the school year her birthday fell. That would put her at 13/14 in 2010. Which IMO she definitely doesn’t look that young.

This is a photo of Ms Hamblin in 2016 leaving the Epstein mansion;
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EKGWsYVW...g&name=900x900

She certainly looks 20ish to me.
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
Reply With Quote
  #3275  
Old 11-29-2019, 02:50 PM
texankitcat's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Dallas, United States
Posts: 1,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
So if the schooling age in the US is the same as the UK, to presumably start an undergraduate course at Parsons, she would have been 18/19 depending on what side of the school year her birthday fell. That would put her at 13/14 in 2010. Which IMO she definitely doesn’t look that young.

This is a photo of Ms Hamblin in 2016 leaving the Epstein mansion;
https://twitter.com/txtrumpette89/st...554174464?s=21

She certainly looks 20ish to me.
I believe she is a UK citizen. She looks older in the other pics on line of her, but they were taken later than 2010. In the video she definitely looks very young to me. There isn't any additional information as to how she knew Epstein or how long that alliance went on for. If she is from the UK, perhaps she met him through Maxwell and was brought to the US. Epstein was known for paying for schooling in trade for sex or recruitment (or both). Hard to say since she isn't one of the girls to come forward with info. No idea if she is of interest by authorities in the US. I think it's an overwhelming task to find and question all the girls that were part of Epstein's sordid world.
Reply With Quote
  #3276  
Old 11-29-2019, 04:08 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: olathe, United States
Posts: 128
I do hope this controversy doesn't ruin the wedding day of HRH Princess Bea of York. I of course feel so bad for the victims I truly do but I do truly also hope that HRH Princess Bea's wedding day will be the Bridal Couple's Day To Shine and not ruined by this controversy when her father walks her down the aisle.
Reply With Quote
  #3277  
Old 11-29-2019, 04:16 PM
Majesty
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 7,243
It will certainly be affected by Andrew's behaviour. She is nto likely ot have a public wedding, and that's on Andrew. Other young women have suffered in this situation....
Reply With Quote
  #3278  
Old 11-29-2019, 05:31 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Bellevue, United States
Posts: 1,322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody View Post
It is indeed weird how the focus has been so much on Andrew and not on others. Of course there is a specific accusation against Andrew and the current focus on him is hugely enlarged by his own decision to do the interview; but still you would also expect a media storm around other 'rich and famous' than prince Andrew.

Yes, you're right. Virginia Giuffre has named several other prominent men she says she was forced to have sex with. I think there's a media storm around Andrew because (1) he's a member of the BRF and (2) he renewed media interest with his interview which raised even more questions.

In addition, several people who were photographed or videotaped coming & going from Epstein's New York mansion, even after is conviction, have been identified, some as recently as 2016 (it's obvious Andrew wasn't his only post-conviction visitor). The identified women have not come forward to say they were victims of sex trafficking or to explain their connection with Epstein.

I suspect its possible Epstein mixed trafficked women with other women who weren't trafficked and weren't even aware he was engaged in that kind of activity. It's also possible he was much more cautious following his conviction.
Reply With Quote
  #3279  
Old 11-29-2019, 06:25 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Bellevue, United States
Posts: 1,322
According to an article in today's Times both Scotland Yard and the Metropolitan Police are operating with the FBI in connection with the Epstein investigation.

The article also discusses why Scotland Yard and the Met decided not to pursue the 2015 complaint: "it was clear that any investigation into human trafficking would be largely focused on activities and relationships outside the UK. We concluded that the MPS was not the appropriate authority to conduct inquiries in these circumstances and, in November 2016, a decision was made that this matter would not proceed to a full criminal investigation.”

A similar article was published in today's Guardian:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...-investigation
Reply With Quote
  #3280  
Old 11-29-2019, 07:00 PM
CyrilVladisla's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Conneaut, United States
Posts: 6,009
Quote:
Originally Posted by texankitcat View Post
In hindsight absolutely, but is it confirmed that they both approved it? If so I have to wonder what the6 were told as to the full extent of the interview.
Who would have approved of the interview first: Queen Elizabeth II or Prince Charles?
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off





Popular Tags
#royalrelatives #royalgenes abu dhabi american history anastasia 2020 armstrong-jones baptism british royal family british royals cht commonwealth countries countess of snowdon cover-up customs daisy doge of venice dutch royal family emperor family tree gustaf vi adolf haakon vii history house of windsor interesting introduction israel jack brooksbank jewelry jumma kent kids movie king willem-alexander książ castle line of succession list of rulers luxembourg maxima nepal nepalese royal family popularity prince charles prince constantijn princess catharina-amalia princess chulabhorn princess dita princess elizabeth pronunciation queen consort queen maud queen maxima royal balls royal events royal family royal jewels royal spouse royalty royal wedding russian court dress settings spain speech startling new evidence stuart swedish queen taiwan thailand tradition united kingdom videos von hofmannsthal wedding gown


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:24 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020
Jelsoft Enterprises
×