The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatiana Maria;2444036)Magnolia471 asked about two US presidents; I assume they were referencing Donald Trump and Bill Clinton said:
I know for a fact that one US president was named in a criminal lawsuit along with Jeffrey Epstein in a case filed in SDNY. I will not post a link to the actual documents in a public forum but I'll send you the link in PM, Tatiana Maria. This case was mysteriously dropped not long before the 2016 election.

Believe it or not the *only* place I've seen mentioned about this was in this thread a very long time ago. ?

Last edited:
Good news. She enabled the whole thing as a woman along side these teen aged girls. Made them feel as if it was normal

At least 40 years, wow. Do you think Ghislaine had some kind of Stockholm Syndrome or mental health issues?
Or did she think the early sexual activity very normal for all girls due to her own experiences? ... or was she just very knowingly, dangerous and predatory? The full story and the history will come out I hope.

Ghislaine's guilt doesn't make Andrew guilty, of course; though it makes him even more gullible and stupid for associating with Ghislaine.

yep - or else that would be the number one reason for every crime and appeal on the plant.

Question - was the jury allowed to discuss the clientele like they did? I saw in the paper that they mentioned the ex presidents and other high profile people. Was conspiracy of a crime one of the charges, sorry didn't follow the trial.

At least 40 years, wow. Do you think Ghislaine had some kind of Stockholm Syndrome or mental health issues?
Or did she think the early sexual activity very normal for all girls due to her own experiences? ... or was she just very knowingly, dangerous and predatory? The full story and the history will come out I hope.

Ghislaine's guilt doesn't make Andrew guilty, of course; though it makes him even more gullible and stupid for associating with Ghislaine.

what experiences had she had that might make early sexual activity seem normal to her?

what experiences had she had that might make early sexual activity seem normal to her?

I don't know any details about her. It was a mere question. It's hard to fathom why a person behaves like Maxwell.

Last edited:
Yes, conversely, stupidity is almost a prerequisite.

I dont think it is stupidity in Andrew's case, it is his arrogance that makes him not notice things.. or people that he considers of lower rank than himself. I think he is quite capalbe of not noticing that Epstein and Maxwell had all these girls around or that they were probably being offered fro money to men....

[...]

? Maxwell was a terrible man. He engaged in all sorts of horribly dishonest dealings money wise and ended up killing himself in mysterious circumstances. That's a fact. He did have a large family and seemed to domineer over them. I dont know much about him but he was not an angel by any means.. [.....] one could say that he was very far from a positive role model and may have been guilty of other wrongdoing. Gislaine may well be naturally a selfish arrogant, nasty minded person off her own bat but one feels that she was likely to have learned some of it at her father's knee

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxwell learned from her father that people are to be used and disposed of when it would benefit them.

A reminder that speculation is against forum rules, so let's stick as closely as possible to facts. There's plenty to discuss without dragging up rumor and innuendo.

It's horrific that anyone would procure young girls in this way, but somehow it makes it even worse that it was a woman who did so.

What I've gleaned from a documentary that I've watched on Ghislaine Maxwell, she was very much her father's daughter and they were extremely close and Ghislaine strived to please him. After he died, I think Ghislaine was kind of a lost soul until she hooked up with Epstein. Ingrained habits die hard and Ghislaine felt she needed to do whatever it took to make Epstein happy. People do odd things sometimes in fear that if they don't, they'll lose the love and affection of the person they've attached themselves to.

I was extremely happy to hear that Maxwell was convicted of 5 of the 6 charges against her. She will go away to prison for a very long time if not for the remainder of her life.

:previous: The above article by CNN also says "US judges have also ruled that a confidential 2009 settlement agreement between Epstein and Giuffre, which may have also referenced Prince Andrew, should be released publicly next week."

Oral arguments in Ms Giuffe's case are set for January 4, where attorneys for the Prince Andrew are expected to argue for the lawsuit's dismissal.

If Ms Giuffe's attorney's are able to proceed Prince Andrew, it seems, will have plenty to sweat about.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/31/us/virginia-giuffre-prince-andrew-court-filing-intl/index.html

What I've gleaned from a documentary that I've watched on Ghislaine Maxwell, she was very much her father's daughter and they were extremely close and Ghislaine strived to please him. After he died, I think Ghislaine was kind of a lost soul until she hooked up with Epstein. Ingrained habits die hard and Ghislaine felt she needed to do whatever it took to make Epstein happy. People do odd things sometimes in fear that if they don't, they'll lose the love and affection of the person they've attached themselves to.

I was extremely happy to hear that Maxwell was convicted of 5 of the 6 charges against her. She will go away to prison for a very long time if not for the remainder of her life.

I'm so glad that woman is in jail. They say she may try to flip to see the light of day again, but unlikely. Her biggest card was Epstein him self but I doubt she would have flipped on him. She is one arrogant person along all her other sick behavior. Sad the men who had sex with young girls will get away with it. Bet Andrew is sweating it now.

She was in a total toxic relationship with Epstein for obvious reasons. Too bad she could not get some counseling before all the damage she did. She should have walked away from Epstein.

Tilting at windmills and grasping at straws much? Moving right along here and turning our attention to the Giuffre lawsuit against Andrew, this just in. It seems now that Giuffre's lawyers are demanding proof that Andrew can't (wait for it).... sweat.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/31/us/virginia-giuffre-prince-andrew-court-filing-intl/index.html

That is Andrew's doing. In the BBC interview he said he doesn't sweat due to an "adrenaline rush" suffered during the Falklands war. That was one of the reasons he gave for her story being wrong. He was denying dancing with her at Tramps and being sweaty.

It is just showboating - it will get a lot worst. Andrew's lawyers are in their right for asking about the residency of Mrs Guiffre. They know that royals come with baggage and tabloid press and they will pull any strings that they can. They are hoping that they get a large settlement simply by showing how much they can damage Andrew's and his family's reputation.

So far Andrew has been rejected on all his appeals. His lawyers had to know his requests held zero weight. He should get new counsel because it is clear his current ones are just running up the bill and enjoying the attention. All they are doing is helping Mrs Guiffre's case. And frankly good on her. Andrew might miraculously start sweating again.

So far Andrew has been rejected on all his appeals. His lawyers had to know his requests held zero weight.

His request to unseal Ms Giuffre's agreement with Mr Epstein was granted by the judge.

:previous: Like many other fair-minded people, I look forward to hearing the contents of the agreement. It will be interesting to have a piece of actual (real) hard copy to add to the situation. So far it's just she said, he said, they said . . . with the lawyers using plenty of billable time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom