The Prince Andrew and Jeffrey Epstein Controversy 1: 2010-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just going to leave this here - Prince Andrew is named in another sex scandal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ter-Nygard-accused-raping-10-young-women.html

He isn't named in another sex scandal. He, once, 20 years ago, stayed at the home of someone who is currently being accused.

You'll notice the other high profiled guests in the picture with Sarah, Beatrice and Eugenie being Pavlos and Marie Chantal of Greece. Other people to have stayed with Nygard are the likes of Oprah Winfrey, George H W Bush and Robert De Niro.

:previous: This!

Prime example of how Andrew somehow having a connection to an accusation that is now happening really is not breaking news. Andrew is about as much involved in any sexual accusations as our own sarahedwards2 and her mom are because they happened to like and admire the guy's line of clothing.

Once again it proves that if its in the Daily Mail, it will result in profits for the Daily Mail as people buy into their stories. Free enterprise at its best (or worse)? :D

:previous:I think this time round Andrew might be a victim by association along with a host of dozens of other well knowns. Nothing to see here!

Last edited:
:previous:

Guilty by association or judged by the company he kept?

This is all very unpleasent... - but not as unpleasent as the character of the molesters.

And - What I find interesting: Princes, yes, of which I thought mingled mainly with other Princes and nobility, they had quite a adventurous life with not so noble persons. Is this a good sign, that they have so many social contacts with the commoners? Or should they have been more sticking to their own strata? /sacasm off

Several papers are running the Peter Nygard lawsuit, none actually implicate Prince Andrew. It is very ugly not unlike the Jeffrey Epstein controversy but Prince Andrew appears to have nothing to do with Peter Nygards trafficking ring. Ick!

https://www.cbc.ca/news/peter-nygard-class-action-lawsuit-1.5463684

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/prince-andrew-link-to-second-predator-peter-nygard-ntgf5prvl

I know that a lot of rich people who have a party lifestyle hang around with people of this kind.. but IMO its not edifying that P Andrew should be mentioned as associating with more than 1 person who does this kind fo thing.

I know that a lot of rich people who have a party lifestyle hang around with people of this kind.. but IMO its not edifying that P Andrew should be mentioned as associating with more than 1 person who does this kind fo thing.

It looks really bad, doesn't it. This is why I spent a little time investigating. There's an intricate back story involving billionaire Louis Bacon, Peter Nygard's Bahamian neighbor. But again, I found nothing implicating Prince Andrew, I hope that continues to be the case.

It looks really bad, doesn't it. This is why I spent a little time investigating. There's an intricate back story involving billionaire Louis Bacon, Peter Nygard's Bahamian neighbor. But again, I found nothing implicating Prince Andrew, I hope that continues to be the case.

It doesn't really matter. He is compromised already by his assocaiton with Epstein. This is yet another sleazy person he associated with..

It doesn't really matter. He is compromised already by his assocaiton with Epstein. This is yet another sleazy person he associated with..

Absolutely true, it's just this time the association appears to be a visit to Nygard's Bahamian island estate with his family, Sarah, Beatrice and Eugenie over 20 years ago. Not the ongoing multi-year relationship including allegations, pictures and reports from the victims included in the Epstein controversy. But true, Andrew and sleaze meet again.

:previous: This!

Prime example of how Andrew somehow having a connection to an accusation that is now happening really is not breaking news. Andrew is about as much involved in any sexual accusations as our own sarahedwards2 and her mom are because they happened to like and admire the guy's line of clothing.

Once again it proves that if its in the Daily Mail, it will result in profits for the Daily Mail as people buy into their stories. Free enterprise at its best (or worse)? :D

The owner of the ladies’ consignment store around the corner from my house is no longer accepting Nygard products because of the so-called scandal.

To not accept his clothing line into her store is her taking a stand against the man's character and is really what most responsible people would do when a person's character and actions are deemed to be less than stellar and even to the point of being downright criminal and evil.

Its my opinion that perhaps Andrew should have taken the same type of a responsible stance against Epstein after his first arrest and jail sentence rather than deeming himself "honorable" by sticking with the friendship because of what might be in it for him. We all saw how that played out for Andrew. :D

I'm not impressed with Prince Andrew, but nor am I impressed with the way he's being treated like Public Enemy Number One when Epstein's many other contacts, a lot of whom are also rich and powerful, don't even seem to be being mentioned.

I'm not impressed with Prince Andrew, but nor am I impressed with the way he's being treated like Public Enemy Number One when Epstein's many other contacts, a lot of whom are also rich and powerful, don't even seem to be being mentioned.
I agree, I don't care for these circus act stunts and as you point out why are these attorneys ignoring the other men Ms. Giuffre has accused?

Well there is one high up in power guy that has been accused (not by Giuffre though) that cannot be legally prosecuted at this time. ;)

There's an entire cavalcade of big names linked to Epstein. Gloria Allred is a well known women's rights attorney and is known to be controversial. It's my understanding the FBI reached out to Prince Andrew's attorneys in January after he said in his tv interview “Of course, I am willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required."

I didn't realize the investigation was still ongoing since Epstein's death.
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/27/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-prince-andrew.html

The investigation is very much alive and well and continuing. I believe that the federal investigation is hoping to find and prosecute those that aided and abetted Epstein in his sordid "ring". Ghislaine Maxwell, I believe, is very much at the top of the list of "persons of interest" in the investigation.

Since many of the people involved in the Epstein scandal are so high profile - including Donald Trump (numbers for him were found in Epstein's Black Book IIRC) - it's not surprising that the investigation side of it seems to be a bit chaotic. If others are being questioned and follow Andrew's style of refusing to cooperate, it'll become a left case.

I saw the school bus bit; it made it into the US papers. Driving it around Buckingham Palace was a pointed touch to say the least. Virginia Giuffre is on Twitter saying the rooms had tape going and why are there no arrests. My guess is diplomatic wrangling involving Andrew and the prosecution and Allred know it; so they pull these moves. Some prosecutors in high profile cases have gone after family members to get their target to cooperate. I can see SDNY going after Fergie through her Epstein tie and Beatrice too. Andrew stupidly implicated her in that interview with that Pizza Express alibi. They could try to get her to corroborate that story; it doesn't matter how young she was at the time. Given what has happened so far I wouldn't be surprised if the feds go there.

I saw the school bus bit; it made it into the US papers. Driving it around Buckingham Palace was a pointed touch to say the least. Virginia Giuffre is on Twitter saying the rooms had tape going and why are there no arrests. My guess is diplomatic wrangling involving Andrew and the prosecution and Allred know it; so they pull these moves. Some prosecutors in high profile cases have gone after family members to get their target to cooperate. I can see SDNY going after Fergie through her Epstein tie and Beatrice too. Andrew stupidly implicated her in that interview with that Pizza Express alibi. They could try to get her to corroborate that story; it doesn't matter how young she was at the time. Given what has happened so far I wouldn't be surprised if the feds go there.

:previous: This all is a total no-go zone. There seems to be confusion here between cases filed in SDNY (state crimes) and the federal investigation (federal/international crime).

The federal investigation is being conducted into the criminal activity of sex trafficking minors which is where Andrew would come in *voluntarily* submitting to being interviewed as to "what he knows". There is absolutely *no one* looking to charge Andrew with any sort of a crime at this time. They don't care if he was at Pizza Express or if he was sweating buckets at Tramps or anything of the sort. They're looking for assistance that would aid them to find, arrest and prosecute those that aided and abetted Epstein in his sex trafficking crimes.

SDNY, while being a federal judicial court, only prosecutes crimes within its jurisdiction which include New York (Manhattan), Bronx, Westchester, Putnam, Rockland, Orange, Dutchess, and Sullivan in the state of New York. Unless Andrew committed a crime in their jurisdiction, they would have no reason to be interested in Andrew at all other than as a witness to a crime, information that would lead to the conviction of a crime in their jurisdiction or help them nab people of interest they're looking for that *are* suspected of criminal activity.

Anything Andrew gives to any investigation at this time would be strictly *voluntary*. He did state that he would be willing to assist if asked to and it does seem like he's reneging on his word and not cooperating but that's solely within his rights to do at this time.

Is the bus stunt even legal? It sounds like harassment to me. I would say intimidation of a witness, but, as he won't speak to the prosecutors, I suppose he doesn't count as a witness! Prince Andrew has behaved badly, but he hasn't been convicted or even charged with anything, or accused other than in the media. Is it necessary for people to say that he shouldn't go to his own daughter's wedding, or to complain because the Buckingham Palace social media feed wished him a happy birthday? With all this talk recently about the bullying of public figures, this is starting to get quite nasty.

The part that really gets me is that those that staged this "bus stop and flash a message" obviously didn't do their homework very well. They should have realized that Andrew would no longer be at Buckingham Palace as his office there has been disbanded and rendered obsolete. The entire royal family isn't always "in residence" at BP.

Then again, they probably wouldn't have been allowed anywhere near Royal Lodge or Windsor Castle where their chances of Andrew even seeing the bus would be a bit more probable than BP. Go figure. :lol:

The part that really gets me is that those that staged this "bus stop and flash a message" obviously didn't do their homework very well. They should have realized that Andrew would no longer be at Buckingham Palace as his office there has been disbanded and rendered obsolete. The entire royal family isn't always "in residence" at BP.

Then again, they probably wouldn't have been allowed anywhere near Royal Lodge or Windsor Castle where their chances of Andrew even seeing the bus would be a bit more probable than BP. Go figure. :lol:

I think it was more about making headlines than reaching Andrew and the RF.

:previous:

It is no wonder, that they are pressuring Prince Andrew! He is the weakest part in this story.

"Jeffrey And I Had Everyone On Videotape" Ghislaine Maxwell Reportedly Told Friend
https://www.zerohedge.com/political...e-ghislaine-maxwell-reportedly-told-socialite

In this story turn up some really mighty men - not such small potatoes like the Prince...
If the photos in the article are authentic, one has to appreciate the late Mr Epstein's spiderweb. One should expect Ms Maxwell's threats to be empty.

I would think the opposite and that Ms. Maxwell's words ring true. Maxwell isn't the only one to suggest that Epstein videotaped everything and others have reported knowing there was closed circuit cameras in just about every room in Epstein's homes.

It also gives credence to reasons why those that associated with Epstein are not jumping out of the woodwork to help in the investigation. None of them wish to incriminate themselves as participating and associating with Epstein more than is already known. Epstein's "spiderweb" was created to have aces up the sleeve to buy his clients' silence. ;)

Here's an article about Andrew which sums up quite nicely why he should not just happen to be "doing business" ? at Epstein's pool parties:

Prince Andrew does a fabulous job: as a gift to republicans that keeps on giving | Hadley Freeman | Comment is free | The Guardian

Here's a great quote:

Life tip to Andrew: when you find yourself having to make a statement that you did not commit statutory rape while hanging out with your sex offender mate, it’s a sign you need to take a cold, hard look at your life.

This thread began back in 12-06-2010. As I have been reading through the many posts here, I found the above 01-13-2015 post by GracieGiraffe highlighting a quote from an opinion piece by Hadley Freeman at The Guardian back on 01-07-15.

Fast forward, it's nearly March 2020. Epstein was found dead in jail, Ghislaine Maxwell went underground, Donald Trump is the US President, Alan Dershowitz recently represented Trump on impeachment, the FBI is still investigating and Prince Andrew continues to state his innocence as he takes a break from public duties. What's the chance Andrew might now be finally taking the life tip offered up back in 2015.

Life tip to Andrew: when you find yourself having to make a statement that you did not commit statutory rape while hanging out with your sex offender mate, it’s a sign you need to take a cold, hard look at your life.

IMHO, the life tip had reached its expiration date by the time Andrew sat down to do the interview that he did. From that time forward, everything concerning Andrew was signed, sealed and delivered and pretty much a stain on his character that cannot be bleached out.

However, it does seem that Andrew does have all the time in the world now for retrospection. Its anyone's guess at this point what he thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom