Sarah's Interviews and Television Appearances

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Andrew is part of this scheme. I don't see his life any better than hers. His connections with all sorts of dubious people are covered up, because of who he is. I, think, they both love their children and they are who they are.

Maybe the best thing for Sarah, Andrew and their daughters is to sort these things out privately. If they need help, they can do it privately.

We've talked about this before. Confronting herself with the truth might destroy her. At her age and level of denial I think it's going to have to be Andrew and the girls to bring her out of it. Specifically in private.

I think it's up to Andrew and HM, whether it destroys her or not is up to Sarah. Her daughters are not her keepers and it is not their job to sacrifice more of themselves for her sake. She's damaged them enough and let her be destroyed by the truth if she can't handle it.

Maybe the best thing for Sarah, Andrew and their daughters is to sort these things out privately. If they need help, they can do it privately.
I agree I do think whatever issues they all may have they need to sort it out in private. Though I wouldn't go as far as to say she's destroyed her children but I do think if they are such a strong unit as they claim need to come together and sort this thing out otherwise it could keep coming back.I've studied psychology but I wouldn't call say she has narcissism from what I've learned that would mean you have a sense of superiority you pursue power at all costs and exploit others without remorse. I wouldn't go so far to say she has those symptoms. She does seem sorry about the NOTW scandal even if she doesn't seem to want to completely admit what happened. She does seem to want to please people and make herself look good but I kinda don't blame her when your under that type of scrutiny. Yes some of it she herself placed upon herself but some of it was just plain unfair.BTW Mermaid I may have just misunderstood what you meant by narcissistic if I have please let me know but I'm just gong by what knowledge I have from my course in Psychological Disorders.

Last edited:
I reread my post, I didn't mean to sound patronizing, I just really have no tolerance for parents who use their children for fame, money or as emotional crutches (think the Lohan parents or Britney Spears' mom a while back.)
I know when my parents speak on my behalf it drives me bonkers cause half the time that's not really how I feel.
Even worse, IMO is that in the Princess'es case, everything their mother blabs about them and their feelings is in the press, and they can't go to the press and say - no, mom is wrong about this or that.

but I do think if they are such a strong unit as they claim need to.
The only person saying they are a strong (or close) unit lately has been Sarah. But because she says it so often, that is the perception, whether it's true or not.

I agree time out of the spotlight and counseling would be a good start for Sarah - based on her past behavior, dishonesty and spendthrift ways I predict that it won't happen, but it would be nice if it did and then the girls could enjoy what they deserve rather than always dealing with damage control due to mom.

I don't think that she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, but I think that she has narcissistic qualities.

BTW Mermaid I may have just misunderstood what you meant by narcissistic if I have please let me know but I'm just gong by what knowledge I have from my course in Psychological Disorders.

I reread my post, I didn't mean to sound patronizing, I just really have no tolerance for parents who use their children for fame, money or as emotional crutches (think the Lohan parents or Britney Spears' mom a while back.)

Same here; that is what I loathe the most about Sarah and find so unforgivable. My mother was the same and I am frankly sick of how these parents basically RUIN the lives of their children, making their kids clean up after them, placate them, and also squaander the best years of their kids, so that way THEY (the dysfunctional parent) gets to continue to be a kid.

I don't think that she has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, but I think that she has narcissistic qualities.
Ah I understand. My mistake Mermaid :flowers:

Even worse, IMO is that in the Princess'es case, everything their mother blabs about them and their feelings is in the press, and they can't go to the press and say - no, mom is wrong about this or that.

The only person saying they are a strong (or close) unit lately has been Sarah. But because she says it so often, that is the perception, whether it's true or not.

I agree time out of the spotlight and counseling would be a good start for Sarah - based on her past behavior, dishonesty and spendthrift ways I predict that it won't happen, but it would be nice if it did and then the girls could enjoy what they deserve rather than always dealing with damage control due to mom.
I definitely understand what you mean now and I agree. As you guys can tell I do like Sarah I don't think she actually means bad in her actions but it's not how it always comes out sadly. I also think she doesn't actually think about what she's doing before she does it.

I'll bet that Sarah shows up on Celebrity Big Brother, for sure. Her OWN venture positions her so well for that - she's now a C list celeb in the U.S., perfect rank for that show.

We'll probably never know if her daughters really support this or not, but I'm guessing they will either be silent, publicly, or supportive - at least in public. I also think they're too young to really get a bead on their mother's antics - but if she does go on BB, we'll see a side of Sarah that did not show up on the OWN show, especially if one watches the uncensored feed.

The show requires a certain degree of manipulative behavior. We'll see how she does with that (seems the wrong direction to me, but that's just an opinion).

I feel very sorry for Sarah,she doesn´t seem to understand her problems and the consequences of her actions.When she married she seemed like such a beautiful,nice,open person-always smiling a lot and caring for her children but now I must say that everytime I hear/read/see something new it makes me cry :-( I think she really needs someone to help her and realize that she doesn´t need to spend millions or wear expensive designer dresses to be someone special. Maybe she needs to burn all bridges and start a whole new life somewhere nobody knows her,without any celebrity status. Just herself ,a woman,a mother and someone who wants to make something out of herself! I really hope she is going to find a way...

don't believe Beatrice and Eugenie would allow their Mother to go into this venture, at least I would hope not.

They are not their mother's keepers.

I have oftened wondered what being a good mother means to Sarah.

Not leaving your husband and daughters and going to live with another man on another continent? By that standard, Sarah's a good mother.:whistling:

I have oftened wondered what being a good mother means to Sarah.

Not leaving your husband and daughters and going to live with another man on another continent? By that standard, Sarah's a good mother.:whistling:

Very true, also going clubbing with one's daughters dressed in the same kind of clothes. and of course always bringing the words "good mother" into any interview or talk. :ermm:

Well, well, so now Sarah admits that she wasn't abused by her mother; just as I said a few pages back, just as I stated, there was no 'abuse' and her upbringing was very similar to that experienced by many of her background........ And as for 'joking' - well, I am quite sure that Sarah was not 'joking' at the time- she simply thought that 'abuse' was a good card to play at the time and now realises, somewhat belatedly, that it did her no good at all.............so back we go to what really happened...i.e. nothing.

Sarah really does need to work on her 'honesty' issues; her version of what really happened in the 'Cash for Access' Scandal is completely contradicted by the actual video evidence.

Even her reason for wanting to do 'Finding Sarah', which she gives as [I'm paraphrasing 'having the opportunity to get help for Suze and Dr Phil' is not REALLY the truth; as we all know, what Sarah really likes is money and without Oprah's $$$$ and the associated book with the $$$$ it brings, Sarah would not have been interested. There is adequate therapy available free on the UK's NHS [National Health Service] is Sarah really just wanted help.

I tried to watch the video clip from The View which someone posted above, but was immediately sickened by the sight of Sarah walking through the woods in Hunter Wellington Boots [handmade rubber boots] price $120, and then she mentioned popping into Michael Kors...... well, if she really is 'financially secure' again after Oprah etc, she is certainly spending again and will soon be back to her old ways. And if I was one of the people who had accepted only a proportion of what Sarah owed me under the terms of her 'debt repayment schedule', I would feel pretty sick to see that the same old spending level is continuing...

Sarah talks, somewhatt pretentiously in my humble opinion, of her 'public life of the last 25 years', but really she should realise that after her divorce she really wasn't entitled to a 'public life' as a continuation of her previous life as a member of the BRF. She does indeed need to withdraw from public life is she really wishes to 'Find herself', and then she could explore her issues in private with competent medical help.....

Where to next for Sarah? I have a theory, which of course is speculation, but this is what I think will happen. IMHO, I am sure that the Queen [who will have been very well briefed about Finding Sarah] will regard the participation of B and E as the 'final straw'. Sarah publically humiliating herself is one thing, but drawing her children into the frame, will, I am sure be completely unacceptable to the Queen.

One thing that I have noticed over the years is that when something needs putting right, the usual practice of the Queen is not to do so IMMEDIATELY, but to wait a bit: as an example, we have seen this very recently with Andrew's role as trade 'envoy'. When the scandal really accelerated, nothing happened immediately. Despite calls for his resignation, the Palace did nothing, and Andrew appeared to be carrying on in a 'business as usual' manner. As the calls for his resignation continued, the Queen 'answered' these by decorating Andrew!! I was one of many infuriated by this particular step. And then, quite suddenly, when we all just thought that nothing was going to happen, Andrew 'stepped down'.

I think that this is what is going to be the case now. The BRF is at Balmoral now, and you can bet your bottom dollar that Prince Philip, who (1) Is a man of action and (2) Does not like all that Sarah stands for, will be talking to the Queen about the situation. My guess is that he will now want Sarah OUT of Royal Lodge, on the basis that it will not only serve to distance her from the BRF but also start to starve her of some of the oxygen which fuels her public profile: it won't be so easy for her to maintain how 'close' she is to Andrew and how they are 'still a couple who are divorced To each other' etc etc if Sarah is no longer at Royal Lodge.

I expect therefore that in a few weeks time, it will be annouced that Sarah has left Royal Lodge and is in a small grace-and-favour house somewhere in Windsor Park [in the manner of that former Royal embarassment, Marina Ogilvy.] As to whether the BRF then agree some form of modest monthly allowance for Sarah in return for her agreeing to maintain a lower profile, I do not know; by giving her lodging the BRF could demand her silence in return - indeed, by allowing her to remain in Royal Lodge the BRF could already have required Sarah to sign some form of 'low profile agreement', but they chose not to ask Sarah to do this and look what has happened: just the sort of public displays from Sarah that the BRF loathe.

Let's see what happens now; for my part, I am pretty sure that the BRF is no longer prepared to let things drift.

Only my thoughts, and I do not mean to offend Sarah's fans.

Alex

Again I think she means well. Beatrice and Eugenie seem to have a good relationship with their mother otherwise I can't see them going out for dinner or clubbing or what not just for "show" Also if Bea and Eugenie had a huge problem with appearing on the show they would have voiced it . They're big girls now I don't think even Sarah has the power to control them in their decisions. Mermaid please if you could clairfy for me what happened? Did Sarah leave Andrew and the girls? I did not follow the royals in the 90's(too young) so I'm not completely aware of everything that happened back then. I'd like to learn more about the situation you mentioned.

Last edited:
....... Did Sarah leave Andrew and the girls? I did not follow the royals in the 90's(too young) so I'm not completely aware of everything that happened back then. I'd like to learn more about the situation you mentioned.

Please can I try to help with some of the facts?

I believe that all Sarah's current various interviews and media statements should be viewed in the light of the real facts:

Sarah began an adulterous relationship with one Steve Wyatt [son of Texan socialite Lyn Wyatt] during her marrriage to Andrew and it became very public knowledge whilst Sarah was pregnant with Eugenie. [The affair with Wyatt started - according to the papers - in either 1988 or 1989. There is some speculation about when her friendship with him, (they had met on one of her engagements) turned to romance.] In short, she cheated on Andrew.

Wyatt and Sarah then split and Sarah subsequently began an affair with one John Bryan, described in the Press at the time as a friend of Steve Wyatt; the timing of the affair with Bryan is a matter for speculation; Sarah was separated from Andrew [NB not judicially separated] by the time she was photographed by a tabloid holidaying with Bryan in the South of France; the photos were notorious because Sarah was at times bare-breasted and Bryan was photographed with Sarah in the prescence of her young daughters. In some of the photos, Bryan was seen sucking Sarah's toes. Sarah and Bryan always claimed that Bryan was merely Sarah's 'financial advisor' and at times Bryan even went so far as to claim that he was also a friend of Prince Andrew and was acting as an 'honest broker' between the couple as they thrashed out their divorce settlement. This claim has always been regarded with a great deal of scepticism in the UK because both Sarah and Andrew were legally represented by the best London divorce lawyers when thrashing out the terms of their divorce.

It was a matter of great comment at the time that although Diana had undoubted cheated on Charles, her situation and that of Sarah were both very different. Charles married Diana when he was really in love with Camilla, who he had let 'get away' to marry Andrew Parker-Bowles because of his [Charles'] 'dithering'. Thus, Diana's and Charles' marriage never really had a chance. On the other hand, Andrew was in love with Sarah when the couple married.

Sarah has long complained about the alleged paucity of divorce settlement, particularly when compared to that Diana recieved. The facts do not support this - Sarah's settlement reflected the very different circumstances, particuarly financial, between Andrew and Charles. Sarah in fact received a very generos settlement, with the Queen helping out, as Andrew's own asssets were not as large as that of his brother. Under English law however, the Queen was not legally required to help fund Sarah's settlement. Please see the other thread for details.

Ghost Night's statement really does illustrate how Sarah, by her statements, leads people to think that her divorce from Andrew was not her wish and that Andrew left her. Nothing could have been further from the truth. At the time Sarah, bewitched by all the Texan wealth [Wyatt apparently had the use of a large private jet] was only too keen to leave Andrew, whose greatest fault seemed to be 1. That he did not have enough money for Sarah's tastes and 2. Had been a serving officer in the Royal Navy and therefore away from Sarah at times, although the Navy did in fact change its usual practice just for the couple and fly Andrew back to the UK to await the birth of his daughters.

According to the better broadsheet newspapers at the time, Wyatt eventually left Sarah because pressure was put on him by his socialite mother, who in turn had it pointed out to her at her acceptance by the BRF and her attendance at Society events in the UK would end if her son was linked in an adulterous relationship with Sarah. This was also confirmed to me by seveal people at Guards Polo Club [where Sarah's father, 'Major Ron', was a member]. The broadsheet papers also speculated [note, I am talking about speculation] that after Eugenie was born, the Palace did insist on blood tests etc to establish paternity.

Once Sarah's lovers had departed, and once her generous divorce settlement had been all too quickly spent, and once Sarah's own attempts to cash in on her Royal status by commercially exploiting her sometime Royal status all failed to produce sufficent income to match her almost uncontrollable spending, her regard for her once discarded husband seemed to increase! By then, her reapeated statements of fondness for Andrew did cause some people to believe that Sarah's split from Andrew was not her fault, but almost unkin to some form of unfortunate event that she had no control over.

I have met Sarah on a good few occasions [the first time I really spoke to her was when she was trying to 'court' the attention of the newly-engaged Lady Diana [as she then was] at Cowdray Park Polo Club.

By the time of Sarah's marriage, I thought that she would be a welcome breath of fresh air - she after all knew the BRF well and was a keen horsewoman and outdoor girl etc and I could forsee her having many a happy time riding with the Queen. Sarah also found favour with Prince Philip, who taught her carriage driving, at which he is an acknowledged expert.

Subsequent events have caused me a certain about of personal dismay.

Alex

Last edited:
Sarah has long complained about the alleged paucity of divorce settlement, particularly when compared to that Diana recieved. The facts do not support this - Sarah's settlement reflected the very different circumstances, particuarly financial, between Andrew and Charles. Sarah in fact received a very generos settlement, with the Queen helping out, as Andrew's own asssets were not as large as that of his brother. Under English law however, the Queen was not legally required to help fund Sarah's settlement. Please see the other thread for details.

The difference between Sarah and Diana is that Sarah already had had a life, while Diana was a kid at the time of her marriage and never had a chance to make a living before or even after. Diana was specifically forbidden from making money at all, so Sarah technically has had it better after than Diana did.

Sarah doesn't see it that way however. Sarah also left the marriage in a great deal of debt her own fault of course. She has blown through more money then many people see in a lifetime. If Sarah does BB I think the RF may react. I would think if they put her in a grace and favour home the problem will be that Sarah feels she needs to live a lavish lifestyle with an equally lavish house. I just don't think she will accept a little cottage somewhere. I do think Prince Phillip will be trying to get her out of Royal Lodge because that would show the world she isn't part of the RF some people seem to think she Andrew are living together like a real couple because that is how Sarah makes it out to be. I don't think it will be long before she is in trouble again! I saw the view clip and Sarah came off as some one who really believes they still are a member of the RF and they kept calling her The Duchess! Which annoys me so much.

I'm concerned how haggard and scared she looks.

As to the "joke" ..... I've heard better ones.

It is always good to have the facts laid out in black and white. Sarah is a spendthrift and was the guilty party in the divorce, it was she who committed adultery and no amount of money it seems could be enough for her
She has continued to live like a royal in a royal residence and I am sure that she is treated there as though she were still royal. Her so called devotion for the husband she cheated on and her daughters does seem to increase when it seems that finally the Queen, is going to put her foot down once and for all. Everyone has been far too tolerant towards her. She had everything then lost everything she really wanted by her foolishness. In a book about a love affair her father had with a young lady he was said to have remarked to her that Sarah was in love with the royal family and royal life more than Andrew. I am not that fond of Andrew, but he has been very good to Sarah and has put up with a great deal from her, whether it is love or some other reason I don't know. I agree that by having her move out of Royal Lodge it would take away some of the pseudo royal attraction that she seems to have for people, perhaps more so in the US but I don't know about that. What I do know, and I have seen, is that from the time she walked down the aisle winking at people and became a member of the royal family she was a very bad influence on Diana. I think without Sarah egging Diana on things just might have turned out differently. Diana was a young, easily influenced, young girl whereas Sarah had already lived with a much older man and knew the ways of the world. Her getting Diana to giggle and do foolish pranks were not likely to please Prince Charles who was not that keen on this marriage to start with.
I am afraid I felt quite angry at the remarks that appeared here about Sarah being snubbed because she was not invited to her onetime nephew's wedding, of course she wasn't, and even in so called "ordinary" families an adulterous ex wife would not be invited to a family wedding.

expat said:
What I do know, and I have seen, is that from the time she walked down the aisle winking at people and became a member of the royal family she was a very bad influence on Diana. I think without Sarah egging Diana on things just might have turned out differently. Diana was a young, easily influenced, young girl whereas Sarah had already lived with a much older man and knew the ways of the world. Her getting Diana to giggle and do foolish pranks were not likely to please Prince Charles who was not that keen on this marriage to start with.
I think you give way too much credit to Sarah, but I get you point. It probably added to their situation.

I expect therefore that in a few weeks time, it will be annouced that Sarah has left Royal Lodge and is in a small grace-and-favour house somewhere in Windsor Park [in the manner of that former Royal embarassment, Marina Ogilvy.] As to whether the BRF then agree some form of modest monthly allowance for Sarah in return for her agreeing to maintain a lower profile, I do not know; by giving her lodging the BRF could demand her silence in return - indeed, by allowing her to remain in Royal Lodge the BRF could already have required Sarah to sign some form of 'low profile agreement', but they chose not to ask Sarah to do this and look what has happened: just the sort of public displays from Sarah that the BRF loathe. Alex

Hi Alex - yes, I can 100% see this as a solution and I think you and I talked about it in the thread regarding the potential for Sarah to recover from the Cash for Access scandal here.

I'm also of the opinion that the BRF could make a similar financial settlement and gag order for Sarah to take up residence in her home in Argentina. What do you think the odds are for that? 50/50 Windsor Park/Argentina? 70% chance on Windsor Park?

I'm thinking that the Argentine solution also removes the potential for embarassing daily pics of her nightclubbing with her daughters and/or expensive shopping sprees.

I believe that all Sarah's current various interviews and media statements should be viewed in the light of the real facts:

Sarah began an adulterous relationship with one Steve Wyatt [son of Texan socialite Lyn Wyatt] during her marrriage to Andrew and it became very public knowledge whilst Sarah was pregnant with Eugenie. [The affair with Wyatt started - according to the papers - in either 1988 or 1989. There is some speculation about when her friendship with him, (they had met on one of her engagements) turned to romance.] In short, she cheated on Andrew.

Wyatt and Sarah then split and Sarah subsequently began an affair with one John Bryan, described in the Press at the time as a friend of Steve Wyatt; the timing of the affair with Bryan is a matter for speculation; Sarah was separated from Andrew [NB not judicially separated] by the time she was photographed by a tabloid holidaying with Bryan in the South of France; the photos were notorious because Sarah was at times bare-breasted and Bryan was photographed with Sarah in the prescence of her young daughters. In some of the photos, Bryan was seen sucking Sarah's toes. Sarah and Bryan always claimed that Bryan was merely Sarah's 'financial advisor' and at times Bryan even went so far as to claim that he was also a friend of Prince Andrew and was acting as an 'honest broker' between the couple as they thrashed out their divorce settlement. This claim has always been regarded with a great deal of scepticism in the UK because both Sarah and Andrew were legally represented by the best London divorce lawyers when thrashing out the terms of their divorce.

It was a matter of great comment at the time that although Diana had undoubted cheated on Charles, her situation and that of Sarah were both very different. Charles married Diana when he was really in love with Camilla, who he had let 'get away' to marry Andrew Parker-Bowles because of his [Charles'] 'dithering'. Thus, Diana's and Charles' marriage never really had a chance. On the other hand, Andrew was in love with Sarah when the couple married.

Ghost Night's statement really does illustrate how Sarah, by her statements, leads people to think that her divorce from Andrew was not her wish and that Andrew left her. Nothing could have been further from the truth. At the time Sarah, bewitched by all the Texan wealth [Wyatt apparently had the use of a large private jet] was only too keen to leave Andrew, whose greatest fault seemed to be 1. That he did not have enough money for Sarah's tastes and 2. Had been a serving officer in the Royal Navy and therefore away from Sarah at times, although the Navy did in fact change its usual practice just for the couple and fly Andrew back to the UK to await the birth of his daughters.

According to the better broadsheet newspapers at the time, Wyatt eventually left Sarah because pressure was put on him by his socialite mother, who in turn had it pointed out to her at her acceptance by the BRF and her attendance at Society events in the UK would end if her son was linked in an adulterous relationship with Sarah. This was also confirmed to me by seveal people at Guards Polo Club [where Sarah's father, 'Major Ron', was a member]. The broadsheet papers also speculated [note, I am talking about speculation] that after Eugenie was born, the Palace did insist on blood tests etc to establish paternity.

Once Sarah's lovers had departed, and once her generous divorce settlement had been all too quickly spent, and once Sarah's own attempts to cash in on her Royal status by commercially exploiting her sometime Royal status all failed to produce sufficent income to match her almost uncontrollable spending, her regard for her once discarded husband seemed to increase! By then, her reapeated statements of fondness for Andrew did cause some people to believe that Sarah's split from Andrew was not her fault, but almost unkin to some form of unfortunate event that she had no control over.

I have met Sarah on a good few occasions [the first time I really spoke to her was when she was trying to 'court' the attention of the newly-engaged Lady Diana [as she then was] at Cowdray Park Polo Club.

By the time of Sarah's marriage, I thought that she would be a welcome breath of fresh air - she after all knew the BRF well and was a keen horsewoman and outdoor girl etc and I could forsee her having many a happy time riding with the Queen. Sarah also found favour with Prince Philip, who taught her carriage driving, at which he is an acknowledged expert.

Subsequent events have caused me a certain about of personal dismay.

Alex

Hi Alex thanks for trying to help me out. I did know about the toe sucking incident but I couldn't recall whether it happened before or after the marriage had ended. I hadn't read her book "My Story" in a while so I had forgotten. All this is interesting information. I just had a quick question what do you mean by my statement it shows how Sarah has lead people to believe that she didn't want to divorce Andrew? Is it because I'm defending her? I dunno what her feelings for Andrew were at the time becase a) was too young to remember much of what happened b) we don't live with them so have no idea what goes on behind closed doors .If there was a point that Sarah's feeling for her husband vanished a little to a small extent I may understand the frustration on her side but anyways either way I hope now all is well and if her living with him is causing Andrew or the girls stress I hope Andrew voices it to Sarah because honestly they are both adults. Maybe leaving his house would be good for Sarah but if what Sarah is saying is true and they truly are close knit and happy the way they are then I wouldn't want to break that up so I dunno I'm kinda torn. All I know is I want Sarah to find her way get the help she needs sort everything out so atleast even if she's messed up before she can get a fresh start not only for herself but for her girls as well. Anyways unless the person has murdered someone I would never wish ill will on then so I don't wish anything bad on Sarah all I want is peace and harmony amongst them all. I think that's something I always loved about them before this whole scandal. How happy the family seemed despite the divorce. Anyways so ya those are prob my last comments on this for a while. I've said what I wanted to say now some of y'all may agree with me on stuff and others will disagree but that's what message boards are for.

Could you supply some background on this? Because in everything I've read, this idea that Charles was in love with another woman at his marriage is what Diana claimed - its the 'fact' she set in motion and comes from no other source except later as 'confirmation' as opinion to support her claim. It has been repeated as though fact - and here it is yet again in your post. Is there some where other than Diana - pre-Diana, in fact - that alludes to Charles being 'in love' with Camilla?

I'm also of the opinion that the BRF could make a similar financial settlement and gag order for Sarah to take up residence in her home in Argentina. What do you think the odds are for that? 50/50 Windsor Park/Argentina? 70% chance on Windsor Park?

I'm thinking that the Argentine solution also removes the potential for embarassing daily pics of her nightclubbing with her daughters and/or expensive shopping sprees.

If the Queen and DoE do step in and do something, I'm willing to bet it will be in a very discreet way that will serve their purpose without being "mean" to anyone involved.

An option that comes to my mind is a scenario that would state that now that Beatrice and Eugenie are adults, there is no real reason that Andrew, as a single man, needs such a large estate such as Royal Lodge as a familial home for his daughters. Therefore, Andrew gets moved somewhere else smaller (perhaps an apartment at KP?) and Royal Lodge goes under renovation perhaps as an estate for William and Kate or even Harry. This effectively moves Sarah out without seeming to give her the "boot out the door". With the girls maintaining their own apartments and Andrew in a smaller living space, they've effectively left "no room at the Inn" for Sarah to have a home base. Whatever else that the BRF would do for Sarah then would really reflect as a gift of generosity and would blatantly point out how low she has sunk.

Just off the wall thoughts of mine. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom