The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-15-2019, 06:43 PM
Serene Highness

People are going to howl no matter what Sarah does. I admire her for being brave in the face of what's happening with Andrew right now.

Old 12-15-2019, 07:15 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchessmary View Post
People are going to howl no matter what Sarah does. I admire her for being brave in the face of what's happening with Andrew right now.
There’s no courage involved, she has products to sell and her whole shtick is being quasi royal so she needs to do as much damage control as she can.
I dislike her constant need to name drop and to co-opt other’s emotions. Sarah knows how Sarah feels and can and does talk about that. She does not know how Meghan or anyone else feels & has no business speculating about that. Sarah is a British aristocrat who’s negative press has largely been caused by her own irresponsibility. Meghan is a biracial American who’s up against Britain’s caste system.
Sarah always has some new business she’s creating and to focus attention on her money making schemes she always references Diana, her ex husband, her daughters, usually the Queen, and now Meghan. She knows the headline will reference the Royal she’s opining about, which will lead to clicks, which will lead to more exposure for whatever product she’s currently shilling.

Old 12-17-2019, 02:01 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchessmary View Post
Hence the reason why this Duchess should have withdrawn from public life a long, long time ago - to appear on various American chat-shows will inevitably lead to her causing embarrassment to her daughters, and Her Majesty The Queen. She just does not know how to conduct herself when cameras are around, and therefore should stay away from them.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:23 AM
Administrator

Sarah shared some private photos of herself:

** dm article: Down-to-earth duchess! Sarah Ferguson shares snaps of a low-key day of shopping ..**
Old 01-24-2020, 09:57 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_royalist View Post
Hence the reason why this Duchess should have withdrawn from public life a long, long time ago - to appear on various American chat-shows will inevitably lead to her causing embarrassment to her daughters, and Her Majesty The Queen. She just does not know how to conduct herself when cameras are around, and therefore should stay away from them.
No such luck!

She has no sense of decorum whatsoever- and I believe she would do anything for money!
Old 01-24-2020, 11:36 PM
Courtier

I'm surprised Sarah is putting herself back out there again. She got a lot of flack for her deals with companies like WW back in the day. I hadn't heard anything much about her in awhile.
Old 01-25-2020, 03:53 AM
Nobility

I last saw Sarah being interviewed by GMB tv before Eugenie’s wedding and before that a very long live interview on an Irish Television chat show. TBH Sarah’s conduct pales into insignificance compared to the disgrace of Meg-Gate.
Old 01-27-2020, 06:57 PM
Serene Highness

Meg-a-gate? Did I miss something?
Old 01-27-2020, 09:54 PM
Courtier

I just think that it's been awhile - the last I heard of Sarah she'd bought that house in Switzerland with Epstein's money. I agree her husband and Harry and Meghan will overshadow what she or any of them do in the media for awhile now.
Old 02-03-2020, 04:08 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMathilde View Post
I just think that it's been awhile - the last I heard of Sarah she'd bought that house in Switzerland with Epstein's money. I agree her husband and Harry and Meghan will overshadow what she or any of them do in the media for awhile now.
Oh, but Sarah wasn' t Sarah if she didn' t manage to get back in the focus
When things get worse Sarah tops it,like her tweet about Andrew and both are not aware of the impact their actions have.
Old 02-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Serene Highness

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ess-dream.html
Looks like Sarah is out making the rounds trying to drum up 3 million to launch her ‘lifestyle’ company.
Old 02-09-2020, 06:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
No thanks. Not in the market for anything to do with what Sarah Ferguson deems a "lifestyle". All it tells me is that this woman is depending on people to be docile sheeple that will want what she has to offer and she rakes in a hefty bank account.
Old 02-09-2020, 07:22 PM
Imperial Majesty

American posters of a certain age will remember a 60's TV sitcom called "Green Acres". There was a huckster character named Mr. Haney, always out to make a buck out of any situation that arose. He was hilarious.

Sarah York has become a female Haney, with none of the humor.

How did Andrew and Sarah raise such decent offspring?? I am beginning to become more convinced than ever that the rumours of exceptional nannies and the particularly strong influence of their paternal grandmother was more of a factor than is generally known.

I used to really, really root for Sarah.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 02-09-2020, 11:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenMathilde View Post
I seem to remember that Epstein loaned Sarah only about 15-20K, yet the Swiss property was in the neighborhood of 20 million.

Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-09-2020, 11:59 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
American posters of a certain age will remember a 60's TV sitcom called "Green Acres". There was a huckster character named Mr. Haney, always out to make a buck out of any situation that arose. He was hilarious.

How did Andrew and Sarah raise such decent offspring?? I am beginning to become more convinced than ever that the rumors of exceptional nannies and the particularly strong influence of their paternal grandmother was more a factor than is generally known.

Green Acres! I loved Eb.

It is unbelievable that Sarah Ferguson would launch a line of merchandise at this time. Her family members are dealing with heavy burdens.

I'd love to know why they thought it was a good idea to go to the Chinese Embassy. Actually, it is kind of amusing to see their stupidity on parade.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:33 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopoldine View Post
I'd love to know why they thought it was a good idea to go to the Chinese Embassy.
It probably makes them feel important and no doubt Sarah is excited by the opportunities of selling her 'Duchess' knick-knacks in China.
Old 02-10-2020, 06:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post

How did Andrew and Sarah raise such decent offspring?? I am beginning to become more convinced than ever that the rumors of exceptional nannies and the particularly strong influence of their paternal grandmother was more a factor than is generally known.

Yes I understand...I used to really support Sarah but as time has gone on (and her various antics or whatever you want to call them) I have become more and more disappointed with her.

It's entirely possible the stability of the York girls grandparents have had a big influence on how they turned out. Plus as mentioned the strong nannies etc.

LaRae
Old 02-10-2020, 02:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladongas View Post
I seem to remember that Epstein loaned Sarah only about 15-20K, yet the Swiss property was in the neighborhood of 20 million.
I think the 2011 Epstein loan was £15,000. Sarah said she intended to pay it back, whether she did is unknown.
The 2015 Verbier chalet purchase was rumored to be for £8-13 million via a mortgage & Sarah and Andrew bought the chalet jointly https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-30759303
Old 02-10-2020, 03:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
I think the 2011 Epstein loan was £15,000. Sarah said she intended to pay it back, whether she did is unknown.
The 2015 Verbier chalet purchase was rumored to be for £8-13 million via a mortgage & Sarah and Andrew bought the chalet jointly https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-30759303
Thanks- I remember wondering why Andrew couldn’t come up with a ‘measly’ £15,000!

Abraham Lincoln
Old 02-10-2020, 04:43 PM
Serene Highness

Well, she does need to eke out a living.

Tags
current events, sarah duchess of york, sarah ferguson