Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 19: July 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: The Duchess looks quite good in that black gown with her red hair.

I would imagine that the Duchess of York is in need of finding ways of making money that aren't too out there and unacceptable. My opinion on the matter is neutral. I have a friend who met the Duchess once years ago at a book-related function in New York.

But it's a bit of bad form if she spoke with Piers Morgan. It might help if DoY Sarah could find someone discreet and reputable who could help her with style, image and etiquette advice. She doesn't need to completely change her personality, but there is seemingly a learning curve issue. Good luck to her and her charitable projects.

The best open letter for #HelloToKindness.

I have to agree with the point that Sarah is making. The tabloids are trying to portray Catherine and Meghan at war, just as they did with Diana and Sarah. Obviously happy families don't generate clicks in the way that warring women do. Having said that, two comments:

> In recent weeks, the DM seems to have dropped their story about Catherine and Meghan not getting on. The Markle's appear to make better copy!

> A lot of the "hate" that Meghan is apparently facing seems to be generated on social media. The problem with social media is that everybody has the ability to voice their opinion, and often, that opinion, if anonymous, can often be driven by all sorts of frustrations and pressures none of which may be related to Meghan per se.

Sarah gave an interview about the Street Child UK campaign to SKY Kids, the news programme for children presented by children, this week:

** Video **

Duchess of York about the International Women's Day today:

"Thinking of some of the strong women who've been part of my life - my late mother, my dear, departed friends Diana and Carolyn Cotterell and my fierce, beautiful, loving daughters Beatrice and Eugenie who make me proud every day "

Sarah at the 'Ain't Too Proud - The Life and Times of The Temptations' Broadway Play Opening Night, in New York, on 21 March

https://www.rexfeatures.com/livefee...new_york?celeb=Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York

A lovely story about the Duchess when back to 1970s was in U.S.A

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...friendship-teenage-waitress-Duchess-York.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarah attended day 4 of the Women's Foodservice Forum Conference in Dallas today, March 13:

** Pic **

Oh dear! IF this is true, and you never know with the Fail, I don't think this is a terribly good idea.

I hope this is just the Fail being their usual selves, though with Sarah, you can never tell! She'd have to choose a new stage name, we already have a Fergie:D

At first this made my head ache, but actually if all she is doing is writing lyrics to music, now that is fine, IMO. Shame they made it public.

I suspect Sarah doesn't share your disappointment...

What's with the shoes, really not a fan!

Whatever happened to the plan that she would reside at that Swiss chalet most of the time?
It seems she is never there!

Whatever happened to the plan that she would reside at that Swiss chalet most of the time?
It seems she is never there!

Based on what ITV Royal Editor Chris Ship reported on Monday probably explains why she's in England most of the time...

Any number of things could have happened. On one hand, she could have abandoned it, thinking she had no hope. On the other hand, it may have settled with Murdoch's company paying her X in exchange for withdrawing her claim, a full release, and a confidentiality agreement.

Ultimately, we'll never know because the Court made no order and both sides signed off on its discontinuance. Leave it to the DM to say it "collapsed" when it simply "concluded".

Another T.M. Glass Solo exhibition opening for Sarah yesterday, May 9, this time at the Galerie de Bellefeuille in Toronto:

** gettyimages gallery **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom