Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 19: July 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Sarah opened an "aesthetics clinic" (for non surgical facelifts etc) in Poland owned by a Polish celebrity doctor. I assume she was paid for it, otherwise it seems like a strange thing to do.
:previous: It does make one want to know more. Unfortunately, the DM didn't really focus on why Sarah was ribbon cutting in Poland. Apparently the same physician who owns this heart disease center in Poland also owns an aesthetics clinic in London. Perhaps Sarah knows the physician through London connections. I agree, it does seem very odd.

:previous:

Thankfully Sarah herself shared some more information about the trip and the visits she has made:

I visited the Silesian Centre of Heart Disease where I met with Professor Zembala and young patients who have recently had heart, liver and lung transplants (..) I opened the new branch of Dr. Gabriela Clinic in Poland where they help women after they’ve had a mastectomy due to breast cancer.

I visited children from the primary school in Rudy Raciborskiem (..)

** instagram post with gallery ** twitter 1 ** twitter 2 ** twitter 3 **

Last edited:
Thank you! Excellent to see and hear more about Sarah's trip to Poland.

She appears to be doing some sort of hybrid pseudo royal tour of Polish hospitals and meeting sick kids and the for money moments like opening the clinic. Interesting.

Sarah attended the Hello! Inspiration Awards in London this evening, October 5:

** dm article **

Yesterday, October 7, Sarah and her co-author Marguerite Kaye presented their book at the Henley Literary Festival in Henley-on-Thames:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Sarah and co-author Marguerite Kaye at a promotional event for their book on October 25:

** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
Yesterday evening, November 2, Sarah and co-author Marguerite Kaye talked about their book at the Yeovil Literary Festival:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Duchess of York gave an interview in teh Fench TV

Last edited by a moderator:
I've just been reading some of that. The likes of Anne Boleyn, Mary Queen of Scots and Sophia Dorothea of Celle had nothing on her experiences, obviously :) !!

I've just been reading some of that. The likes of Anne Boleyn, Mary Queen of Scots and Sophia Dorothea of Celle had nothing on her experiences, obviously :) !!

You don't have to go that far back. Just look at the current Duchess of Cornwall.

Ain't that a hoot? Fergie being the most persecuted woman in royal history? Typical Fergie though. She tends to go overboard on things emotionally. She gushes like rampaging hurricane on those she loves and extols their virtues to the high heavens (I wonder how much she "loves" Epstein) and overemotes on anything worrisome. A scratch on the knee becomes a cause of amputation kind of thing.

One thing for sure. Fergie is always good for a good laugh. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom