Sarah, Duchess of York Current Events 19: July 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
mjlqmc.png

Arms of Sarah, Duchess of York

Welcome to Sarah, Duchess of York's
Current Events, Part Nineteen

Commencing July 29, 2018

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Love watching Sarah carry out her duties on behalf of her charities.

I always said there would be a big scandal involving Fergie just before Eugenie's wedding, I think the media will try to target her (fake sheikh style) and will also hold on to any dirt they already have ready to cause a big splash in the build up.

That said, I don't think this is it. Wasn't it said that Fergie didn't have to sign a non-disclosure unlike Diana in part so she was able to make money more easily as part of her divorce. I can't see her doing this nor getting paid that much for it!

I doubt if she didn't have to sign a non disclosure agreement.

I found the telegraph article that first broke the details of her divorce settlement which were given to the paper by "senior sources in the Royal Household"

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uk...s-divorce-settlement-was-worth-3-million.html
Furthermore, the Royal family did not insist on an all-binding confidentiality clause as part of the divorce settlement which has enabled the Duchess to cash in on her royal connections, including earning £2.2 million from writing her autobiography.

The late Diana, Princess of Wales received a £17 million from her divorce settlement but only in return for a watertight confidentiality agreement.

This is bad timing. Fergie allegedly is being offered 15 million to do a tell all on the royals.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cl...rah-ferguson-royal-family-tell-all-164810.amp

A month before Eugenie's wedding and this comes out. There is already friction in the family with Sarah and she's not as well off as believed, given how she lives. Sarah's net worth is 1 million USD.

The article dismisses the idea that Sarah would participate in this project. It says she wouldn’t do that with her daughter’s wedding coming up and destroy the relationships she has some of the family.

All I know is that if Sarah would have been offered cash to do a "tell all" about the British royal family, she would have done it long before now. Especially when things got a bit rough for her at times financially.

Its not in her character makeup, I believe, to sell out a family that she likes and admires. She still has a good relationship with many of them. Including the Queen.

Cant agree more - this cant be the first time there has been an offer. And if you really have to look at it her relationship with the royals is currently at its best. Many of the lesser royals have reached out to her for Andrew, Eugenie and Beatrice's sake. She wouldn't burn bridges now.

The article dismisses the idea that Sarah would participate in this project. It says she wouldn’t do that with her daughter’s wedding coming up and destroy the relationships she has some of the family.

I think she'd do anything for money.
Some people have no thought for consequences, they are too consumed with their own greed.

I'm not a big fan of Sarah but she certainly does seem to retain some sort of loyalty to the Queen and always speaks highly of her. I'm sure she realises that were she to "tell all" then the trips to Balmoral, living in Royal Lodge etc may have to stop.

However, Charles seems to have shown her little love so when he becomes King watch and see.

I'm no fan of Fergie but there's no way she would write this book - she would be completely ostracised by her ex-husband and her daughters and their future families, not the mention the Queen - I just don't think 15 million is worth that, even to her.

All I know is that if Sarah would have been offered cash to do a "tell all" about the British royal family, she would have done it long before now. Especially when things got a bit rough for her at times financially.

Its not in her character makeup, I believe, to sell out a family that she likes and admires. She still has a good relationship with many of them. Including the Queen.

I agree. I'm not the biggest fan of Sarah but even I don't believe this is something she would do. Me thinks that this "reporting" is a contribution to the silly season.

I don't believe that she had to, because she was able to write "My Story". Diana had to sign a non-disclosure agreement, but I'd not heard of Sarah signing one.

I doubt if she didn't have to sign a non disclosure agreement.

I don't believe that she had to, because she was able to write "My Story". Diana had to sign a non-disclosure agreement, but I'd not heard of Sarah signing one.

I haven't read My Story, that I cn remember. But I don't think that Sarah ever dissed the RF as a whole or Andrew, the way that Diana had done with her criticisms of Charles... so possibly the book was not transgressing a non disclosure agreement? I ge the feelng, from Sarah that she did not reveal any secrets and she didn't attack the RF, just the courtiers...

I haven't read My Story, that I cn remember. But I don't think that Sarah ever dissed the RF as a whole or Andrew, the way that Diana had done with her criticisms of Charles... so possibly the book was not transgressing a non disclosure agreement? I ge the feelng, from Sarah that she did not reveal any secrets and she didn't attack the RF, just the courtiers...

Non-disclosure has nothing to do with criticizing or praising. It's a non-disclosure. If one was sign, Sarah wouldn't be able to discuss the things the NDA covers.

For the remarriage rumors Sarah's best opportunity is now as the queen sits on the throne . As 7th in line Andrew doesn't need the queen's permission to marry Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom