Sarah, Duchess of York Charities and Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is not surprising that there are disadvantaged children. It does not matter how rich the society might, there will be the disadvantaged. A rather interesting paradox, isn't it?

Sarah is a tremendously kind person, I believe. Kind and generous. But that doesn't mean that she has good taste in the wardrobe department. ;)

Are you trying to get me into trouble so soon after my promise???:whistling:

A truly beautiful photo of Eugenie! Finally she is actually Laughing and not looking sullen or pouty. Wonderful, natural photo of a teenager!!

You are most welcome, Bella :)

Yesterday in New York and today in Great Britain again..
Thanks a lot for the links, giov. Great to see Eugenie by
her side, they brought some smiles, laughter and diversion
into the hospital..

Sarah has strong calves and nicely shaped knees.......:flowers:
Oh she should! She's a black diamond skiier!

I'm glad they visited the cancer unit. It really puts life in perspective when you see somebody else afflicted with something like cancer and you are healthy and happy and have the world at your feet. . .

Oh she should! She's a black diamond skiier!

I'm glad they visited the cancer unit. It really puts life in perspective when you see somebody else afflicted with something like cancer and you are healthy and happy and have the world at your feet. . .

It sure gives those healthy and happy ones something to be thankful for...

Eugenie seems to be enjoying the job, too. Hopefully this means she'll do more in the future. :flowers:

Great links, giov! Pss E looks so pretty in these photos! Sarah doesn't look too bad, either. I think it's good for the York girls to be photographeed out at charity events or doing things like this. It balances out all those photos of them out partying.

Pics 30.10.2008

Sarah Ferguson, Princess Beatrice, and Dave Clarke attend
the gala dinner celebrating Children in Crisis' 15th anniversary
at Old Billingsgate Market on October 30, 2008 in London,
England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Thanks for pics of D of Y, PB and DC at Children in Crisis dinner. Hopefully their presence upped the attendance and the price. They all looked good, nice to see them wearing poppies.

wow....they both look absolutely amazing. that colour on sarah is perfect and bea's dress look wonderful on her.

wow!! Beatrice look gorgeous!! I very like this dress. They look both so happy together!!

I think that this is the most regal dress that Beatrice has ever worn. It has sort of a classical look to it. Sarah looks great as well. Well done, ladies.:flowers:

wow!! Beatrice look gorgeous!! I very like this dress. They look both so happy together!!

Pics from Wenn
Dragons' Den panelist and owner and chairman of Ryman, Theo Paphitis presents a £13,500 cheque for Children in Crisis to Sarah Ferguson, The Duchess of York at Ryman's Wardour Street, London, England, 16/12/2008.
Wenn
Wenn
Wenn
Wenn

Pics from IBL
IBL
IBL

Pics 16.12.2008

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York is presented with a cheque for her charity
'Children in Crisis' for 13,500 GBP by Theo Paphitis on December 16, 2008 in
London, England

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

And here's one more gallery ---> Link

Last edited:
These are some of the nicest Ever pics that I have seen of Sarah lately! She looks so happy and her hair and make-up look great also. Thank you both, giov and ice!!

I Also like sarah here. the red scarf is really suiting her! This hairstyle is good for her.

I like Sarah, but I have to disagree on the scarf. No red haired person should wear red. It inevitably clashes with the hair.

I like Sarah, but I have to disagree on the scarf. No red haired person should wear red. It inevitably clashes with the hair.
Depends on the color. The scarf is a blood red which has a blue undertone and her hair obviously is an orange red. So yes, it clashes. If the scarf were more of an orange red then it might match up better.

Right on as usual, Russo! It's kind of 'old school' to say that red-haired persons should not wear red (or any other color for that matter.) It depends on the tone of red and the shade of hair.

I do not agree that redheads should not be wearing red, that is in deed an old saying. Sarah has prooved more than once that it can be done.

Davina McCall and Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, appear
on 'GMTV' to discuss their support for the White Ribbon Alliance's
'Million Mums' campaign to raise awareness about worldwide maternal
mortality rates. Shown on ITV1 England - 18.03.09

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

It's interesting to realize how medical care has improved even in the last few decades. My mom had a baby sister who was stillborn in the 1950s but might have been born alive today, because doctors are now more likely to induce mothers who are very overdue. I also think it's a good cause for Sarah to get involved in.

A fine cause for her to be involved with.

Back
Top Bottom