Sarah, Duchess of York Charities and Patronages

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pics 16.6.2007

Here are some nice pics of another event last week:

Sarah Ferguson talks with Alice Stahle at a charity event in New Orleans, Saturday, June 16, 2007. Ferguson is making an appearance at the Ronald McDonald House Charity, and participating in a fundraiser later in the day. (AP Photo/Bill Haber)

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Last edited by a moderator:
The "All that Jazz" photos--not too bad. The neckline is still too low (and Bea is about to spill out of her gown), but Sarah's hair looks good, the jewelery is simple--much better look for her than we've been seeing.

I admire how much time and energy Sarah puts into the "Children in Crisis" organization. That is a very worthy cause and I think that it is one close to her heart. It is also nice that her daughters are becomming involved in it as well.

i like the charity event outfits...yes bea's cup almost runneth over but they both look nice...understated and elegant. black is nice color on both of them.

Pics 9.10.2007

Singer Rihanna, left, and Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson pose before a benefit
for UNICEF and the Sarah Ferguson Foundation Tuesday, Oct. 9 2007, in New York.

The dress is really nice in my eyes, but the neckline is too much, what do you think? :)

* Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 *

Singer Rihanna, left, and Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson pose before a benefit
for UNICEF and the Sarah Ferguson Foundation Tuesday, Oct. 9 2007, in New York.

The dress is really nice in my eyes, but the neckline is too much, what do you think? :)

Thanks, Iceflower. I agree, the dress would have looked for appropriate if the neckline wasn't so low. I don't understand why she feels the need to show so much skin. But I think she look pretty good. The 1st picture is very pretty.

Thank You iceflower! :flowers:The dress is pretty, but I just want to give her a needle and thread to sew up the opening by 2 or 3 inches! :ROFLMAO:

Sarah please, less chest! :D

You're most welcome, Bella and Skydragon, I can't stop laughing about
that needle thing :D :)
Here are two more pics, one close up - that doesn't show the special
"problem" of the dress ;) and one of the ladies while discussing the
dresses themselves ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Nice pics of Sarah. Thanks for posting them, Iceflower. :flowers:

It's a bit revealing perhaps, but at least there seem to be some gravity-counteracting engineering works in place! :lol:

I'm glad to see that she finally cut her hair into a style. The shorter length with the wspys works for her. And her hoop earrings reaslly flatter her face.
I "think" I like the dress, but I can't really figure it out! Is it a wrap dress? Is it a coat dress with an under slip? I can't figure out what is going on with it.
But overall, she looks good, even with too much skin showing.

Pics 30.10.2007

New pics from yesterday:

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, attends the 2007 Cipriani Wall Street
Concert Series featuring Lenny Kravitz, benefiting UNICEF and The Sarah
Ferguson Foundation, Tuesday, Oct. 30, 2007 in New York

Sarah looks lovely in those last photos. :) No cleavage, and the skirt's not short.

Thanks, Iceflower. :flowers:

Pics 1.11.2007

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, attends the La Dolce Vita Event
in Aid of The Sarah Ferguson Foundation at Cipriani's Wall Street,
Thursday, Nov. 1, 2007 in New York. La Dolce Vita Entertainment
is the largest global social philanthropic firm in the United Kingdom.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5

abaca gallery

Pics 15.11.2007

I'm sure you'll stop complaining about the low neckline at the
book event yesterday after having seen what Sarah wore in
the evening :D;) I think she has worn that dress before,
and I think one time would have been enough ;) Oh, Sarah,
you could look so lovely...

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York, arriving at the Action on Addiction
Angels Ball held at the Carlton Tower Hotel in London. The ball was held
in aid of Action on Addiction, 15 November 2007

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I'm sure you'll stop complaining about the low neckline at the
book event yesterday after having seen what Sarah wore in
the evening :D;) I think she has worn that dress before,
and I think one time would have been enough ;) Oh, Sarah,
you could look so lovely...

Yes the dress has been seen before..it was posted by you Iceflower back in September. Sarah, Bea and Dave Clark attending the Children in Crisis event.

http://i5.tinypic.com/6ezxqut.jpg

:eek:OMG that dress is hideous! She looks good in black but the CUT!!

Thanks, Ice. You're right. Way too low.

I remember that dress, and it's going to start another round of complaints about Sarah again....why does she wear such unflattering clothing? She could look so nice if she would quit trying to be a celebrity! For someone who insists on being called Duchess and who constantly reminds people that she is the mother of two HRH princesses, you would think she would make it a point to be elegant.

I remember that dress, and it's going to start another round of complaints about Sarah again....why does she wear such unflattering clothing? She could look so nice if she would quit trying to be a celebrity! For someone who insists on being called Duchess and who constantly reminds people that she is the mother of two HRH princesses, you would think she would make it a point to be elegant.
I think Sarah had such a low 'body image' when she was younger, that since gaining confidence, she has listened a little too much to the 'if you've got it flaunt it', brigade.

She probably believes that by showing as much flesh as possible, men will find her really attractive. Most are more 'turned on', or so I am told, :D, by wondering what might be on offer, rather than the 'here it is come and get it' styles Sarah seems to prefer.

She could look so nice, with a little guidance. Perhaps if she reads this line from Desiderata - Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth, it might help her to realise she is not in the 1st flush of youth, allow that gravity is not on her side and dress a little nearer to her age group.

Last edited:
If it were me I would get all the fashion help I could and stick within those perameters.

Pics 6.5.2008

Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York and her daughter Princess Beatrice
attend the launch of a GBP10 million Children In Crisis campaign on May
6, 2008 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 ** Pic 7 **

Pics 7.8.2008

Sarah, Duchess of York Sarah launches Children In Crisis campaign
at Ryman's stationers, Earls Court , London, Britain - 07 Aug 2008
Ryman's will be selling yellow pencils.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

- abaca gallery 1 - abaca gallery 2 -

Sarah has just launched a new charity called Sarah Selects, in partnership with Select Property and the Select Group. This charity is intended to support disadvantaged children in the UAE and eventually to be extended worldwide.

Press Release

Amazing. At first I thought that the middle picture was of Beatrice!:)

Polfoto 09-11-2005 The Duchess of York, Sarah Ferguson, left, and Ken Barun, right, head of the Ronald McDonald House Charities, smile during the handing over ceremony for a mobile care unit in Warsaw, Poland, Wednesday Nov. 9, 2005. The unit is to help early cancer diagnosis among children in Poland. The Duchess is an honorary ambassador of the McDonald's World Children Day.

I have to admit to one and all that I have a newly found respect for Sarah. That list of charities she chairs or has created is mighty impressive.
I feel so guilty for all the bad things I said about her fashion sense.:bang:

Sarah is a tremendously kind person, I believe. Kind and generous. But that doesn't mean that she has good taste in the wardrobe department. ;)

I have to admit to one and all that I have a newly found respect for Sarah. That list of charities she chairs or has created is mighty impressive.
I feel so guilty for all the bad things I said about her fashion sense.:bang:

Sarah has just launched a new charity called Sarah Selects, in partnership with Select Property and the Select Group. This charity is intended to support disadvantaged children in the UAE and eventually to be extended worldwide.

Press Release
There's disadvantaged children in the UAE?? :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom