Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie Picture Thread: All Years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love eugenie and beatrices outfits. They were really dressed cutely when they were younger

Romy, I really like your second pic, Beatrice looks so cute by trying to carry the flowers so carefully :) Thank you!

soCal girl said:
I didn't know that Beatrice had really blonde hair when she was young. It certainly got darker and redder as she grew up :D.

SoCal girl, Beatrice's hair was already red at a quite early age, this is a pic taken shortly before her first birthday in 1989, after that it turned more blonde :)
16029sn.jpg

(Majesty)

[I found a pic that goes well with the warm summer weather - Beatrice enjoying her ice cream :)

1zb9w79.jpg

(RM)

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed, she has, lady_windsor :)

Time for some more pics from 1991 till 1998:
1zqdity.jpg
1zqdhya.jpg
1zqdkqh.jpg
1zqdl5e.jpg

(HOLA, RM)

Last edited:
In 1991 Bea was wery busy as a bridesmaide, nearly everybody needed her help :flowers: :)

23rl1u9.jpg
23rl5qa.jpg

(Hello, RM)

oh they were so cute. I love the one pic with eugenie and her teddybear.
and beatrices big eyes....that is just so cute.
thanks alot for all the cute pics

Great pics, Iceflower! Beatrice was an adorable child. I love the little ballet slippers in the picture on the left.

I'm glad you liked the pics, Eugenie and Bella. Did you notice the little carrier bag in Bea's hand? The magazine showing several pics from that wedding wrote the cute story that Beatrice as a responsible mother of her favourite doll wasn't able to leave her baby at home and took care of it all through the wedding ceremony..:D

iceflower said:
I'm glad you liked the pics, Eugenie and Bella. Did you notice the little carrier bag in Bea's hand? The magazine showing several pics from that wedding wrote the cute story that Beatrice as a responsible mother of her favourite doll wasn't able to leave her baby at home and took care of it all through the wedding ceremony..:D

omg that is a cute stroy, how old was she when the pic was taken? do you know?

iceflower said:
How adorable is that?

thanks a lot for the photos, ice!
Beatrice was bridesmaides 2 times or more?

Hi love the pictures of Eugenie and Beatrice wish some one had more of them when they was babies. they were so cute and thanks for the ones I found here tonight. Judy Kucharek

I'm glad you liked the pics, Judy, I'll surely post some more baby pics some time, just keep on looking into the thread from time to time :)

Eugenie and corazon, as to your questions: Both pics were taken in 1991 so Bea was between 2 and 3 years old, if you like to have the exact date tell me and I'll grap out the mags again. Beatrice was a bridesmaide much more often, I already posted pictures of at least two other weddings she and Eugenie took part in, for example at their aunt's wedding, take a look :)

pinkflower said:
thank you iceflower your pics are always amazing. You always surprise me with your nice posts.
Same for me :) Thank you Iceflower!

Iceflower, I have a question: Before Sarah and Andrew's divorce there were those rumours that Sarah and Steve Wyatt had an affair - which I do not believe - and there were said to be holiday pictures that showed Steve Wyatt "much to close" (so I remember it from the articles) with Beatrice, do you have some of these? I only have one pic of Sarah and Steve Wyatt with horses.

It's always a pleasure, pinkflower and Romy :)

I'm quite sure you mean the pic I found, Romy, I once read that there were more but I've never seen any. In my eyes everything that was written about them is bad gossip, but well that's not a theme for this thread I would say :) I hope I could help you with the pic :)

23w4cb6.jpg

(Bunte)

iceflower said:
I'm quite sure you mean the pic I found, Romy...
This goes back a long way but from what I can recall Andrew was also in the original holiday snaps. When they were "obtained" by the trash mags they were presented in a different light: note how tightly iceflower's pic from Bunte has been cropped. Extreme cropping of a pic is often a sign of an artificial or deliberately misleading context.

I remember this photo with a very young Pss. Beatrice and Steve Wyatt. I thought it was disturbing then and I think it's disturbing now. No offense, Iceflower. I have a question: Is this the guy rumoured to be Pss. Eugenie's "biological" father? I remember a big deal being made about it supposedly based on the fact that Pss. Eugenie looks just like this guy and his socialite mother. But I'm sorry, not only don't I believe those stupid rumours but I don't see ANY resemblence.

Bella, it's the first time I ever heard of this stupid rumour and I'm quite shocked. That kind of gossip is so cruel and unfair..
And Warren, I'd like to add that Steve Wyatt was not only a friend of Sarah but of Andrew as well, I also read that he had been with them during these holidays, as you already mentioned, in one article it was even said, Andrew had made that picture I've posted...

To all who like to see more baby pictures, I'll post one of Eugenie in the Portraits thread, take a look if you like..:)

Corazon, you asked me for pics of little Beatrice in dresses, here is the first one I found, I hope that's what you were thinking of :)
The pic was taken in 1991 in Switzerland:

2mr8ver.jpg

(Royalty Monthly)

Last edited:
great photo, Ice, I never see it before.

beatrice in some occations used drees white. she ever was dressed in a lot of colours.

Indeed she was and very often she was dressed like her sister :) I'm glad I could find the right pic for you, corazon. Here is another one of Bea wearing a little dress, I really like this pic, especially as baby Eugenie is also so cute on it with her little cap :)

2ngskyq.jpg

(Royalty Monthly 1991)

On this pic from 1992 Beatrice is wearing a dress too, but you can't really see it.

2nghlqa.jpg

from HELLO magazine

Finally some more pics of the girls again, some with dresses ;)
They were taken in 1991 (1) - 1992 (2+3) and 1997 (4):

(Royalty Monthly 1991&1992, Hello 1997)

thanks for the photos , ICE!
for sarah hair I think the photos are from 1990, after eugenie's birth because the photos from 1990 sarah was pregnant

You are most welcome, corazon and Romy :flowers:

Romy, thank you for that great cover!
Corazon, thanks for trying to help, I looked it up, and the pics are from december 1990 or january 1991, so you are totally right. But in early 1990 they've also been in their winter holidays despite Sarah's pregnancy with Eugenie, take a look:

Bea with her mother
Walking through the snow

Thank you, everyone, for the adorable pictures! Pss Beatrice was a darling baby. So cute! Sarah seems to really have enjoyed her children.

Back
Top Bottom