Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank and Family, Current Events 1: Oct 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone did someone see the Documentary about Pss's Beatrice and Eugenie?

Hello everyone did someone see the Documentary about Pss's Beatrice and Eugenie?

I did not unfortunately, because I don't live in the UK and I don't have a subscription to watch the catch-up :ermm:

I would love to watch it though, particularly on how the documentary explored Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie's late teen/early adulthood or even the public perception.

As the co-founders of The Anti-Slavery Collective, Princess Eugenie and Julia de Boinville visited the Salvation Army safe house and talked to modern slavery survivors and staff members.

@the_anti_slavery_collective
In honour of #AntiSlaveryDay, earlier this week our co-founders HRH Princess Eugenie and Julia de Boinville visited a @salvationarmyuk safe house for a sociallly distanced visit with modern slavery survivors and staff members.

They were incredibly moved by the courageous stories of the survivors who had endured sometimes decades of abuse at the hands of traffickers and slave labourers. These incredible individuals have the courage to remain inspired by the prospect of a brighter future, despite their difficult journey in the face of extreme adversity.

In addition to vital safe houses such as the one we visited, Salvation Army also help adult victims get access to education opportunities, legal advice, counselling, and support in obtaining employment and housing.

Pictured: Our co-founders, Eugenie and Jules, holding plant pots made for them by survivors.

#EndSlavery #ModernSlavery
14h​

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGein8EnZa2/

Horrible Numbers. I know this sounds terrible,but as long as there is supply and demand, this will not go away. I wish Pss Eugenie the best for this difficult project.

There is lots of education needed, to teach men and women, that they are human beings while they are children and not property to be sold and resold. There is a mindset, that young people, men and women can be used as some object for their own pleasure. As long as there is supply of young people the demand is huge. If someone is able to stop the human trafficking everybody needs to work together.

Princess Eugenie did an Instagram Live interview for the Anti-Slavery Collective on Monday 9th November 7pm.

Join us here this coming Monday at 7pm GMT for an Insta live with our Co-founder HRH Princess Eugenie. She will be talking to @togetherbandofficial about tackling modern slavery during a pandemic.
3d​
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHSenRHLLsY/

At this point I haven't found a link to the full interview

Some parts of her interview was picked up by Hello magazine and then Tatler:

Pregnant Princess Eugenie opens up about lockdown in rare interview
The royal and her husband Jack Brooksbank will welcome their first baby in early 2021
https://www.hellomagazine.com/royal...ess-eugenie-rare-interview-lockdown-pregnant/

Expectant mother Princess Eugenie on life in lockdown
The royal opened up in an Instagram Live for the Anti-Slavery Collective
https://www.tatler.com/article/princess-eugenie-pregnant-life-in-lockdown-interview

As mentioned in the previous post, Princess Eugenie went live with #TOGETHERBAND on instagram on 9th November to discuss about modern slavery during the COVID-19 pandemic. The whole interview is now uploaded by The Anti-Slavery Collective's instagram account

Instagram live with TOGETHERBAND
If you missed our Instagram live earlier this week check it out here! Our Co-Founder, @princesseugenie went live with @togetherbandofficial to discuss modern slavery during the COVID-19 pandemic.
4d​
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHczBvkntvj/

For Thanksgiving, Princess Eugenie has thanked the medical front liners, companies and charities for donation, Jack, her husband, love from family & animals and nature. She has posted four photographs on instagram and wished Happy Thanksgiving.

@princesseugenie Verified
I’m thankful to all the front liners this year for your incredible dedication and perseverance. ⁣

I’m thankful for all the companies and charities who donated as much as possible to those in need. ⁣

I'm thankful for my husband Jack.⁣

I'm thankful for the love of family and animals that keep us strong. ⁣
⁣⁣
And I'm thankful for nature and all it gives us - a constant in 2020 when things have been so uncertain.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating it today. ⁣
14h​
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIDr7NAFRjo/

For Thanksgiving, Princess Eugenie has thanked the medical front liners, companies and charities for donation, Jack, her husband, love from family & animals and nature. She has posted four photographs on instagram and wished Happy Thanksgiving.

@princesseugenie Verified
I’m thankful to all the front liners this year for your incredible dedication and perseverance. ⁣

I’m thankful for all the companies and charities who donated as much as possible to those in need. ⁣

I'm thankful for my husband Jack.⁣

I'm thankful for the love of family and animals that keep us strong. ⁣
⁣⁣
And I'm thankful for nature and all it gives us - a constant in 2020 when things have been so uncertain.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating it today. ⁣
14h​
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIDr7NAFRjo/

Great post. Even if she doesnt celebrate Thanksgiving, lovely thanks to the workers :flowers:

I also love her photos of things she is thankful for, especially their dog. Wonder if that was Jack or one of the others. :D

Princess Eugenie has sent a message for the Salvation Army UK's Christmas Concert yesterday:

** video **

I check every year for the bell ringers. The Salvation Army does great work. I am glad she supports them.

I doubt they have a team of guards too, for starters I can't see Jack needing any and Eugenie seems to be either working from home or on leave at the moment. I can't see Andrew paying for people to watch them sitting in a fully secured royal residence on the Windsor Estate. I know he's not the sharpest tool but come on.

Frogmore Cottage; what a beautiful home, perfect in every way. Have never seen the inside before. If no residents had wanted the property;can you imagine this coming onto the OPEN MARKET; an Estate Agent's dream portfolio.

Last edited:
Frogmore Cottage; what a beautiful home, perfect in every way. Have never seen the inside before. If no residents had wanted the property;can you imagine this coming onto the OPEN MARKET; an Estate Agent's dream portfolio.

That wouldn't have happened, if it hadn't gone to Eugenie and Jack it would have been someone else like them or a trusted person/family eventually.

I think Eugenie might still have private bodyguards paid for by her father when she needs them (ie when they aren't in places protected by RPOs and other security anyway), but I don't believe this story. Very strange one though.

I really think that the Daily Mail is making things up, given that there is no mentioning of "an insider source" at all or even the name of the publication with the source itself. :whistling:

Maybe it's a security team for the entire Windsor estate, and, since Eugenie and Jack just moved in, the DM saw the chance to make it about them (knowing it would irritate the public).

I just see Camilla getting a chuckle out of the tabloids declaring she is raging alcoholic and plotting 24/7 to steal the throne She seems to have a good sense of humor. Or Kate And William laughing at the rags making Her pregnant with twins every three weeks LOL

It must be one of these day's again with no braking news, for them to put on the front page. So it must be Pss Eugenie lucky day to be picked on. Security and the cost of it, is a bit of a sensitive subject for the taxpayers. So if only one person give a negative comment, they are happy. Maybe instead of reading this rag, line the birdcage with it.

Tax payers can relax. The York girls have not had tax funded security for years.

The only security they have had was paid for privately by dad. And when they were out in public. They don't have around the clock security. And certainly don't require housing for their security on the property either.

And where do these photos supposedly come from? Definitely not Frogmore. We have seen nothing of the decorating done on the home.

Slow news day equals false news stories as usual.

:previous: Living at Frogmore Eugenie doesn't really need any close protection at home as it is within the Queen's security in Windsor Home Park. If Eugenie needs protection it is surely only when she leaves the Park.

:previous: Living at Frogmore Eugenie doesn't really need any close protection at home as it is within the Queen's security in Windsor Home Park. If Eugenie needs protection it is surely only when she leaves the Park.

One of the reasons they likely chose to move to Frogmore, and lived in Ivy cottage before. It offers built in security for them.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sly-QUIT-Frogmore-Cottage-just-six-weeks.html

Jack and Eugenie - Have MOVED OUT of Frogmore Cottage!

What a shame.
Obviously something has happened for them to move out and go back to the tiny cottage in Kensington Palace.

Frogmore Cottage, I don't believe is the problem.
Something else has happened, to make them suddenly move out; what that is, may well come out shortly, if there has been some kind of issue?

Buckingham Palace did not want to comment. Sources said it was a private arrangement between Eugenie and Harry. BUT something has clearly happened? Bearing in mind removal vans had arrived with all their belongings to move in. Poor Frogmore Cottage seems to be difficult to find a family to want it?

I am still confused about ownership? Did Harry terminate the arrangement for some reason? OR, Does the Queen decide who lives there?

Last edited:
If all this is true, since there was no confirmation as far as I know that they moved in, then possibly there was a private arrangement between the Sussexes and Jack and Eugenie and perhaps they didn't like the Cottage when they moved in?

The Queen doesn't "own' Frogmore cottage which is held by the Crown Estate and is an independent commercial business, created by Act of Parliament. I do believe though that the Queen's permission is required to live in areas such as Windsor Great Park where there are royal residences held by the Crown Estate.

What happened to make Eugenie and Jack move out so quickly is baffling to say the least. There very well may have been a disagreement between the Brooksbanks and the Sussexes if Harry and Meghan still hold the lease to the property and were subletting it.

I think if Harry didn't consult the queen she may not have been happy with it.. not because she doesn't want Eugenie to have it but because she may want to keep it free in case H does come back.. or she was annoyed at not being consulted. But I find it hard to believe that she'd say that E and Jack had to leave.. or didn't like the idea of them living close to her...
So it is odd. I suppose if they did move in and now have moved out, the most likely explanation is that they found they didn't like it for some reason or it wasn't convenient for them and now they are going to settle somewhere else..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom