Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank and Family, Current Events 1: Oct 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the impression they had left Frogmore so that H&M could move in for their stay in the UK over the jubilee weekend. I didn't get the impression they had moved out for good, just for now.

where was it announced? Becuase it would seem odd ot announce this if they were only moving out for a week or so....

It wasn't announced, there were just reports that they had moved out of Frogmore as the Sussex's were going to be staying there for the Jubilee visit. No more detail was given really so its very much open to interpretation.

On the occasaion of today's World Ocean Day Princess Eugenie as Ambassador of the Blue Marine Foundation visited the Câr Y Môr regenerative ocean farm with WWF UK:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** instagram gallery **

Last edited:
She has certainly taken on a more public role lately.

She has certainly taken on a more public role lately.

Yes, but these appearances are in support of her personal patronages, not royal patronages.

Yes, and it's very small and so abstract (a circle?) that they weren't able to elucidate any meaning. Or even speculate what it is.

I suppose nobody has a clue. (They said she may be the highest-up in the British line with one... at least since George V and Edward VII. :)

Perhaps it’s not a tattoo, but a marker for some future surgery?

"Today is #WorldDayAgainstChildLabour
Our co-founders HRH @princesseugenie and Julia de Boinville share with us the shocking figures of those in child labour, as well as how child labour impacts childrens well beings and leaves them vulnerable to trafficking and exploitation."

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cetc2wTM6cv/?hl=el

The papers are making various guesses, all about the general symbolism of circles.

It wasn't announced, there were just reports that they had moved out of Frogmore as the Sussex's were going to be staying there for the Jubilee visit. No more detail was given really so its very much open to interpretation.

Eugenie, Jack and litle August moved to Portugal before the jubilee, cos of Jack's work.

I've been reading that, while Jack Brooksbank will be working in Portugal, the family's UK base will be Nottingham Cottage.

Whatever happened to Ivy Cottage or Frogmore??

She seems to be taking an interest in Maritime affairs, as this comes shortly after she visited the seaweed and shellfish farm at Câr Y Môr, to mark United Nations World Oceans Day

Well, I suppose Andrew was in the Royal Navy, so I suppose the interest is inherited!

I've been reading that, while Jack Brooksbank will be working in Portugal, the family's UK base will be Nottingham Cottage.

Whatever happened to Ivy Cottage or Frogmore??

The media wouldn't know their left from their right sometimes. I presume they have kept Ivy Cottage, whatever about Frogmore.

:previous:

Maybe, but I've read the same thing in several sources.
(Unless they are just picking it up from the same source).

It would be helpful to readers if the two of you linked to, or at the very least named, the "media"/"sources" you are discussing. :flowers:

Do they go to Portugal all three of them?

Thank you. Your link is citing this article from the Express.
https://www.express.co.uk/life-styl...gham-cottage-inside-uk-home-portugal-pictures

Here is Hello magazine's post.
https://www.hellomagazine.com/homes...enie-jack-brooksbank-move-nottingham-cottage/

Both were published in June.

Neither article forthrightly states that the couple are moving into Nottingham Cottage. One uses "reportedly", the other uses "is believed", and neither one gives the identity of the alleged source who reported or believed it. Thus, this claim does not appear to be confirmed (which is not to say it couldn't be true).

:previous:

True, most of the articles in the press seem to be picking up on the Hello report.

I could understand why they'd prefer their UK base to be London rather than Windsor.
It just seems very strange they would be using Nott Cott when they previously lived at Ivy Cottage.

:previous: It's summer and all the royal reporters are reduced to fantasising or reporting the wildest mad hares. The royals have all mostly gone to ground for the summer and there is little to be seen even in moving between individual members' homes, to be honest, they have no gossip to spread, no stories to tell. no valid speculation to share. Don't you just love summer?

It's time to close this thread. You can find the new one here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom