The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-04-2021, 01:24 AM
Courtier

Wow! Eugenie looks great. Very elegant.

Old 09-08-2021, 08:47 AM
Serene Highness

Princess Eugenie has revealed on Instagram that she is involved in the recording of an episode for Sky Arts at The Queens Gallery, Buckingham Palace, which will be broadcast today 8pm. More specifically, she has spoken to Kate Bryan on the exhibition 'Masterpieces from Buckingham Palace', which is currently on display until 13 February 2022.
@princesseugenie Verified
I had the privilege of recording an episode for Sky Arts at Buckingham Palace in The Queens Gallery talking about the magnificent exhibition 'Masterpieces from Buckingham Palace' on view now until 13 February 2022. ⁣

I spoke to @katebryan_art all about what art and these artworks in particular mean to me. ⁣
Tune in tonight at 8pm on Sky Arts to see the show and go see the remarkable exhibition whilst you can. @royalcollectiontrust
59m
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjzkSbC-LG/

The Royal Collection Trust has released a short video of the Sky Arts with Princess Eugenie and Kate Bryan in conversation.
@royalcollectiontrust Verified
Sky Arts ‘Inside Art: Masterpieces from Buckingham Palace’ will be broadcast again this evening in the UK.

Watch as @princesseugenie talks with @katebryan_art about her love for art and what the term ‘masterpiece’ means to her.

The programme explores our #Masterpieces exhibition at The Queen’s Gallery, London

#masterpieces #oldmasters #exhibition #london #mustsee #painting #artwork #art #painting #artist #oilpainting #artofinstagram #artofvisuals #artoftheday #artgram #artmaster #arthistory #artlover #painter #artappreciation
1h
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjuzQXtEnF/

Old 09-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Royal Highness

I watched the programme yesterday and it was quite interesting overall. This was filmed a few months ago when Eugenie was pregnant and she came across as nervous on camera but enthusiastic in her love of art and her beliefs about it.

I did like when she described the moment she realised her grandmother had hundreds of masterpieces and what that meant.

Here's a Telegraph article on her appearance:

https://archive.ph/1jtMh

Quote:
“Some of the great people at the Royal Collection showed me around and I chose it. It was the first time I'd really delved into the collection.

“Looking at that painting in this gallery was definitely my first ‘moment’.”

Princess Eugenie said she had the “privilege” of speaking to Inside Art about the “remarkable” Masterpieces from Buckingham Palace exhibition, which is open now.

Of the opportunity to sit in the Queen’s gallery for “ages” to absorb the works, she said: “Art has to be about how you understand it and how you feel about it.

“Someone can’t tell you how to feel. You have to look at it and think, 'Oh my God, now I’m transported to Venice, or in the fields with the cows’.

“It’s how you understand it.”
Old 09-12-2021, 05:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Eugenie with Jack attended at the wedding of Irene Forte and Felix Winckler in Italy on 11 September

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTvAlknsgSc/
Old 09-12-2021, 06:52 PM
Imperial Majesty

Is he a former boyfriend of Charlotte Casiraghi?
Old 09-12-2021, 07:52 PM
Majesty

I like the fact that Irene chose the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta for the religious wedding in order to honor her Sicilian roots.
Old 09-12-2021, 11:51 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Is he a former boyfriend of Charlotte Casiraghi?
Yes, that’s him. The couple already married in a small ceremony in London in September 2020, and now the big wedding with family and friends followed.
Old 09-15-2021, 03:33 AM
Majesty

The Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta where Irene's wedding occurred

Tags
current events, jack brooksbank, princess eugenie