Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank and Family, Current Events 1: Oct 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although I love to see happy Royal pictures, I feel real bad that any Royal cannot go out to dinner and just enjoy without someone sneaking a picture. I know it’s “part of the job” but still t would be nice for someone to have a private dinner …. And did the person taking the snap get paid by the media for it?

All four of them appear to be having a ball together. So great to see, and yes, August would be also enjoying the company of his second cousins.

Princess Eugenie and Julia de Boinville visited Heath Mount School today, March 18, to talk about the Anti-Slavery Collective:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Eugenie and Julia de Boinville announced the start of the Anti Slavery Collective's new podcast "Floodlight":

** instagram post **

Yesterday they met One Republic to unite against Human Trafficking:

** Pic **

Last edited:
I can't see it but congratz to Jack! The couple seems lovely

Hope someone can help me, anybody knows the name of Princess Eugenie personal press secretary? Thanks

I don't think that any contact details for either Eugenie or Beatrice are available, as they aren't working members of the Royal Family. There are no official contact details for The Anti-Slavery Collective either. Your best bet would be to write to Buckingham Palace. Hope that helps.

They could only be contacted over the office of the Duke of York at BuckPal, but I don't know if that still exists.

Hope someone can help me, anybody knows the name of Princess Eugenie personal press secretary? Thanks

I've written her once and used the following address:

HRH Princess Eugenie, Mrs. Brooksbank
Buckingham Palace
London SW1A 1AA
UNITED KINGDOM

Thanks for all your help guys! I got a message on Instagram today, and this person claims to be Princess Eugenies personel press secretary. Its a polite message, but find it very strange.

Thanks for all your help guys! I got a message on Instagram today, and this person claims to be Princess Eugenies personel press secretary. Its a polite message, but find it very strange.

That's very like not real ;).

This sounds amazing and it would explain why we have been seeing so little of the Brooksbanks!?

But yes...it would have been lovely to actually see a photo of them and not the Mapelli-Mozzis.:whistling:

Last edited:
It's a good new! :flowers:
It looks like they will live in the Lisbon area.

Last edited:
All I know about Setubal is that it's the home city of Jose Mourinho! But the Portuguese coast is beautiful, and it's a lovely country. All those pasteis de nata :) .

It actually says that they'll be spending "part of the year" there: the "moving to Portugal" is just a dramatic headline. But it all sounds very glamorous!

I am trying to understand what Jack's role at the CostaTerra Golf & Ocean Resort entails. However, it is indeed very close to Lisbon; just across the bay/bridge/rio Tejo.

And given that they apparently moved out of Frogmore Cottage, I wonder what their UK-home base will be for the time they intend to spend in the UK.

I am trying to understand what Jack's role at the CostaTerra Golf & Ocean Resort entails. However, it is indeed very close to Lisbon; just across the bay/bridge/rio Tejo.

Yeah, me too! It looks like he will be more of a real estate salesman / advertisement figure, since this golf resort, he will be working for, is selling right this - villas.

I googled his employer, Mr. Meldman, and he is somewhat famous for the Tequila brand "Casa Amigos" he brought up with the "help" of George Clooney among others.

If this is true, it would be a bit disappointing, since Jack's wife is a Princess by the blood - I hoped, this brings a bit more clout with it.

And given that they apparently moved out of Frogmore Cottage, I wonder what their UK-home base will be for the time they intend to spend in the UK.

strrange they've moved out of Frogmore. unless the RF intend to let it to someone elsse

I got the impression they had left Frogmore so that H&M could move in for their stay in the UK over the jubilee weekend. I didn't get the impression they had moved out for good, just for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom