Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank and Family, Current Events 1: Oct 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let's be real here. Their marriage is up to them, and they are the ones to decide whether to trust each other or not.

HOWEVER, if those pictures generated debate all over the tabloids and internet, it means something went wrong, right? If not, none of this would be a big deal. [.....]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well let's be real here. Their marriage is up to them, and they are the ones to decide whether to trust each other or not.

HOWEVER, if those pictures generated debate all over the tabloids and internet, it means something went wrong, right? If not, none of this would be a big deal. [.....]

Again, aristocratic circles tend to have a “boys will be boys” mentality. I know several women with a “As long as he comes back home to me and our family at the end of the day” view of martial fidelity. So without know Eugenie and Jack’s views on the topic we shouldn’t judge

HOWEVER, if those pictures generated debate all over the tabloids and internet, it means something went wrong, right? If not, none of this would be a big deal.[.....]

Not necessarily. The fact that others, least of all tabloids and people on the internet, find the pictures outrageous doesn't mean that Eugenie does. At all.

Again, aristocratic circles tend to have a “boys will be boys” mentality. I know several women with a “As long as he comes back home to me and our family at the end of the day” view of martial fidelity. So without know Eugenie and Jack’s views on the topic we shouldn’t judge

I'm not sure kathia_sophia was referring to marital infidelity (and that would be unlikely to occur in full view of a boat crowded with colleagues and business partners, with some sharing the images on their professional social media accounts).

That is the world of world wide distributed alcoholic drinks that Jack works for. It's what their customers think is fun. Summer, sun, some semi-naked ladies and lots of tequila. It's part of their PR world and so Jack has to be right in the middle of it. He gets payed to do such work, I'M sure Eugenie knows that, too and all is fine for them. Or do you think Jack will get a call from Her Majesty where she chastises him for taking such a boat trip? Come on!

There's also an old quote about being married. It goes "married but not buried". If a married couple had to avoid any and every situation where "temptation" may arise, they'd never leave home without each other and always be in each other's back pockets and that can stifle a relationship right there.

I think the media has overplayed this with purposely publishing the pictures that would make the public believe there's some sinister and dire going on and Jack is being led down a path by sea nymphs. I'm in the corner that all is innocent and above board unless proven otherwise. :D

I don’t think think we should make assumptions about someone else’s marriage. For all we know Eugenie is fine with Jack having “fun” with barely dressed women

I totally agree. Behavior that might not be acceptable in one marriage might not be out of bounds in another. None of us know what Jack told Eugenie about what is involved in his career as a brand ambassador for Casamigos tequila.

It's not exactly the kind of work that involves sitting in a cubicle in front of a computer Monday through Friday. :cool:

Anyway, I wouldn't assume that Eugenie is going to be upset that her husband cavorts with attractive women as part of his job. Perhaps mutual trust is part of their bond?

No one knows what goes on in someone else's relationship except the two people involved.

There's also an old quote about being married. It goes "married but not buried". If a married couple had to avoid any and every situation where "temptation" may arise, they'd never leave home without each other and always be in each other's back pockets and that can stifle a relationship right there.

I think the media has overplayed this with purposely publishing the pictures that would make the public believe there's some sinister and dire going on and Jack is being led down a path by sea nymphs. I'm in the corner that all is innocent and above board unless proven otherwise. :D

But I say don’t openly embrace temptation and play with fire purposely either. A healthy middle ground makes the healthiest marriages:) I have always understood look with your eyes not with your hands is the best advice.

Jack was looking with his hands.

But I say don’t openly embrace temptation and play with fire purposely either. A healthy middle ground makes the healthiest marriages:) I have always understood look with your eyes not with your hands is the best advice.

Jack was looking with his hands.

Imho, he wasn't. There is ONE picture in which he -while fully clothed- poses next to someone for a picture (who wasn't in a bikini - he did not touch her skin), that's all there is to it.

If he had refused to do that, I am sure that would have caused him a lot more trouble than going along. It seems very far-fetched to make him taking a picture next to someone into a 'temptation' and 'risk for his marriage' - I'm quite impressed how all of this turned into a discussion about infidelity. Next to that, him 'looking with his eyes' in this situation sounds much more dangerous - and there is no clear indication that he spent his afternoon staring at women's half-naked bodies; he went on a boat trip and swam in the sea...

Last edited:
Well... one thing for sure has been accomplished. It's got the tongues a waggin' away. Who brought the donuts? :D

Love is blind but the neighbors ain't. ;)

A number of speculative posts and responses to them have been deleted. There's plenty to discuss without crossing the line into speculation.

If people did not buy the tabloids, The Daily Mail reporters would be out of a job.
Why do the reporters have an interest in Jack anyway? He is the grandson-in-law of The Queen.

You guys! Geez. Jack is in the glamour lifestyle area of his employer's business.

He wasn't hired to sit in a warehouse wearing a green visor and attending to ledgers.

Princess Eugenie knows this.

She may know it logically in her mind but emotions rarely are so convenient and cut and dry.

If people did not buy the tabloids, The Daily Mail reporters would be out of a job.
Why do the reporters have an interest in Jack anyway? He is the grandson-in-law of The Queen.

Because he's the grandson-in-law of The Queen. He had a televised wedding with all the royal trimmings. And to a lesser extent Eugenie posts semi regular pictures of her family on her Instagram. There's a market for members of HM's extended family behaving "scandalously" and doing something wrong or on the flip side getting married and doing glamourous/good things (like Kitty's recent "royal adjacent" wedding).

To be far to the DM, this time the photos were publicly available and already being talked about before they published them.

It's a minor "scandal" not really a big deal in the grand scheme of things but I can see why it made the tabloids.

After reading the headlines I was expecting some scandalous photos, and all I got was some pretty standard looking work situation :lol:

I'm more than sure Eugenie is completely fine. It's a part of his job. There wasn't anything inappropriate in the pictures and I sincerely doubt it was the first time his work looked exactly like that. Perhaps the first time it was photographed and in the tabloids.

A big fuss about absolutely nothing and people are talking about temptation and infidelity, oh lord :lol:

When I sign contracts, I always make it clear that I'm not to do any of the advertising. No TV appearances, no radio, no cameras, nothing. They're more than fine with this because having someone who gets nervous whenever public attention is on them isn't good for them anyway. Tongue-tied, blushing, all the array isn't a good look when promoting anything.

There is a part of business not everyone is cut out for. Jack clearly is. I didn't see anything scandalous about it. Not even mildly inappropriate. The fact that he's Eugenie's husband was the main attraction, not anything he did, IMO.

Last edited:
I bet the company is laughing about the 'free publicity' they are getting with these photos.

Yes, because George Clooney never gets any publicity on his own!:cool:

Imho, he wasn't. There is ONE picture in which he -while fully clothed- poses next to someone for a picture (who wasn't in a bikini - he did not touch her skin), that's all there is to it.

If he had refused to do that, I am sure that would have caused him a lot more trouble than going along. It seems very far-fetched to make him taking a picture next to someone into a 'temptation' and 'risk for his marriage' - I'm quite impressed how all of this turned into a discussion about infidelity. Next to that, him 'looking with his eyes' in this situation sounds much more dangerous - and there is no clear indication that he spent his afternoon staring at women's half-naked bodies; he went on a boat trip and swam in the sea...
I would have to agree, as to "looking with his hands", it's a far cry from what we saw. I am both surprised and disgusted at the speed Jack and Eugenie's marriage went from charmingly sweet and romantic to on the rocks and the unrestrained pleasure people are feeling at the possibility of a front row at the destruction of their marriage. Popcorn? That is truly cruel and shows the depths of callousness some are willing to sink to in pursuit of their 'entertainment'.

I think Eugenie and Jack display a wonderfully unabashed happiness and sheer joy in living that is actually enviable despite the depressive aspects of everyone's life and expectations for the future in this time of Covid.

Princess Eugenie has posted a short video of pictures of Beatrice and herself on Instagram wishing her sister a Happy Birthday.

@princesseugenie Verified
Happy Birthday to my big sissy.. BeaBea you are sensational and I have loved every minute watching you be brave and true...and you ❤️...and now a mummy to be :) #iloveyou
9h​
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSUz98NDGIC/

:previous: They were such adorable little girls, always beautifully dressed.?

In perhaps an aftermath of the "Jack-on-a-Boat-with-Girls" affair, Jack Brooksbank is now taking over as CEO of the accounting company of his father, Bunte online, the german tabloid, reports.
https://www.bunte.de/royals/britisc...-skandalfotos-hat-ehemann-jack-neuen-job.html

How this fits with his education - I have no idea! But as long as the Prince Andrew case goes on, I am sure, we wont see jolly Windsors anymore.

In perhaps an aftermath of the "Jack-on-a-Boat-with-Girls" affair, Jack Brooksbank is now taking over as CEO of the accounting company of his father, Bunte online, the german tabloid, reports.
https://www.bunte.de/royals/britisc...-skandalfotos-hat-ehemann-jack-neuen-job.html

How this fits with his education - I have no idea! But as long as the Prince Andrew case goes on, I am sure, we wont see jolly Windsors anymore.

It's CEO he shall be, not CFO. I think it's a good fit.

And I defend Jack in Boatgate. He is/was in the leisure/lifestyle business. The opportunistic girl who engaged in immodest behavior was out of his control. He had no choice but to be an engaging host with the cameras all popping.

The Yorks could use an accounting firm resource in their fold. STAT.

I don’t think Jack is set to be CEO at his father’s old firm. As far as I know Jack doesn’t possess an accounting degree. The original report (from which Bunte seems to have taken its article and embroidered it) was an Eden Confidential piece in our old friend the Daily Fail, of a few days ago.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...and-Jack-spotted-boat-bikini-clad-models.html

In it Eden reports that ‘he has heard’ that Jack is to be appointed a director at his father’s prestigious old firm. A Director, especially a non-executive one as I suspect Jack will be, sometimes has few duties bar turning up to board meetings and proffering a suggestion or two.

Last edited:
Eugenie and Jack attended the Horan & Rose Show: „Modest!“ in Watford on September 3. The event, hosted by Niall Horan and Justin Rose, raised money for The Black Heart Foundation.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages gallery **

Wow! Eugenie looks great. Very elegant.

Princess Eugenie has revealed on Instagram that she is involved in the recording of an episode for Sky Arts at The Queens Gallery, Buckingham Palace, which will be broadcast today 8pm. More specifically, she has spoken to Kate Bryan on the exhibition 'Masterpieces from Buckingham Palace', which is currently on display until 13 February 2022.

@princesseugenie Verified
I had the privilege of recording an episode for Sky Arts at Buckingham Palace in The Queens Gallery talking about the magnificent exhibition 'Masterpieces from Buckingham Palace' on view now until 13 February 2022. ⁣

I spoke to @katebryan_art all about what art and these artworks in particular mean to me. ⁣
Tune in tonight at 8pm on Sky Arts to see the show and go see the remarkable exhibition whilst you can. @royalcollectiontrust
59m​
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjzkSbC-LG/

The Royal Collection Trust has released a short video of the Sky Arts with Princess Eugenie and Kate Bryan in conversation.

@royalcollectiontrust Verified
Sky Arts ‘Inside Art: Masterpieces from Buckingham Palace’ will be broadcast again this evening in the UK.

Watch as @princesseugenie talks with @katebryan_art about her love for art and what the term ‘masterpiece’ means to her.

The programme explores our #Masterpieces exhibition at The Queen’s Gallery, London

#masterpieces #oldmasters #exhibition #london #mustsee #painting #artwork #art #painting #artist #oilpainting #artofinstagram #artofvisuals #artoftheday #artgram #artmaster #arthistory #artlover #painter #artappreciation
1h​
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTjuzQXtEnF/

Last edited:
I watched the programme yesterday and it was quite interesting overall. This was filmed a few months ago when Eugenie was pregnant and she came across as nervous on camera but enthusiastic in her love of art and her beliefs about it.

I did like when she described the moment she realised her grandmother had hundreds of masterpieces and what that meant.

Here's a Telegraph article on her appearance:

https://archive.ph/1jtMh

“Some of the great people at the Royal Collection showed me around and I chose it. It was the first time I'd really delved into the collection.

“Looking at that painting in this gallery was definitely my first ‘moment’.”

Princess Eugenie said she had the “privilege” of speaking to Inside Art about the “remarkable” Masterpieces from Buckingham Palace exhibition, which is open now.

Of the opportunity to sit in the Queen’s gallery for “ages” to absorb the works, she said: “Art has to be about how you understand it and how you feel about it.

“Someone can’t tell you how to feel. You have to look at it and think, 'Oh my God, now I’m transported to Venice, or in the fields with the cows’.

“It’s how you understand it.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom