Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank and Family, Current Events 1: Oct 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little August has a very “we are not amused” face on!

Some of the replies (to Princess Eugenie's instagram post) suggested that August was making a baby grumpy face like Prince Louis and Prince George when they were at that age ;)

Besides that I agree with most of the comments that August looks like Jack ?

Perhaps he's tired of being photographed...

Has anybody actually a decent copy of the photo. The instagram is so small and blurry I couldn't tell you what he looks like as it is hard to distinguish any features.

Has anybody actually a decent copy of the photo. The instagram is so small and blurry I couldn't tell you what he looks like as it is hard to distinguish any features.

A Princess Eugenie's fan account has posted four pictures, including the first picture with three panels (of Princess Eugenie's three original photo) that includes a close-up of August's face. The quality is not the absolute best, but I could see resemblance between August and Jack.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQth3M3FdjS/

Is this absolutely true: The cancelling of Master August's christening?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9777651

This story doesn't even make any sense. The christening which was to be held was cancelled because a guest -- I'm assuming not in contact with anyone -- tested positive. ??? Was that person in close contact with any of the royals?

I think this just another made up story!

This story doesn't even make any sense. The christening which was to be held was cancelled because a guest -- I'm assuming not in contact with anyone -- tested positive. ??? Was that person in close contact with any of the royals?

I think this just another made up story!
The guest who is positive must be someone very important to the parents, thus they are postponing (probably instead of cancelling for good) the christening. This would be my bet - if it’s even true!

Can a "proxy" for this guest if a godparent be brought in. I know there are proxies allowed in Christenings.

A few weeks ago, as the co-founder of The Anti-Slavery Collectives, Princess Eugenie spoke to students at the Students Opposing Slavery annual summit, hosted by Lincolns Cottage.

@the_anti_slavery_collective Verified
A few weeks ago our co-founder, @princesseugenie, had the opportunity to speak to students at the Students Opposing Slavery annual summit, hosted by @lincolnscottage.

Students Opposing Slavery is an award-winning program by President Lincoln's Cottage that empowers students to join the fight to end modern slavery. HRH Princess Eugenie spoke to the students about her journey co-founding The Anti-Slavery Collective and her hopes for the next generation of abolitionists.

Click the link in our bio for more information about this fantastic youth initiative!
13h​
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRZWpd8l6j2/

Princess Eugenie and Julia de Boinville, Co-Founders of The Anti-Slavery Collective interviewed Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn on their book Half the Sky, which is "one of the early inspirations for The Anti-Slavery Collective."

@the_anti_slavery_collective Verified
Interview with Nicholas Kristof and Sheryl WuDunn

Our co-founders, @princesseugenie and Julia de Boinville, interview @nickkristof and @wudunn on their book Half the Sky, one of the early inspirations for The Anti-Slavery Collective.

For more information on Nick and Sheryl and their Half the Sky movement, visit their website: http://www.halftheskymovement.org
15h​
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR35poynNPn/

So when you are married, you can't have fun with female pals ?

Drinking and frolicking with Models thousands of miles away from your wife and infant is not the kinda fun married men should be having. Would you be ok if Eugenie had “fun” and downed shots with hunky half dressed male models?

No you can't really, not without your wife present. Jack has probably learned a valuable lesson today and that is that when you're connected to the royal family in any way, the press will watch you closely...as his mother-in-law can attest to. I doubt we'll see this happening again.

Jack… yikes. It could be very innocent but oy.

It really depends on the fun. I wouldn't find it funny if I my husband was having fun at an holiday destination with model female friends...He even hugs one of them. He looks like he's having the best day of his life away from his wife and son.

I didn't really like the photos either. Jack is married to a person who is famous all over the world and so he must be careful what he does. He may just want to have fun but he must be careful.
And I always liked this couple.

The headline paints a rather different picture than the article, which proceeds to quote a source explaining that the tequila firm for which Jack Brooksbank works as a brand ambassador assigned him the job of "schmoozing" with famous guests attending the company-sponsored gala on the island. The article also states that the photograph of the boat vacation was shared to Instagram by the tequila firm's fashion ambassador, not by Mr. Brooksbank.

Mr Brooksbank is a brand ambassador for Casamigos tequila, a sponsor of last night's invitation-only Unicef Summer Gala, where tickets are priced from £8,000 to £25,000.

And ahead of the bash, he spent Friday afternoon aboard the classic 26ft 'gozzo' boat, exploring the caves and grottos dotted around Capri's coast.

Joining him were Rachel Zalis – a former editor of Glamour magazine who is now Casamigos's global director, and who soaked up the rays in a black bikini – and Maria Buccellati, a model turned fashion ambassador.

She wrapped her arm around him as they posed for an affectionate-looking Instagram snap to share with her 14,000 followers.

[...]

A source close to Jack told The Mail on Sunday that Eugenie hadn't joined him on the business trip to Capri because he was 'there to work at the ball'.

Sources say Jack's job was to keep an eye on the cocktail bar and schmooze with famous guests, who included singers Katy Perry and John Legend and supermodel Heidi Klum.

I will give you that. His livelihood depends on schmoozing and entertaining a certain set and he is obviously very good at. I just hope he doesn’t go too far because it would just that easy and that his wife and he are on the same page about his job.

I'm not sure what Jack's work really entails as "brand ambassador " .
Regardless, him frolicking around with bikini-clad and topless women is not good for his image and his marriage.
He's a man at the end of the day and nude and scantily clad women can invite unnecessary temptation.

No, you can't.
You are supposed to be committed to your wife, and this sort of thing disrespects her.

I'd be surprised if this weekend was the first of its kind that Jack has had to be involved in for business. Perhaps there's even been many times where Eugenie has accompanied him in the past and even, perhaps, knows the people he was with.

For all we know, Jack may have had a wonderful time playing proud daddy and pulling out picture after picture and videos of August beaming ear to ear and checking in on mom and baby every couple of hours.

One thing that is important in a marriage is trust. I would like to think that trust is strong between Eugenie and Jack.

[....]

I don’t think think we should make assumptions about someone else’s marriage. For all we know Eugenie is fine with Jack having “fun” with barely dressed women

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with eskimo.
A good relationship means giving each other space. As long as both sides are in agreement with what that space entails, we should not presume too much.

It was part of his work and the photos were even for publicity and I don't think we can draw any conclusions about their marriage from this. However it still doesn't look amazing for a family that is working hard to get out from under its sleazy, partying image for Jack to be pictured with topless girls on a yacht.

I'm sure Jack was enjoying himself, but, if you're on a work jolly thing, it's very difficult to be the person who says that they'll sit in their hotel room or go and do some sightseeing whilst everyone else is out partying together - even if you want to.

It doesn't look great, but it'd only be worrying if Jack had been seen out frolicking with one woman and no-one else around, but he hasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom