The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-15-2020, 09:59 PM
Serene Highness

As mentioned in the previous post, Princess Eugenie went live with #TOGETHERBAND on instagram on 9th November to discuss about modern slavery during the COVID-19 pandemic. The whole interview is now uploaded by The Anti-Slavery Collective's instagram account
@the_anti_slavery_collective
Instagram live with TOGETHERBAND
If you missed our Instagram live earlier this week check it out here! Our Co-Founder, @princesseugenie went live with @togetherbandofficial to discuss modern slavery during the COVID-19 pandemic.
4d
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHczBvkntvj/

Old 11-26-2020, 11:56 PM
Serene Highness

For Thanksgiving, Princess Eugenie has thanked the medical front liners, companies and charities for donation, Jack, her husband, love from family & animals and nature. She has posted four photographs on instagram and wished Happy Thanksgiving.
@princesseugenie Verified
Iím thankful to all the front liners this year for your incredible dedication and perseverance. ⁣

Iím thankful for all the companies and charities who donated as much as possible to those in need. ⁣

I'm thankful for my husband Jack.⁣

I'm thankful for the love of family and animals that keep us strong. ⁣
⁣⁣
And I'm thankful for nature and all it gives us - a constant in 2020 when things have been so uncertain.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating it today. ⁣
14h
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIDr7NAFRjo/

Old 11-27-2020, 12:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC21091968 View Post
For Thanksgiving, Princess Eugenie has thanked the medical front liners, companies and charities for donation, Jack, her husband, love from family & animals and nature. She has posted four photographs on instagram and wished Happy Thanksgiving.
@princesseugenie Verified
Iím thankful to all the front liners this year for your incredible dedication and perseverance. ⁣

Iím thankful for all the companies and charities who donated as much as possible to those in need. ⁣

I'm thankful for my husband Jack.⁣

I'm thankful for the love of family and animals that keep us strong. ⁣
⁣⁣
And I'm thankful for nature and all it gives us - a constant in 2020 when things have been so uncertain.⁣⁣
⁣⁣
Happy Thanksgiving to all those celebrating it today. ⁣
14h
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIDr7NAFRjo/

Great post. Even if she doesnt celebrate Thanksgiving, lovely thanks to the workers

I also love her photos of things she is thankful for, especially their dog. Wonder if that was Jack or one of the others.
Old 12-03-2020, 01:42 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Eugenie spotted shopping

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...vourite-store/
Old 12-03-2020, 07:54 AM
Administrator

Princess Eugenie has sent a message for the Salvation Army UK's Christmas Concert yesterday:

** video **
Old 12-03-2020, 04:39 PM
Courtier

I check every year for the bell ringers. The Salvation Army does great work. I am glad she supports them.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:38 AM
Serene Highness

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-fit-king.html

I don't believe they have a 'team of guards'! Another made-up story.
Must be horrible marrying into such a high profile family if you're not used to the endless stories day after day. There are some things money can't buy; peace and privacy.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:49 AM
Heir Apparent

I doubt they have a team of guards too, for starters I can't see Jack needing any and Eugenie seems to be either working from home or on leave at the moment. I can't see Andrew paying for people to watch them sitting in a fully secured royal residence on the Windsor Estate. I know he's not the sharpest tool but come on.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:55 AM
Serene Highness

Frogmore Cottage; what a beautiful home, perfect in every way. Have never seen the inside before. If no residents had wanted the property;can you imagine this coming onto the OPEN MARKET; an Estate Agent's dream portfolio.
Old 12-06-2020, 05:29 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
Frogmore Cottage; what a beautiful home, perfect in every way. Have never seen the inside before. If no residents had wanted the property;can you imagine this coming onto the OPEN MARKET; an Estate Agent's dream portfolio.
That wouldn't have happened, if it hadn't gone to Eugenie and Jack it would have been someone else like them or a trusted person/family eventually.

I think Eugenie might still have private bodyguards paid for by her father when she needs them (ie when they aren't in places protected by RPOs and other security anyway), but I don't believe this story. Very strange one though.
Old 12-06-2020, 05:45 AM
Serene Highness

I really think that the Daily Mail is making things up, given that there is no mentioning of "an insider source" at all or even the name of the publication with the source itself.
Old 12-06-2020, 08:55 AM
Heir Apparent

Maybe it's a security team for the entire Windsor estate, and, since Eugenie and Jack just moved in, the DM saw the chance to make it about them (knowing it would irritate the public).
Old 12-06-2020, 11:08 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-fit-king.html
Must be horrible marrying into such a high profile family if you're not used to the endless stories day after day. There are some things money can't buy; peace and privacy.
The wiser members of the BRF tend not to pay any notice to the drivel in the tabloids; those that do, history would suggest, tend not to last too long.
Old 12-06-2020, 11:39 AM
Royal Highness

I just see Camilla getting a chuckle out of the tabloids declaring she is raging alcoholic and plotting 24/7 to steal the throne She seems to have a good sense of humor. Or Kate And William laughing at the rags making Her pregnant with twins every three weeks LOL
Old 12-06-2020, 01:49 PM
Courtier

It must be one of these day's again with no braking news, for them to put on the front page. So it must be Pss Eugenie lucky day to be picked on. Security and the cost of it, is a bit of a sensitive subject for the taxpayers. So if only one person give a negative comment, they are happy. Maybe instead of reading this rag, line the birdcage with it.
Old 12-06-2020, 03:48 PM
Imperial Majesty

Tax payers can relax. The York girls have not had tax funded security for years.

The only security they have had was paid for privately by dad. And when they were out in public. They don't have around the clock security. And certainly don't require housing for their security on the property either.

And where do these photos supposedly come from? Definitely not Frogmore. We have seen nothing of the decorating done on the home.

Slow news day equals false news stories as usual.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:29 PM
Majesty

Living at Frogmore Eugenie doesn't really need any close protection at home as it is within the Queen's security in Windsor Home Park. If Eugenie needs protection it is surely only when she leaves the Park.
Old 12-06-2020, 04:37 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
Living at Frogmore Eugenie doesn't really need any close protection at home as it is within the Queen's security in Windsor Home Park. If Eugenie needs protection it is surely only when she leaves the Park.
One of the reasons they likely chose to move to Frogmore, and lived in Ivy cottage before. It offers built in security for them.
Old 12-12-2020, 04:37 AM
Serene Highness

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...six-weeks.html

Jack and Eugenie - Have MOVED OUT of Frogmore Cottage!

What a shame.
Obviously something has happened for them to move out and go back to the tiny cottage in Kensington Palace.

Frogmore Cottage, I don't believe is the problem.
Something else has happened, to make them suddenly move out; what that is, may well come out shortly, if there has been some kind of issue?

Buckingham Palace did not want to comment. Sources said it was a private arrangement between Eugenie and Harry. BUT something has clearly happened? Bearing in mind removal vans had arrived with all their belongings to move in. Poor Frogmore Cottage seems to be difficult to find a family to want it?

I am still confused about ownership? Did Harry terminate the arrangement for some reason? OR, Does the Queen decide who lives there?
Old 12-12-2020, 05:15 AM
Majesty

If all this is true, since there was no confirmation as far as I know that they moved in, then possibly there was a private arrangement between the Sussexes and Jack and Eugenie and perhaps they didn't like the Cottage when they moved in?

Tags
current events, jack brooksbank, princess eugenie