The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-07-2020, 02:32 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsJulie View Post
I was thinking the dress was a actually shorts but full to look like a dress...I am not sure what it is actually called in the fashion world. But if it is a dress, it might be long enough except the coat belt pulls it up.

Is the Princess currently still working? If so what is she doing? Also, if working now will she continue to work or stay at home?

The Princess looks very healthy and pretty. I bet the holidays will be so much fun for her!
She has worked for Hauser and wirths London gallery since 2015 as a director. She sometimes travels for events at their other locations. Along with of course her dozen or so patronages.

I don’t see any reason she will be a stay at home mom when the baby comes other then maternity leave. She seems devoted to her patronages and work. And it’s not like they can’t afford the best childcare.

Old 10-08-2020, 05:48 AM
Administrator

Jack was with Eugenie yesterday, both were seen leaving the Mayfair hotel, but not together:

** dm article: Mastering autumn dressing! Pregnant Princess Eugenie wraps up in a black coat but goes bare legged as..**

Old 10-12-2020, 09:54 AM
Nobility

Princess Eugenie has released a short video (reel) on her instagram account, marking her 2nd year wedding anniversary to Jack Brooksbank. There are some photographs that I have not seen before.
princesseugenie [Verified]
Been the best 2 years married to you and 10 years with you in total.. happy memories always my dear Jack
2h
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGPbX2rnyHv/
Old 10-15-2020, 03:15 PM
Administrator

A new patronage for Princess Eugenie! She has agreed to become Patron of the Scoliosis Association UK.

Quote:
Her bravery and experience makes this a very personal decision, and will continue to offer encouragement to the many people of all ages who are struggling to come to terms with their scoliosis.

** sauk: The Scoliosis Association UK is delighted to announce a new Royal Patron **
Old 10-15-2020, 03:33 PM
Aristocracy

Great news. Pss Eugenie will be a great Patron for this Association. Best of luck to her.
Old 10-15-2020, 05:24 PM
Heir Apparent

A very logical choice and I'm sure it will work out well for both parties.
Old 10-16-2020, 02:15 AM
Imperial Majesty

She is already patron of the Orthapaedic hospital, this was a natural choice.

Patronages are even stronger when a royal has a personal tie like Eugenie. She inspires a lot of people with her posts on her own struggles on Instagram.
Old 10-16-2020, 06:41 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

A great and meaningful choice for Eugenie - I'm sure she'll do a lot of good work with the charity.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 10-17-2020, 05:26 AM
Courtier

https://www.channel5.com/show/beatri...ed-princesses/

Documentary on the 2 princesses Beatrice and Eugenie; tonight, channel 5
Old 10-17-2020, 07:28 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post

Documentary on the 2 princesses Beatrice and Eugenie; tonight, channel 5
Thank you angieuk for the notification and link to the channel's 5 documentary, Beatrice and Eugenie: Pampered Princesses?. The Channel 5 website has a short sentence under the "About" subheading: How right is the public's perception of the princesses?

Sky TV also have a website for 5HD's program, but with a more detailed description: ...Pampered Princesses? Hats, Holidays and the high life - what do we really know about the ninth and tenth in line to the throne? We go behind the headlines to reveal the truth about the princesses.
https://www.sky.com/watch/title/prog...7-b669ad4f6ea0

Daily Mail released an article promoting the documentary with Tom Quinn and Richard Kay as the main contributors. There is also a 50 second video of the documentary itself
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...nts-split.html

Moderators, please move this post if necessary.
Old 10-17-2020, 12:00 PM
Courtier

I saw that in the listings this morning. Whilst Channel 5 aren't exactly known for their nuanced approach to royal documentaries at least this might point out that a lot of the outright nasty mocking starting from when they were teens wasn't even about them so much as their parents and some poor fashion choices at a few key events.
Old 10-17-2020, 02:10 PM
Aristocracy

It seems to be again their turn to be put through the ringers. If anyone has a problem with their parents than they should write about them and leave the younger Generation alone, OMO.
Old 10-18-2020, 12:55 PM
Aristocracy

Hello everyone did someone see the Documentary about Pss's Beatrice and Eugenie?
Old 10-18-2020, 06:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by REAL COUNTESS View Post
Hello everyone did someone see the Documentary about Pss's Beatrice and Eugenie?
I did not unfortunately, because I don't live in the UK and I don't have a subscription to watch the catch-up

I would love to watch it though, particularly on how the documentary explored Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie's late teen/early adulthood or even the public perception.
Old 10-18-2020, 06:28 PM
Nobility

As the co-founders of The Anti-Slavery Collective, Princess Eugenie and Julia de Boinville visited the Salvation Army safe house and talked to modern slavery survivors and staff members.
@the_anti_slavery_collective
In honour of #AntiSlaveryDay, earlier this week our co-founders HRH Princess Eugenie and Julia de Boinville visited a @salvationarmyuk safe house for a sociallly distanced visit with modern slavery survivors and staff members.

They were incredibly moved by the courageous stories of the survivors who had endured sometimes decades of abuse at the hands of traffickers and slave labourers. These incredible individuals have the courage to remain inspired by the prospect of a brighter future, despite their difficult journey in the face of extreme adversity.

In addition to vital safe houses such as the one we visited, Salvation Army also help adult victims get access to education opportunities, legal advice, counselling, and support in obtaining employment and housing.

Pictured: Our co-founders, Eugenie and Jules, holding plant pots made for them by survivors.

#EndSlavery #ModernSlavery
14h
https://www.instagram.com/p/CGein8EnZa2/
Old 10-20-2020, 01:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Eugenie spoke at UN Women conference on human trafficking trends and the impact from COVID-19. On behalf of @TASC_org which she co-founded.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ekt_mk3X...jpg&name=large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ekt_mk2W...jpg&name=large
Old 10-20-2020, 01:36 PM
Aristocracy

Horrible Numbers. I know this sounds terrible,but as long as there is supply and demand, this will not go away. I wish Pss Eugenie the best for this difficult project.

Tags
current events, jack brooksbank, princess eugenie