The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-04-2020, 10:40 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison H View Post
Oh dear, that's worrying. Fingers crossed for them.

Eugenie's been delivering boxes of fresh fruit and veg to NHS staff.
Iíve not read about fruit & veg., rather it was reported that she & her mother delivered staples, pasta, tinned fruit, etc. https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...ng-uk-workers/
I questioned the wisdom of personal delivery of anything when I saw the article since we were on lockdown in CA at the time & personally trotting down to the local hospital w/ Ďsuppliesí would not have been allowed.

Old 04-04-2020, 11:03 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndral View Post
I’ve not read about fruit & veg., rather it was reported that she & her mother delivered staples, pasta, tinned fruit, etc. https://www.hellomagazine.com/royalt...ng-uk-workers/
I questioned the wisdom of personal delivery of anything when I saw the article since we were on lockdown in CA at the time & personally trotting down to the local hospital w/ ‘supplies’ would not have been allowed.
She delivered fruit and fresh products on another trip

https://twitter.com/Stanley33147925/...57114479988736

Visiting people at the hospital, or any where is a no now. But delivering things to people at risk is permitted. Like delivering groceries to family members who cant get out. My sister and brother in law bring me my groceries so I don't have to go out except for work to limit my exposure. The staff they delivered to were wearing masks and would have washed and sanitized anything that was brought in.

Anyways really sad to hear that Jack's dad and mom are both sick, dad bad enough to be in the ICU. Its rough enough having one parent ill, not alone two.

Old 04-05-2020, 01:18 AM
Courtier

Agree, and the Brooksbank parents seem like a lovely and personable couple. I'm not crazy about the Yorks calling the photographers to record their latest public relations efforts. Those two nice gals, Bea and Eug, need to distance themselves from their parents' machinations stat.
Old 04-05-2020, 01:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
I respectfully disagree. This is a family that loves each other unconditionally and show it every way possible. To put "optics" above family is, IMO, petty, self serving and is the mark of a superficial person.
Old 04-05-2020, 04:11 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopoldine View Post
Agree, and the Brooksbank parents seem like a lovely and personable couple. I'm not crazy about the Yorks calling the photographers to record their latest public relations efforts. Those two nice gals, Bea and Eug, need to distance themselves from their parents' machinations stat.

Funny that itís Eugenie taking the snaps and putting them on social media.
Old 04-05-2020, 04:48 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopoldine View Post
They are not. Eugenie is promoting the work of the NHS. Who she is arranging supplies too. Which is absolutely allowed a d great she is doing it.
Old 04-06-2020, 12:26 AM
Gentry

It is wonderful what the York family is doing to support NHS. I wholeheartedly applaud them! It is NOT a "public relations effort".
Old 04-06-2020, 12:35 AM
Imperial Majesty

The only reason they are publishing photos is to promote the work of the NHS and the other volunteers. To show the real heroes out there keeping people safe during this. The NHS staff deserve as much attention and applause as they can receive. Its really sad anyone would try and twist this into the Yorks trying to get good PR for themselves or their family.

The York girls do plenty of charity work that they get very little to know coverage for. And they don't promote. We only ever know when someone from the charity they visit lets it be known on social media. With some exceptions like Eugenie promoting some of her official patronages on her Instagram. But again promoting the work not themselves.
Old 04-11-2020, 10:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

Any news on how the inlaws are doing?
Old 04-11-2020, 10:43 PM
Imperial Majesty

I suspect the next time we will hear anything is if one or other passes away. I take it as 'no news is good news'.
Old 04-13-2020, 10:36 AM
Imperial Majesty

Easter wishes from @the_anti_slavery_collective founders: Princess Eugenie and Julia De Boinville

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-6chuBnwj0/
Old 04-16-2020, 04:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Today Princess Eugenie took part in @run.for.heroes a charity initaitive hosted by @vmgiving aimed at raising money to help the NHS workers fighting against covid_19.
The initiative consists in running 5k (always social distancing), donating 5 £, and nominating other 5 people on your social media to do the same.

https://scontent-frt3-1.cdninstagram...Q%3D%3D.2&se=8
Old 04-17-2020, 02:34 AM
Courtier

Eugenie is cute. She's busy and shares interesting and useful information.
Old 04-24-2020, 04:53 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Happy 10th Anniversary Eugenie and Jack!

https://twitter.com/majestymagazine/...551312385?s=21
Old 04-25-2020, 12:19 PM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Eugenie reading ‘Guess How Much I Love You’ by Sam McBratney

Old 04-25-2020, 12:33 PM
Royal Highness

Eugenie and Jack brought a smile to my face with her recent Anniversary post. Nice to share after so many people moaning about their current lives and restrictions. The fact that she has asked others to also contribute their personal anniversary photos is a really sweet idea. Time to think of good times. JMO
Old 04-25-2020, 05:35 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Eugenie and Jack are such a lovely couple - I didn't realise they had been dating for such a long time prior to their engagement!

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 04-28-2020, 10:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

Today Princess Eugenie with Jack, delivered a supply of healthy lunches to the front line workers of this pandemic

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWsEU2hX...jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/achampaneri/stat...622913/photo/2
Old 04-29-2020, 12:23 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Today Princess Eugenie with Jack, delivered a supply of healthy lunches to the front line workers of this pandemic

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWsEU2hX...jpg&name=large

https://twitter.com/achampaneri/stat...622913/photo/2
Great to see them continuing to support the NHS.

Meals are so appreciated by the front line during times like this.
Old 05-13-2020, 03:26 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Eugenie and Jack were invited to volunteer with the Salvation Army:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAI4OXSD...d=qzfivomtj21q

Tags
current events, jack brooksbank, princess eugenie