Princess Eugenie, Jack Brooksbank and Family, Current Events 1: Oct 2018 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought her father became patron of the hospital after the scoliosis operation.

You would be correct, this isn't listed on the RNOH History website or wikipedia, but it is listed on the royal.gov website under his patronages. :flowers:

May she have problems during eventual pregnancy due to scoliosis?
Or, after the operation, all is OK?

May she have problems during eventual pregnancy due to scoliosis?
Or, after the operation, all is OK?

Scientists have determined scoliosis causes no issues in that department, either inception, carrying or birth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Together with Tracey Emin Princess Eugenie viewed Tracey Emin's latest exhibition "A Fortnight of Tears" at the White Cube gallery:

** Pic **

Eugenie does such wonderful work especially promoting the excellence of the NHS Spinal Unit.

I think her wedding gown was the ultimate demonstration especially to young women that their scars are not ugly and something to be ashamed of and hide. How many women in her position would make her scar the focal point of her Wedding Gown as a symbol of triumph or a badge of honour, forgoing what would have been a beautiful veil just like all the other married women of the family.

No wonder they wanted to ensure it was televised. Her message went around the world.

Eugenie does such wonderful work especially promoting the excellence of the NHS Spinal Unit.

I think her wedding gown was the ultimate demonstration especially to young women that their scars are not ugly and something to be ashamed of and hide. How many women in her position would make her scar the focal point of her Wedding Gown as a symbol of triumph or a badge of honour, forgoing what would have been a beautiful veil just like all the other married women of the family.

No wonder they wanted to ensure it was televised. Her message went around the world.
Yes, I agree. I have always liked this young lady and have enjoyed watching her grow into a charming woman. Just love seeing her pretty face light up when with her husband. Their wedding was one of my 3 favorites. She will be a brilliant spokes-woman for Spinal ailments and I believe she comes across to them as extremely caring. Nice.

I have always admired both she and her sister for their positive and upbeat personalities and their quite significant charity work carried out in the harsh glare of the DM and others of its ilk. Fitting in the amount of charity work Eugenie does with a full-time job is quite an achievement.

Today, February 28, Eugenie viewed the display of her wedding dress in the new exhibition 'A Royal Wedding: HRH Princess Eugenie and Mr Jack Brooksbank' at Windsor Castle:

** gettyimages gallery **

Her eyebrows look like caterpillars.

Can you tell I am not a fan of the heavy brow look?

I do like this young lady. Isn't on the Royal pay but does her special charity work, which this one very close to her heart, without airs and over playing. I sincerely hope that she and her new husband have a long and happy life together. Apparently the media was in attendance for this special day but normally she can be found at least one a week talking to the young patients and trying to help they over their fears. This according to many with family members there. She varies her appearance to fit her work schedule but always tries to get there. Nice. I am sure she knows how frightening these operations can be to a child.

Such a breathtaking photo - Eugenie was a gorgeous bride and she and Jack are one of my favourite royal newlyweds. They seem like a lovely and down to earth, approachable couple and Eugenie always seems very interested in the engagements she does and doesn't do them just because she feels the need to (on one of her previous engagements she posted a photo of the Queen Mother at the same location which I thought was a really nice touch).

Such a breathtaking photo - Eugenie was a gorgeous bride and she and Jack are one of my favourite royal newlyweds. They seem like a lovely and down to earth, approachable couple and Eugenie always seems very interested in the engagements she does and doesn't do them just because she feels the need to (on one of her previous engagements she posted a photo of the Queen Mother at the same location which I thought was a really nice touch).

If you thought that was breathtaking, then you should really love this one. Also, they really don't want to show us how those Ears of Wheat brooches looked in her hair :lol: Every angle we've seen it's just slightly out of frame.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvZgXEFhyYk/

Eugenie as Co-Founder of the Anti-slavery collective participated in the 19th "Alliance Against Trafficking in Persons Conference" in Vienna, Austria, today, April 8:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
She looks pretty. The man in picture 2 has that “I’m sitting next to a princess!!” look.

I am really impressed by many things Eugenie has done lately - her extensive involvement in causes like this and the RNOH, along with balancing her job and her new marriage. She's definitely an asset to the royal family. :)

I am really impressed by many things Eugenie has done lately - her extensive involvement in causes like this and the RNOH, along with balancing her job and her new marriage. She's definitely an asset to the royal family. :)

Agreed :flowers:She has done a wonderful job of literally being a working royal.

No she isn't a 'working royal' as in paid to be a full time royal. But she does more, she works a full time job and she balances that with a number of patronages. Her and Bea have around as many as Kate (think Bea has more). They both have embraced ones they have a real passion for. And it shows.

Eugenie is indeed an asset to the family. Even if not recognized for it. ?

I prefer to belief in private her family most definitely see’s her worth and let’s her know much they appreciate her being a representative of them Even if it’s unofficial,

I prefer to belief in private her family most definitely see’s her worth and let’s her know much they appreciate her being a representative of them Even if it’s unofficial,

Sad thing is why is it unofficial? It costs nothing for them to recognize her work in the CC. She already does it on her own dime.

In reality it would benefit them. People over look Eugenie and Bea's work as they get no recognition. Makes it easy to paint them as the 'party girls', well Eugenie less now married. And the charities they support get less attention. It would certainly benefit the royal family and the charities, to simply include the girls in the CC. And would cost nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom