Princess Eugenie is expecting her first child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say the waiting for little baby Brooksbank and no news is really feel like eternity.

We're now in February, which means that Baby Brooksbank will probably be a February Baby:flowers: Unless Eugenie's due date is in early March, since spring only starts at the end of March.

If Baby Brooksbank is a February Baby, I wonder the chances of he/she being born on Valentine's day? I know it's little, but wouldn't it be romantic? ;) :wub:

I hope everything goes smoothly and happy wishes to Eugenie and Jack and their family. :flowers:

Right now, I mostly wonder how Jack is handling being an expectant father. First time daddies have been known to have exhibited some very strange and odd behavior waiting for Baby #1 to arrive. I wonder if the least, little thing makes Jack go "is it time yet??" :D

A Valentine's day baby that would be great, forgot about this day. If this little one really be born on this day, he will never forget the joy of holding the little one in his arms on this day for LOVERS. Way better than candies, who deposit them self's to hips, or somewhere around there.

It would be sweet sweet if he or she is born on their grandpas birthday :)

I read somewhere recently that the due date was definitely mid February ... but "mid" is a bit vague, and babies don't necessarily appear on due dates :) .

I would like to see Eugenie and Jack name their children like Anne, Timothy, Zara, Mike, Autumn, and Peter have done....not after anyone. Let these children live their life as free from Royal influence as possible. The Firm, will not be using the services of these great grands, the parents should not feel they need to honor any ancestor. However if Eugenie and Jack want to use an ancestors name then let them. I just like to see individuality for the children if the parents want it....JMOO, JLYHY.

I would like to see Eugenie and Jack name their children like Anne, Timothy, Zara, Mike, Autumn, and Peter have done....not after anyone. Let these children live their life as free from Royal influence as possible. The Firm, will not be using the services of these great grands, the parents should not feel they need to honor any ancestor. However if Eugenie and Jack want to use an ancestors name then let them. I just like to see individuality for the children if the parents want it....JMOO, JLYHY.

If they end up with a name like, as a pure example - Philip Albert Louis Nicholas or Alice Victoria Elizabeth Sarah it will be because they themselves want it, not because they think any sort of royal protocol dictates. Many people do like to use family names, at least as middle names (hence a lot of Elizabeths even in the non royal first name crowd).

William and Kate seem the type to stick to traditional names anyway and I think these two will go for something in the traditional, old fashioned or classic that's currently trendy - like Wilfred (the baby's older cousin) or even a bit like Christopher Woolf (Edo's son) so they can give him a nickname. I don't really expect a Savannah type even though that is a pretty name. *Maybe* something a bit Archie-ish which is kind of old fashioned with a twist.

I read somewhere recently that the due date was definitely mid February ... but "mid" is a bit vague, and babies don't necessarily appear on due dates :) .

An 'insider' confirmed it was mid-February. We all know how reliable those are.:whistling:

Tabloids don't have 'insiders'. They make guesses and hope that they aren't too off.

Tim has no children, so not sure who he has done.

It has nothing to do with the firm 'using them'or not. Louise and James have very traditional names though their parents made it clear they wished for their children to have very private lives. Archie has a pretty untraditional royal name even though he could have been expected to have a royal name.

The only ones with any obligation to choose a royal name are the heirs. But classic names are very popular, and honoring family in a midddle name is common, so its likely they will Choose to do so.

I still think it would be nice to name it Victoria if it's a girl.

Victoria would be very pretty for a little girl! And she would not have as many girl cousins also named Victoria like Queen Victoria had so many granddaughters named Victoria.

An 'insider' confirmed it was mid-February. We all know how reliable those are.:whistling:

Tabloids don't have 'insiders'. They make guesses and hope that they aren't too off.

Regardless of whether this particular report was reliable, whenever an individual informs a tabloid of information they are privy to I would say it is not inaccurate to label them an "insider", and nor would I call it a guess.

Regardless of whether this particular report was reliable, whenever an individual informs a tabloid of information they are privy to I would say it is not inaccurate to label them an "insider", and nor would I call it a guess.

For all we know the insider could be their housekeeper's mailman's second cousin three times removed who heard 'it was mid month'.

How many times do these 'inside sources' actually get it right? :ermm:

1 out of 10 times they are right. And its usually sheer dumb luck.

Its not like their friends and family are leaking personal information to tabloids.

All anybody has is a window of time when the baby might arrive. No one knows for sure except Baby Brooksbank and he/she's not talking.

Taking into account that a child may arrive two weeks early, on the projected due date or a week after, that pretty much covers all of a month. *This* is what makes first time daddies go "is it time yet?"

I bet Eugenie is missing seeing her toes right about now. :D

the baby will arrive when it arrives...

i like Alfie Philip Brooksbank as a name for a boy, but it has nothing to do with me!

Well, I certainly never guessed Beatrice or Eugenie! In fact, I think the only royal name I've guessed correctly was George. We'll see :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom