Princess Beatrice: Relationships Musings and Suggestions

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope she is not getting manipulated by people around her.

...However, I don't think she's planning on becoming a single mother any time soon. Good heavens, Andy would pound his head, William as "in line" can't, but I'm sure he would hold Harry's coat. Don't know about Peter, but I could see Zara and Mike arguing about who holds who's coat while Edo would be running for his life.

Granny would be sipping her tea and nodding reassuringly to Philip that "the boys" are taking care of things. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
...However, I don't think she's planning on becoming a single mother any time soon. Good heavens, Andy would pound his head, William as "in line" can't, but I'm sure he would hold Harry's coat. Don't know about Peter, but I could see Zara and Mike arguing about who holds who's coat while Edo would be running for his life.

Granny would be sipping her tea and nodding reassuringly to Philip that "the boys" are taking care of things. [emoji3]
I can really see this visually from your description. [emoji16][emoji16]

Granny would be sipping her tea and nodding reassuringly to Philip that "the boys" are taking care of things. :D

why would they do this? I don't think that the RF would be thrilled if Bea or one of the others had a baby without being married.. but I don't think that they would be horrified these days..

I don't know if this is so hilarious because it's spot on descriptive, or because I agree 100%!:lol:

I think the one that matters [HMQ] would be..

IDK, I’m not sure this would horrify the Queen after she lived through the messes in the 90s. At some point, you just figured as long as they are happy. And in regards to Beatrice, she’s strictly as a grandmother as she’s no longer to do things such as give permission as the monarch.

I honestly think if Beatrice found herself pregnant, we would have a sped up royal wedding. Like several pregnant 'former royal' brides on the continent. Baby bump possibly hidden or not so much. The baby born if not conceived on the right side of the blanket.

I think Marg pretty well summed up the scenario. They'd all feel like they would want to do something about the situation but the reality would be that there's not much they can really do.

I don't see it happening though. I give Beatrice enough credit to have the smarts enough to be able to avoid a pregnancy before marriage. To be able to have a child of her own though would be an incentive to marry sooner rather than later (to the right guy) though. Once a woman hits 30, that biological clock can sound deafening. :D

A pregnancy before marriage would be a right royal scandal. The tabloids would call Beatrice Edo 's baby mama and HRH Princess Beatrice of Stork. The succession is disrupted and the government would get involved.

An illegitimate child would have no place in succession so that’s moot but it would a huge scandal , Make her the butt of dirty Jokes , would ruin any good that Beatrice tries to do and probably anger/disappoint her Father, Grandparents and Charles. But Seriously she is a grown person in a steady relationship for 10 years and knows how to prevent accidents. Getting pregnant now is pure self sabotage.

Last edited:
A pregnancy before marriage would be a right royal scandal. The tabloids would call Beatrice Edo 's baby mama and HRH Princess Beatrice of Stork. The succession is disrupted and the government would get involved.

And this would be different how? The tabloids and the people that read said tabloids are in a class all by themselves and will focus and harp on anything derogatory, negative, scandalous and/or just plain old back fence gossip.

Methinks you take the tabloids a bit too seriously. ;)

I honestly think if Beatrice found herself pregnant, we would have a sped up royal wedding. Like several pregnant 'former royal' brides on the continent. Baby bump possibly hidden or not so much. The baby born if not conceived on the right side of the blanket.

Not that long ago that's exactly what happened in the larger Dutch royal family. The king's cousin Jaime suddenly announcing his engagement (on the day his cousin Friso died but he didn't know that yet), getting married within 2 months and having a baby girl (princess Zita de Bourbon de Parme) 4 1/2 months later.

Or more likely they would simply do something about the situation discreetly and quickly. Problem solved. These days a grown woman has a choice.

True. But plenty don't see an issue. I don’t believe we know Beatrice Views on that particular matter . It’s a very personal choice that is not our business either way.

Not that long ago that's exactly what happened in the larger Dutch royal family. The king's cousin Jaime suddenly announcing his engagement (on the day his cousin Friso died but he didn't know that yet), getting married within 2 months and having a baby girl (princess Zita de Bourbon de Parme) 4 1/2 months later.

They came to mind. As did Beatrice Borromeo's sister Mathilde who was six months pregnant when she married a Furstenberg prince.

An illegitimate child would have no place in succession so that’s moot but it would a huge scandal , Make her the butt of dirty Jokes , would ruin any good that Beatrice tries to do and probably anger/disappoint her Father, Grandparents and Charles. But Seriously she is a grown person in a steady relationship for 10 years and knows how to prevent accidents. Getting pregnant now is pure self sabotage.

Baby would only be illegitamite if they didn't marry before it was born.

This is the 21st century. Her charity work would not be destroyed by her getting pregnant outside of marriage. This isn't the days when the women were hidden in backrooms and the baby shipped off so no one knew.

It doesn't matter how many years one dates, accidents are called accidents for a reason. No one plans them. Birth control is not always absolute.

That’s true but failures of Modern Hormonal birth control when taken properly are very very rare. If she did not get pregnant for a decade it probably means she knows what she is doing in that regard. And yeah that’s assuming Edo is all up for a shot gun marriage. He gets a say as well :)

I would say she has things figured out. They likely take extra precautions.

LaRae

I think the one that matters [HMQ] would be..

If you mean the queen I don't think so... She's an old lady but she's not a dinosaur. She has accepted divorced people into the family... and while she may disapprove to an extent, she accepts that the world has changed and that not everyone shares very strict views on these things. I certainly don't think that she would be expecting her family to react so seriously to the man involved....

why would the succession be disrupted?? If she marries before the baby's born, its in the succession. If not, Bea is harldy near to the throne.

Let's move on please. Further speculation about a pregnancy / what the couple would do in the instance of a pregnancy will be removed.

With Eduardo coming to Lady Gabriella's wedding I expect a new round of "nearly engaged" rumours to start again with them on the next few days.

With Eduardo coming to Lady Gabriella's wedding I expect a new round of "nearly engaged" rumours to start again with them on the next few days.
Most likely some of them will have them marry later this year at Windsor Chapel as well :flowers:

I think that James Middleton & Alizee Thevenet will marry first.

Of course not; maybe in the same venue Pippa & James Matthews married?
As for Beatrice; if Edoardo accompanies her to the wedding of her cousin, it is a sign that their relationship is serious.

If Beado has moved to the next level about the relationship I hope they gave some serious thought to helping Edo's son adapting to the changes, especially if it becomes an engagement. Edo's ex who is the boy's mother was a loose cannon when rumors of the relationship started.

I think that James Middleton & Alizee Thevenet will marry first.

What gives you this impression? How long have they known each other? Although of course, this is a topic for a Middleton family thread.

Of course not; maybe in the same venue Pippa & James Matthews married?...

I agree. That makes sense. It's not even a question about St. George's Chapel. Pippa and James are siblings of a future queen, but they are not royals, nor are they closely related by blood to Queen Elizabeth.

In July it will be a year of their dating, so they are reportedly dating longer (I mean James & Alizee). And there is no child to be involved.

All the best to both couples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom