Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 17: June 2017-July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
Beatrice_zpsd8706628.png

Arms of HRH Princess Beatrice of York

Welcome to Princess Beatrice of York's
Current Events, Part 17

Commencing June 19, 2017

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Leopoldine wrote: "There is no way this woman is dating anyone now."

I disagree that she is not dating. She may well be having dates but not with anyone who is willing to be photographed yet, that's a big step for any person imo, and can be a deal-breaker.

Last edited:
so just because she's single it automatically makes her unhappy? she seems fine too me
One can be single and happy. some people just recuperate faster in heartaches than others. That and helps that she is always doing something if she does struggle.

Anyways, Princess Beatrice was at Nuffield Health Royal Windsor Triathlon on Sunday 18 June 2017. Donations will go to Macmillan Cancer Support. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCmKKxYWAAA0uwU.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCmKKxXXoAEKWdk.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DClqy2NWAAA64M9.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DClgRncXoAAc1Ni.jpg

Princess Beatrice & Eugenie hosted a reception for Charity:Water at St. James's Palace on June 19, 2017. Beatrice, Eugenie & Sarah have supported @charitywater for many years. For her 25th Birthday, Beatrice raised $4,474 for clean water in Rwanda
https://hrhprincessbeatriceblog.fil...06/screen-shot-2017-06-20-at-1-17-15-pm-2.jpg

Last edited:
PB was at a charity gala dinner closing the 2017 Musique et Vin festival at Clos Vougeot in France on the 25th June 2017

off topic Princess Beatrice went on a vlog to talk about cyber bullying the Be cool be nice campaign. She appears at 6:24

I will be interesting to see what more come of this

:previous: I watched the blog earlier today. It's interesting to see Beatrice collaborating with Alfie Deyes, who is a big name on YouTube. I wonder if it's just a coincidence that they are a part of the same campaign or if Beatrice is planning to collaborate with more YouTubers or Alfie in particular in the near future.

Happy Birthday to Princess Beatrice

Princess Beatrice in pictures: Princess celebrates 29th birthday | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Princess Beatrice watch a game at the tennis US open in September 8

https://www.profimedia.cz/data/image-large-preview/1/0348786349/profimedia-0348786349.jpg
https://www.profimedia.cz/data/image-large-preview/1/0348786350/profimedia-0348786350.jpg
https://www.profimedia.cz/data/image-large-preview/1/0348786351/profimedia-0348786351.jpg

Princess Beatrice has plates broken over her head as part of a Greek tradition while enjoying a holiday on the island of Simi with friends including supermodel Karolina Kurkova

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice to see her out :flowers:

She often attends. Big Change, the charity she is considered a founder of with Holly and Sam Branson, helped bring the We movement to the UK. Bea often attends events both in London and New York for the movement.

:previous: I'm not sure I understand. The only connection with Greece that I can think of is her grandfather, Prince Philip. :flowers:

Last edited:
The black leather jacket does nothing for the outfit.

LaRae

:previous: That is an amazing article and when she described her grandmother I had an instant picture in my head of a video from the recent anniversary she and Princess Anne attended. She was bright and so animated and I thought wow, 91 and still looking and listening like she's enjoying herself. It really is no wonder she is one of Beatrice's role models.

Interestingly enough her mother, Sarah talks of the Queen as being wonderfully forgiving and understanding. And that she is close to and loves her girls is easy to see in any photos. Beatrice's admiration for Harry is lovely to see as they have spent a lot of time together as they were growing up. William got a girlfriend, a fiance and then a wife. Harry hung out with the rellies on the slopes, Andrew, Sarah, Beatrice and Eugenie and occasionally the boyfriends.

Beatrice's admiration for Harry is lovely to see as they have spent a lot of time together as they were growing up. William got a girlfriend, a fiance and then a wife. Harry hung out with the rellies on the slopes, Andrew, Sarah, Beatrice and Eugenie and occasionally the boyfriends.

The more cynical view might be that it was probably quite useful for Beatrice to mention Harry and the Invictus games to attract attention, quite like she used the Queen and her mother in the very same interview.

Regardless of how anyone can interpret what Beatrice states and feels about family, the point that is clear that her family is important to her. I think, for the most part, that can apply to each and every one of us. ;)

Regardless of how anyone can interpret what Beatrice states and feels about family, the point that is clear that her family is important to her. I think, for the most part, that can apply to each and every one of us. ;)

Yes, her family feeling is admirable.
But when oh when will the York girls realize their mother is a liability?

Mentioning how they adore her, how she inspires them, is just likely to put potential romantic partners off- not to consider financial prospects.
In short- it's not helping! Unless with people who admire blind loyalty- no matter what!

(I read somewhere that the general attitude towards Beatrice and Eugenie is:
Pity about the mother.)

They love their mother warts and all and are not ashamed to say it. Good for them. These are grown reasonably intelligent woman who don't live in cave So they know exactly who their mother is and what she has done and get poor choices. They presumably know Sarah will be Sarah and accept it. Any man who would think less of them for that is not a a man worth having IMO. Not to muddy the waters but Do you feel the same about The princes talking about Diana?

Yes, her family feeling is admirable.
But when oh when will the York girls realize their mother is a liability?

Mentioning how they adore her, how she inspires them, is just likely to put potential romantic partners off- not to consider financial prospects.
In short- it's not helping! Unless with people who admire blind loyalty- no matter what!

(I read somewhere that the general attitude towards Beatrice and Eugenie is:
Pity about the mother.)

Perhaps Beatrice would rather not have a partner who can't accept that her mother is a non negotiable part of her life.

The more cynical view might be that it was probably quite useful for Beatrice to mention Harry and the Invictus games to attract attention, quite like she used the Queen and her mother in the very same interview.
Since they were both in the same city, Toronto, it is hardly surprising that Beatrice mentioned Harry or more likely since this was an interview, was asked about Harry and she kept right on topic Harry and the Invictus Games when I am sure they were hoping for a mention of Meghan.

She was also asked who her role models - no mystery there, it's a question often asked and her answers have only matured as she has. But I have to admit I have been waiting for the cynical digs to start.

I hardly see her dragging her cousin in for publicity. She briefly mentioned Harry. He did make an appearance at the WE event as part of his Invictus trip. He didn't even say his name, and stayed on topic of her trip there.

As for mentioning her mother and grandmother why shouldn't she? I see no one criticizing William and Harry for mentioning their mother or the queen. Why is it any different for Beatrice? Its not surprising that in her charity work, that she would be inspired by the model of her grandmother and her mother. She did mention her godmother as well who she gets advice from.

It seemed quite a good articulate interview on her part :flowers:

They love their mother warts and all and are not ashamed to say it. Good for them. These are grown reasonably intelligent woman who don't live in cave So they know exactly who their mother is and what she has done and get poor choices. They presumably know Sarah will be Sarah and accept it. Any man who would think less of them for that is not a a man worth having IMO. Not to muddy the waters but Do you feel the same about The princes talking about Diana?

I do think William and Harry should downplay the Diana worship, partly because it is damaging for their father, who will be the next monarch.

BUT- I wasn't just speaking about romantic partners.
I believe that Beatrice and Eugenie would have both been given official roles in the RF, if not for Fergie. Supposedly Charles can't get past that, and so the charity work the York girls do is on their own account.

(I suspect the events they do attend, like Trooping, the garden parties, etc. will come to an abrupt end once Charles succeeds.)

I sincerely think we're projecting personal feelings onto Charles that may not even exist. Then again, they may. We just don't really know what Charles thinks. One thing for sure is that, straight from the horse's (Andrew's) mouth, comes a statement that puts this all to rest.

“There is no truth to the story that there could be a split between The Prince of Wales and I over my daughters’ participation as Members of the Royal Family and any continued speculation is pointless,” he said in the statement. “As a father, my wish for my daughters is for them is to be modern working young women, who happen to be members of the Royal Family, and I am delighted to see them building their careers. When they do support the Royal Family in its work this is very much appreciated by my Family and most importantly by those organizations and to those for whom their participation makes such a difference to their lives.”

Andrew issued this statement on his Twitter account on December 9, 2016

http://people.com/royals/prince-andrew-statement-princess-eugenie-beatrice-rumors/

:previous:
Yes, but that contradicts what Andrew has said in the past.

At one time he told the press that he could see no reason why his daughters should not be working royals, since that would take some of the burden from him.

So it seems he has changed his tune. Or maybe not.

As you say, we really don't know what Charles thinks about it.

I do think William and Harry should downplay the Diana worship, partly because it is damaging for their father, who will be the next monarch.

BUT- I wasn't just speaking about romantic partners.
I believe that Beatrice and Eugenie would have both been given official roles in the RF, if not for Fergie. Supposedly Charles can't get past that, and so the charity work the York girls do is on their own account.

(I suspect the events they do attend, like Trooping, the garden parties, etc. will come to an abrupt end once Charles succeeds.)

I doubt that. The girls will continue to attend the events the extended royal family attends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom