The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-26-2018, 09:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Any guy she is seen with is going to be 'possible new boyfriend'.

Could do worse, even if he looks a bit scruffy. He is a former attorney with a major British law firm, who started his own highly successful business doing promotional work for major celebrities. Besides the whole CEO of Merryweather gyms.

But prepared for all types of 'is this the new man' story for a long time to come.

Old 02-26-2018, 10:31 PM
Royal Highness

Comments on the Fail referred to this guy as her driver. He loves hobnobbing with celebrities. We'll if this is serious if he's Beatrice's wedding date at one or both Royal nuptials.

Old 02-26-2018, 10:38 PM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
Lost me at "comments from the Fail"
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 02-26-2018, 11:14 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame Verseau View Post
Comments on the Fail referred to this guy as her driver. He loves hobnobbing with celebrities. We'll if this is serious if he's Beatrice's wedding date at one or both Royal nuptials.
Its not fair to say he loves 'hobnobbing', makes him sound like some groupie. Its his business. After working for one of the top law firms in London, he worked for Bain, a global management firm that works with luxury brands. He now is one of the owners of Ivy Ventures, they manage the business portfolios for celebrities from Beyoncé, to Floyd Maryweather and others. That is why he is often seen with them. He is CEO of Floyd's gyms.

Even if they are dating I highly doubt he would be at either wedding. Maybe Eugenie's. A casual boyfriend of a few months is not going to get invited to Harry's IMO.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Administrator

Beatrice participated in the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona today, March 1:

** rex gallery **

** dailymail: Back to business! Princess Beatrice looks chic in an all-black ensemble as she attends tech conference in Barcelona **
Old 03-04-2018, 01:39 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Beatrice Preparing to move out of St. James’s Palace-
Busy Bea is set to pack her bags | Daily Mail Online

A.W. TOZER
Old 03-04-2018, 01:49 AM
Majesty

Beatrice travels so much and is in the US so often that Andrew has probably come to the conclusion, now Eugenie is marrying, that the apartment just isn't financially viable any more. When in England I suppose she could always stay at Royal Lodge, or with her sister and brother in law.
Old 03-04-2018, 02:06 AM
Imperial Majesty

Where is Eugenie said to be living after marriage? Are the DM still going off the speculation she will be moving into ivy cottage eventually? Honestly if the truth of Bea moving out is real, I'd think Eugenie would be staying put with Jack. Since Andrew pays his daughter's security, I think Andrew would want Eugenie to remain on a palace property where there is built in security. $20,000 a year for a private place in London is pretty cheap, not just a place in a palace.
Old 03-04-2018, 03:47 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Princess Beatrice Preparing to move out of St. James’s Palace-
Busy Bea is set to pack her bags | Daily Mail Online
If it i true that she spends quite a lot of time in NY, then it does make sense for her to give up the London apartment
Old 03-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryong View Post
Beatrice travels so much and is in the US so often that Andrew has probably come to the conclusion, now Eugenie is marrying, that the apartment just isn't financially viable any more. When in England I suppose she could always stay at Royal Lodge, or with her sister and brother in law.
I don't know, Beatrice seems to spend lots of time in London as well.

And where are Eugenie and Jack going to live?
Don't they both stay in St. James?

(Though I did read that Eugenie is now living in Ivy Cottage).

She will have to think about some sort of security.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:21 PM
Royal Highness

Would Andrew push to have RPOs on a limited basis for Eugenie once she is married? D of Y may argue a new son in law to protect is an added expense along with his daughters. Or will the fact that the York princesses will be eighth and ninth in line to the throne by the time of Eugenie's wedding put an end to that?
Old 03-04-2018, 05:31 PM
Imperial Majesty

The York girls haven't had taxpayer funded RPOs since they left university. Andrew has paid for their security and enticed some of the met officers who had been on the girls' details from the police to work privately but they aren't funded by the met anymore and they won't be in future.

Sophie only gets RPOs when on official duties now as do the Queen's cousins and no doubt at some point in the future that will apply to Meghan and eventually Harry's children who probably won't even get RPOs to begin with, unlike William's.
Old 03-04-2018, 05:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post

(Though I did read that Eugenie is now living in Ivy Cottage).
No, she’s not. Ivy Cottage needs to be renovated before anyone moves in.
Old 03-04-2018, 06:27 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post

Sophie only gets RPOs when on official duties now as do the Queen's cousins and no doubt at some point in the future that will apply to Meghan and eventually Harry's children who probably won't even get RPOs to begin with, unlike William's.
That will depend on the risk assessment in the future.
Old 03-04-2018, 07:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Larisa View Post
No, she’s not. Ivy Cottage needs to be renovated before anyone moves in.
Wasn't it renovated last year?
I thought that (the damp etc.)was quietly taken care of long ago.
Old 03-04-2018, 07:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
Wasn't it renovated last year?
I thought that (the damp etc.)was quietly taken care of long ago.
Where did you hear that? It was never reported or mentioned in any reputable source I’ve seen.
Old 03-04-2018, 08:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

From what I understand Ivy cottage would have to be remodeled before she could move it...not that it has been done.

LaRae
Old 03-04-2018, 08:59 PM
Imperial Majesty

Last mention was February last year that damp had been found in the basement which was going to cost thousands to repair. And there was debate over who should have to pay for it. That was the last time the cottage, and Eugenie moving into it, was specifically mentioned.

The damp needs to be dealt with and hopefully has been. Even if Eugenie hasn't moved in or wont, leaving damp will cause more damage in long run. The cottage would need renovation as has been used as offices for the past years, to turn back into private home.
Old 03-07-2018, 12:49 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Any guy she is seen with is going to be 'possible new boyfriend'.

Could do worse, even if he looks a bit scruffy. He is a former attorney with a major British law firm, who started his own highly successful business doing promotional work for major celebrities. Besides the whole CEO of Merryweather gyms.

But prepared for all types of 'is this the new man' story for a long time to come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Its not fair to say he loves 'hobnobbing', makes him sound like some groupie. Its his business. After working for one of the top law firms in London, he worked for Bain, a global management firm that works with luxury brands. He now is one of the owners of Ivy Ventures, they manage the business portfolios for celebrities from Beyoncé, to Floyd Maryweather and others. That is why he is often seen with them. He is CEO of Floyd's gyms.

Even if they are dating I highly doubt he would be at either wedding. Maybe Eugenie's. A casual boyfriend of a few months is not going to get invited to Harry's IMO.
Beatrice's companion's name is James Williams. He hails from Walton on the Hill in Surrey. Williams is CEO of Mayweather Boxing & Fitness, which is described as a new business venture launched by former pro boxer, Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
Old 03-07-2018, 01:41 AM
Imperial Majesty

This is his business profile.

http://ivyventurepartners.com/james_williams.html

Tags
beatrice (1986- ), current events, princess beatrice