The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 07-11-2019, 01:38 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Beatrice and Edoardo attend the Lenny Kravitz & Dom Perignon 'Assemblage' exhibition, the launch Of Lenny Kravitz' UK Photography Exhibition, on 10 July in London

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...75?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...64?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...82?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...87?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photos...76?s=2048x2048

And later arriving at Annabel's Private Members Club in Mayfair, London.

https://www.profimedia.cz/similar/457032418

Old 07-11-2019, 01:41 AM
Nobility

She looks great!

Old 07-11-2019, 02:27 AM
Nobility

If a wedding takes place, which certainly isn't guaranteed, then the only reason I can think of that his son *wouldn't* be included somewhere is if his parents decided they didn't want to subject him to the scrutiny.
Old 07-11-2019, 02:47 AM
Imperial Majesty

Location: On the west side of North up from Back, United States
If there is a wedding between Edo and Beatrice, its going to be an occasion where its not only a man and a woman joining in matrimony but also creating a family.

Depending on just how old Wolfie is at the time of the wedding, I wouldn't be surprised if Wolfie does what I've seen a lot of kids in this kind of a situation do and that is to be his father's "best man" or "supporter". If it is deemed that Wolfie is too young for such a role, I imagine that he will be involved in the wedding party in some way.

We'll see how things play out. They've definitely taken their relationship public but I don't think we can take that as a guarantee that there will be an engagement and a wedding.
No law can be sacred to me but that of my nature. Good and bad are but names very readily transferable to that or this; the only right is what is after my constitution, the only wrong what is against it.

~~~Ralph Waldo Emerson~~~
Old 07-11-2019, 04:49 AM
Nobility

He's supposed to be 2-3 right? If there is a wedding any time in the next few years I think he'd be a little young to be his Dad's best man, although most likely a page boy if his parents both agree. It could be that they wouldn't want him put in the spotlight because of his stepmother.

But yes we are really getting ahead of ourselves with the wedding talk, although it does seem quite serious, so was Dave Clark.
Old 07-11-2019, 06:39 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Pretty sure there’s a thread for York weddings.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Beatrice arrives at Annabel's Private Members Club in Mayfair followed by Edoardo yesterday 11 July

https://www.profimedia.cz/similar/457824446
Old 07-31-2019, 04:19 PM
Nobility

July 15 2019

Princess Beatrice Attended a Wedding, with her boyfriend in Siena Italy 2019She also had the opportunity to meet up with SimonFranksUK of the Family Franks foundation
pic one
pic two
pic three

Love the pic of Edo and Bea cuddling up.
Old 08-09-2019, 06:00 PM
Courtier

Prince Andrew (or staff who manages his twitter) posted Princess Eugenie's collage of photographs when wishing Princess Beatrice happy Birthday on the Duke of York twitter account. They have since been pulled down.
https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/repo...e-photographs/
Old 08-09-2019, 10:41 PM
Majesty

I hope the sloppy worker is held accountable.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:42 AM
Heir Apparent

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-toddler.html

Not sure how accurate this is, since the last I heard, Edo was living with Beatrice at St. James Palace.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:55 AM
Majesty

It's hard to know but I remember Beatrice was supposedly having to move out of the larger St James Palace apartment after Eugenie moved out.

This actually makes sense when you consider the Royals have had to relocate their London digs from Buckingham Palace due to the extensive renovations.
Old 08-11-2019, 08:35 AM
Nobility

I thought he had actually been quoted as staying in St. James's but maybe things have changed. Doesn't she have a job though with an American tech firm? She seems to as of earlier this year anyway, though she might have given that up.

If there's any truth at all to it, seems to be moving forward. If they do get married hopefully everyone will be comfortable with each other in regards to the kid.
Old 08-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavs View Post
I thought he had actually been quoted as staying in St. James's but maybe things have changed. Doesn't she have a job though with an American tech firm? She seems to as of earlier this year anyway, though she might have given that up.

If she still has that position in NYC (I wouldn't call it a job; seems more like a sinecure) she may have taken a leave or something like that.
In the past, when she has been in NYC Edo seems to go along.

But maybe that's changed.
Old 09-18-2019, 12:14 AM
Administrator

Beatrice participated in the "WICT Leadership Conference And Touchstones Luncheon" in New York City yesterday, September 17:

** gettyimages gallery **
Old 09-18-2019, 08:42 AM
Heir Apparent

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...lfi-Coast.html

Seems the romance is still going strong!
If they do marry, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in Italy instead of Windsor.
Old 09-18-2019, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirabel View Post
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...lfi-Coast.html

Seems the romance is still going strong!
If they do marry, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in Italy instead of Windsor.
I would think Beatrice would want her grandparents at her wedding--and they would not be attending a destination wedding in Italy.
Old 09-18-2019, 09:53 AM
Majesty

Wink

I completely agree. Beatrice is reportedly very close to HMQ. I cannot see her 90 something grandparents travelling to Italy for her wedding.

Maybe Beatrice will consider a 2nd celebration or honeymoon in Italy?

In any case, I have the feeling that were it not for the Epstein scandal that has put her father's name front and center in the headlines, Beatrice and Edo might have made an announcement by now.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 09-18-2019, 02:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

I think it highly unlikely they will marry outside the U.K. ...she's going to want all the family there, particularly her grandparents.

LaRae
Old 09-18-2019, 03:09 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I completely agree. Beatrice is reportedly very close to HMQ. I cannot see her 90 something grandparents travelling to Italy for her wedding.

Maybe Beatrice will consider a 2nd celebration or honeymoon in Italy?

In any case, I have the feeling that were it not for the Epstein scandal that has put her father's name front and center in this headlines, Beatrice and Edo might have made an announcement by now.:ermm
:
Perhaps, but they haven't been dating that long, I know they knew each other before but there's also a small child in the mix and there's no need to rush to the altar to "beat the bio clock" or any silly phrase like that.

I don't really see an Italian destination wedding, most likely St. George's like her sister, although her father's headlines and depending on how the current political situation shakes out, I don't see carriage rides through Windsor.

Of course there are other churches she could choose in the UK as well. About 10 years ago the romantic in me hoped for York Minster but that's out for about 1,000,000 reasons.

Tags
beatrice (1986- ), current events, princess beatrice