Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 12: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Administrator in Memoriam
City
Sydney
Country
Australia
Princess Beatrice of York 12

UKPrincessBeatriceofYorkArms.jpg

Arms of HRH Princess Beatrice

commencing October 2008

Part 11 covering the period June to October 2008 can be found here.

And Warren, can you give this Ignorant Yankee a little info. on Pss Bea's arms? Thanks! :flowers:

The standard Royal Arms differentiated by coronets rather than crowns as a daughter of a Duke, and a badge containing three bees as a pun on her name.

The bees actually have historical meaning as they are on the Ferguson clan badge.

Oh Cool Beans Cats and Warren! Thanks! :flowers:

Ferguson Clan badge? Do they have their own tartan as well??

Pic 9.10.2008

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark at The Take Heart Charity
Ball, Kensington Roof Gardens, London, Britain - 09 Oct 2008

----> Pic

This is a nice pic of Pss B. Thanks, Ice. That bf however . . .

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 16.10.2008

It's been a pleasure as always, Bella :flowers:

Princess Beatrice leaving Whisky Mist nightclub. London, England - 16.10.08

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Thank you for the pictures, Iceflower.:flowers: Beatrice looks in Pic 2 really gaunt and tired. If I was her mother, I'd see to it that she spends the next weekend in the countryside walking the dog, having a hearty dinner and then early to bed. But where's her mother when she needs her?

Yikes. Not a flattering picture of Bea.

Mortified? :eek:

Mortified?:eek:

She might find them amusing........:whistling:
One thing I noticed is that she looks much nicer without all that make up, or perhaps she doesn´t wear that much it just looks as if she does.

I figured something like this was going to happen someday (private Facebook pictures going public). Since this friend "Sara" mentioned in the article has pictures of herself and Beatrice on her Facebook, anyone who's friends with Sara (not Beatrice) can see the pictures and sell them to the media, as they obviously did.

Also, though, the article mentions Beatrice's favourite books and movies listed on her Facebook profile. To see Beatrice's page, someone would actually have to be friends with Beatrice (or be part of a network she's joined). So it seems from this information that one of her "friends" betrayed her by spilling details of her Facebook page to the media.

Both Beatrice and Dave Clark, along with her mother the Duchess of York, were at Nick Haslam's party at Parkstead House. (You'll need to scroll to near bottom of the article to see Beatrice and Dave together.)
Paris finally finds her Prince after being snubbed by Wills and Harry... but alas, he's no spring chicken | Mail Online

There is a video of the party at the Telegraph. Beatrice confessed to wearing a leather jacket for being cold. At least the girl's got some common sense to dress according to the weather. Although I'd think she's got nicer jackets in her wardrobe than a leather one for an evening dress.
Paris Hilton parties with the royals - Telegraph

Today on Hola on line there is this nice pic of Beatrice, taken on her first day at Goldsmith's College, on September 25 2008.

For once Princess Beatrice really looks nice, very natural. A lovely photo.

That was taken by Tim Graham. The Royals seem to be quite relaxed around him. And, yes, it's a really nice picture of Beatrice!:)

Today on Hola on line there is this nice pic of Beatrice, taken on her first day at Goldsmith's College, on September 25 2008.

Pics 25.10.2008

Beatrice and Dave at "The Bloodlust Ball" Trinity Church, Marylebone,
London, England 25th October 2008 - the event explains their strange
make-up ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I totally agree with you Elspeth. The young royals need to step up and start doing some royal engagements. Definitely William and Harry have gotten a little better. But Beatrice and Eugenie need to do something as well. And yes, I do realize that they do a few events with their mother, but perhaps they need to attend opening or do a walkout about with the Queen, Prince Phillip or even their father. Once a quarter...once a month should do it should do it until they finish university.

Interesting--Beatrice actually looks good in semi-goth get-up. I wouldn't recommend it for class, though.:lol: And Dave has a different expression on his face, too.:)

Thanks for the pics and links, Ice & Incas. I actually think Pss B look pretty good! Maybe the Vampire look is Her look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom