Princess Beatrice is expecting her first child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many congratulations to the couple.

Could not help but smile at the timing of the announcement!

What do you mean?

It's the Sussex wedding anniversary today and they are known to have announced their were expecting a baby at Eugenie's wedding (FF even confirmed this) so the timing may or may not be coincidental. Of course their "real" wedding was three days either anyway.

In the long run I doubt it really matters. It's also Anne Boleyn's anniversary today.

It's the Sussex wedding anniversary today and they are known to have announced their were expecting a baby at Eugenie's wedding (FF even confirmed this) so the timing may or may not be coincidental. Of course their "real" wedding was three days either anyway.

In the long run I doubt it really matters. It's also Anne Boleyn's anniversary today.

I really doubt if Beat is thinking of the Sussexes...

Anyways hope it’s a girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt it as well. The Buckingham Palace announcement isn't dictated by the individual members of the RF. I might have believed in a personal jab if Beatrice herself had announced it first. But it's an official announcement, aka the men in grey suits' handwork.

In this vein, I do find the timing curious but I don't think it was Bea's own
choice.

I have no idea but I was just answering the query about what why the timing might be significant.

It was an official BP announcement but the timing is getting remarked on in the media. Of course several of the BRF are out and about on engagements as well today.

Happy news for everybody all the way around. Beatrice and Edo must be over the moon and will have a wonderful family life together.

People on social media were convinced that she looked pregnant at the DoE's funeral but I thought she looked very slim.

Anyway....SO happy that she and Edo will have their own little one soon!?

I have no idea but I was just answering the query about what why the timing might be significant.

It was an official BP announcement but the timing is getting remarked on in the media. Of course several of the BRF are out and about on engagements as well today.

I don't think anyone in the family cares as much as the media projects them to. I understand the Yorks and the Sussexes are on good terms in any case. Official announcements are good.

By the time Beatrice gives birth the Queen will have 5 great-grandsons and 6 great-granddaughters, so, just for the sake of balance I hope for a baby boy!

Congratulations to Beatrice, Edo, Wolfite and their families. Best wishes for an easy pregnancy and safe delivery.

Congratulations to Beatrice and Edoardo! That is happy news indeed, though I'm not overly surprised. When they had their pandemic wedding last year, I thought that they didn't want to postpone their family planning till after the pandemic. The Queen must be delighted to have another great-grandchild on the way. And a same-age cousin for little August must also be wonderful for the York sisters.

Beatrice turns 33 in early August, no reason for postponing maternity.

This is wonderful news! Many congratulations to the family!

Happy news!!

This news isn’t about Harry and Meghan, so lets’s keep them out of this thread. Any further off-topic comments will be deleted.

People on social media were convinced that she looked pregnant at the DoE's funeral but I thought she looked very slim.

They already have a little one of their own. This baby makes two.

This is happy news! I’m sure the family is delighted, and it will be fun for Beatrice and Eugenie to have children similar in age.

In fact, Edo has (and Dara):flowers:

Giving birth is not the only way to be a mother and Being a stepmother does not necessarily mean you are less of a mother or don’t consider the child your own just not biologically.

They already have a precious child in their lives. He is Edos’s biologically is all.

Wolfie also might have other half siblings through his mother, down the road.

Giving birth is not the only way to be a mother and Being a stepmother does not necessarily mean you are less of a mother or don’t consider the child your own just not biologically.

They already have a precious child in their lives. He is Edos’s biologically is all.

Family is not always put together and bonded solely by blood relation. If that was the case, I wouldn't have had anyone to call "family" when I was growing up. Being adopted at 3 weeks old always gave me that extra special zing to life that it's allowed to "adopt" as family, any one you choose to. There are such things that are so dear to us that can be called "other mothers" "sisters by choice" and such and to be honest, that makes the best families ever.

Weirdest thing I've ever had was an adopted biological mom. Turns out I wasn't the child she gave up for adoption but through her, I was able to understand the necessity and sometimes even the great love it took for someone to give up a child for adoption. But that's another story.

They already have a little one of their own. This baby makes two.

No, i don't agree. Beatrice obviously loves Wolfie and he is part of her family with Edoardo but he is not her's. His mother is Dara Huang.

Beatrice's child will be hers and Edoardo's own addition to their existing family.

I was too (based on her leaving the quire at the end of the service IIRC) but we aren't allowed to speculate here, so I refrained from doing so (and read only one message here at TRF about it).

Last edited:
No, i don't agree. Beatrice obviously loves Wolfie and he is part of her family with Edoardo but he is not her's. His mother is Dara Huang.

Beatrice's child will be hers and Edoardo's own addition to their existing family.

It would be another thing if for example, Wolfie's mother had died at his birth and he wouldn't have remembered her, but Wolfie has a loving mother and the word "mummy" is reserved for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom