Princess Beatrice, Edoardo Mapelli M. and Family, Current Events 1: 2020 - Sep 2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
30 people can attend the actual marriage service, as long as they don't sit together in groups of more than 6. But only 6 can attend the reception, because that's not the official special occasion.

Princess Beatrice announced the winners of the Forget Me Not Kids Summer Art Competition:

Princess Beatrice announced the winners of the Forget Me Not Kids Summer Art Competition:

So, similar to her sister, she is still using "of York" after marriage, at least for her charity work.

I do like this black dress ,but not the flats, The shoe look more like slippers, at least to me. Both look very nice together. Edo is a very handsome man.

Umm, Daily Mail . . . You know, that paper Wikipedia won't accept as a reference. [emoji6]

Good, she wore a mask. Sensible at this time.

I just read an interview that Edoardo gave to the Financial Times...what an extremely elegant, refined man Beatrice is married to. And he said something so sweet and romantic it took my breath away.:whistling:

Could someone here post the link?

Yes...thank you!! I couldn't post it from my phone.

The one object Edoardo can never be parted with is his wedding ring....Le Swoon! LOL!?

Beatrice is a lucky lady.;)

Great look a bit more into who Edo is :flowers:

I love that he had his stepfather do a custom sculpture for Beatrice for her birthday. A custom piece of art is so special, even more so when it is from someone close.

I love the comment about his wedding ring. But also about the cuff links. It speaks volumes to the relationship he had with Christopher before he died. He was quite close to his first stepfather (named his son for him).

Princess Beatrice has thanked everyone who sent their best wishes to Edo and herself on their wedding day via a tweet. The message also included the two official photographs of the wedding

Princess Beatrice of York @yorkiebea
Thank you to everyone who has sent in and tweeted their best wishes for our special day in July. Edo and I are so excited to embark on this new chapter together [Red heart]
11:50 PM · Oct 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone​

What a handsome man, Beatrice and Edo are so lucky to found each other. His remark about his wedding ring is so sweet. Good Luck to both.

He confirms that he wears a wedding ring, in contrast to many male members of the British royal family. Again, I wonder whether the couple used the Common Worship marriage service in which it is standard to exchange rings.

Princess Beatrice has thanked everyone who sent their best wishes to Edo and herself on their wedding day via a tweet. The message also included the two official photographs of the wedding

Thank you to everyone who has sent in and tweeted their best wishes for our special day in July. Edo and I are so excited to embark on this new chapter together [Red heart]
11:50 PM · Oct 16, 2020·Twitter for iPhone​

Interesting, albeit not surprising to me, that she continues to call herself of York rather than Mrs. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi on Twitter.

He confirms that he wears a wedding ring, in contrast to many male members of the British royal family.

Edoardo is not a member of the British royal family. He is a member of the Mapelli Mozzi family.

He came across as pretty much what he is: a very well off, very well connected young business man.

The sculpture is a lovely idea, very personal and special.

Edoardo is not a member of the British royal family. He is a member of the Mapelli Mozzi family.

The list of members of the British royal family on its official site was updated to include his name.

https://www.royal.uk/sites/default/files/media/annex_d_-_royal_family_11.pdf

Regarding his birth family it might be more on point to describe him as a member of the Shale family, as his strongest family connections appear to be with his maternal family and stepfamily (he also identifies with their Anglican faith rather than the Catholic faith of his paternal ancestors). He apparently has little contact with his paternal family, referring to his deceased stepfather Christopher Shale as the only father he had ever known.

Another tweet by Princess Beatrice. She also retweeted/quoted the Royal Collection Trust's exhibition on her wedding dress

It was an honour to wear my grandmother’s beautiful dress on my wedding day, I hope many of you are able to visit the exhibition which is still open at Windsor Castle
12:06 AM · Oct 17, 2020·Twitter for iPhone​

He confirms that he wears a wedding ring, in contrast to many male members of the British royal family. Again, I wonder whether the couple used the Common Worship marriage service in which it is standard to exchange rings.

Interesting, albeit not surprising to me, that she continues to call herself of York rather than Mrs. Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi on Twitter.

Princess Eugenie's instagram name and handle are "Princess Eugenie" and @princesseugenie.
https://www.instagram.com/princesseugenie/?hl=en

Based on an old instagram post from the Duke of York with the announcement that Princess Eugenie is now on instagram, I think she has the same handle and name even before her wedding. (i.e. "@princesseugenie" and Princess Eugenie). I assumed because by the time she is on instagram, she was already engaged to Jack Brooksbank, there is little point using "Princess Eugenie of York" (as the name under the number of posts/followers/following) for less than a year. After all, she might change the "name" in the future, if not after the wedding.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgETZ7RAQTA/

From Princess Beatrice's twitter account, she joined in November 2011, which is way before her engagement. I also assumed that she is probably going to be "Princess Beatrice of York" for a couple of years. She could change her handle and name similar to Princess Eugenie's, but the verification, I think could take a while to process. It could also be harder to search for earlier tweets if the handle is changed (I might be wrong here)
https://twitter.com/yorkiebea

Last edited:

True...but then again I don't think Eugenie uses her married name on social media either....or does she?

And btw how do we know that Edo self identifies as Anglican rather than Catholic? I am not saying that he doesn't, just curious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom